CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Kaba

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.com/news

Another trigger happy pig gets off. Strap yourselves in boys and girls as I think the shit is gonna hit the proverbial.

I've contacted my ethnic friends for 100 inch flat screen TV and few Nike trainers for the family. 

Get your orders in peeps, those electrical goods won't stay on the shelves for long 

If the shit does hit the fan, I wonder whether Two-Tier Kier's army of police will treat the public disorder with the same degree of criminal justice shown in August. After all, he instructed police forces across the country to tackle violent disorder under new laws. We'll see, eh?

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If the shit does hit the fan, I wonder whether Two-Tier Kier's army of police will treat the public disorder with the same degree of criminal justice shown in August. After all, he instructed police forces across the country to tackle violent disorder under new laws. We'll see, eh?

I think that rioters are now classed as ‘freedom fighters’ unless they’re white. 
 The PM will no doubt commend them for tackling oppression by emptying Curry’s PC world and setting fire to some buildings that were institutionally racist.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.com/news

Another trigger happy pig gets off. Strap yourselves in boys and girls as I think the shit is gonna hit the proverbial.

I've contacted my ethnic friends for 100 inch flat screen TV and few Nike trainers for the family. 

Get your orders in peeps, those electrical goods won't stay on the shelves for long 

Am I right in saying that there hasn't been one single conviction ever against a police officer in an unlawful killing case? *    Yet capital punishment was abolished on the main reason that "mistakes do and have been made".    There's no linkage between public respect for the police and their apparent entirely false infallibility. 

* I'm going back to Blair Peach who died of a head injury most probably caused by a police truncheon in an anti Nazi League demo in Red Lion Square near Holborn with the investigation going on for years with all the police giving the old con's line "mutton jeff" and obstructing justice.   It is a criminal offence for a police officer to use a truncheon on the head.   It was fucking stonewalled. 

A car involved in a shotgun incident the night before is stopped and warnings are clearly given, but Mr Kaba attempts to ram his way out of the blockade, driving at police cars and officers on foot. What exactly did the stupid fucking cunt think was going to happen?

The only surprise is that the jury took as long as three hours to unanimously acquit. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Peter Lynch RIP

Killed himself on Saturday in HMP Moorland while serving a 32 month sentence for carrying a placard describing MP’s, Police and MSM as corrupt, and shouting ‘scum’ at police (in other words the truth) at the so called ‘riot’ in Rotherham. 
Sentenced by a judge with a long (and increasingly common) track record of leniency when dealing with vile nonces, and also giving a dangerous driver who mowed down and killed a cyclist a suspended sentence (instead of thanking him for permanently removing one of the annoying Lycra clad cunts from our roads).

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

A car involved in a shotgun incident the night before is stopped and warnings are clearly given, but Mr Kaba attempts to ram his way out of the blockade, driving at police cars and officers on foot. What exactly did the stupid fucking cunt think was going to happen?

The only surprise is that the jury took as long as three hours to unanimously acquit. 

He was also a suspect in a shooting at a Brixton nightclub two weeks earlier, aswell as being a ‘drill rapper’ who called himself ‘Mad Itch’ which apparently derives from PG Tips slang referring to his trigger finger.

Good riddance to the cunt.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He was also a suspect in a shooting at a Brixton nightclub two weeks earlier, aswell as being a ‘drill rapper’ who called himself ‘Mad Itch’ which apparently derives from PG Tips slang referring to his trigger finger.

Good riddance to the cunt.

To be honest William, I just hate the old bill. Even more so after their failure to nick the carpet kissing, pork avoiding, sleaze bag owner of 'arrods, Alan Fayed for sharing his culture amongst the fair maidens of Knightsbridge. Add to this not feeling Savile's collar despite the fact fuck knows how many women reported his wandering hands and cock. Their behaviour during the plandemic that would have done Ernst Roehm proud and their basic "don't give a fuck" approach to nicking nonces. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

SO FUCKING WHAT?   What's your anal point? 

His fairly evident point is that he thinks you’re a fucking moron.

On reflection, and somewhat ironically, I suppose that this wouldn’t be fairly evident to an actual fucking moron. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

His fairly evident point is that he thinks you’re a fucking moron.

On reflection, and somewhat ironically, I suppose that this wouldn’t be fairly evident to an actual fucking moron. 

Who cares.  Kaba was a criminal, by all accounts.   How a fucking court can slap an injunction on his past history and encounters with the law on behalf of the family just shows you AGAIN how far our fucking so called independent judiciary are just Soviet style state puppets.   And were fucking fightng against so called "dictatorships" around the world?    Two Tier CPS, TWO TIER JUSTICE, TWO TIER LABOUR.   

I wouldn't be surprised if an inquest/enquiry/appeal happens sponsored by Labour politicians. 

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Blair Peach was a teacher and died at an Anti-Nazi-League demo.

Remember that. Cracked on the head with a truncheon. That's why I attended demos wearing a German 'picklehaube' what my grandad brought back from the trenches. Looked a right cunt but kept me injury free.