CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ONE DIRECTION (down) lol

King Billy

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People don’t scrub their doorsteps anymore. 
 I remember when people used to set light to their neighbours houses if they only washed their nets twice a day. 

Yeah, British troops did that at Belsen. Still, people had respect in them days. You go out when the sun was up and the cunt would still be there the next day.

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

In a day and a week that saw critical illness announcements from Jeremy Clarkson and Chris Hoy, a pathetic attempt by Dyslexic to garner Likes for his "terminal cancer", and constant coverage of morbid obesity in the news somehow causing the decline and fall of the UK, I turn to you Gypo for some GOOD NEWS and you give me this BOLLOCKS. 

Cross my palm with silver and I'll look into one of my balls and see what I have for you. 

On 17/10/2024 at 10:29, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder whether Simon Cowell will get his 15% out of the funeral? 

Apparently not if Psychomusic (Cowell Inc.) as reported did drop him but then there are the residuals.... Expect an upsurge in Liam Payne record sales plus a special gold vinyl LIAM PAYNE TRIBUTE.   One of the tracks is Addict+Dr Drew/Good/// Addict+ Hotel Room/ Bad. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

So what? He's had his time, everyone except Pen dies of something or other eventually.

That's what I thought.  I think he did a series called Down Your Way which can be seen on YouTube which is reality tv as it should be, REAL people in REAL places being filmed living REAL lives.   Get wot I mean Mister? 

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what I thought.  I think he did a series called Down Your Way which can be seen on YouTube which is reality tv as it should be, REAL people in REAL places being filmed living REAL lives.   Get wot I mean Mister? 

There's one on YouTube about Camberwell in the 60s 

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Under new management.   Same old same old wine in new bottles.   Fox on the Hill, there was a murder in the car park, good old London! 

Fox on the hill isn't a bad pub. They've got lots of good guest Ales on but spoilt by the local Neanderthals who get in there. When The Hamlet are at home it gets full of middle class numpties in pink and blue hamlet scarves and bobble hats. 

To be honest, I don't know where the knuckle draggers come from. Denmark Hill Estate is full of noirs and Columbians who don't use the pub and the rest of the near area is full of £2 million, 5 bedroomed houses owned by the Cabernet Sauvignon quoffing, muesli slurping middle classes. 

Do you ever get in the Grove Tavern? Used to see Terry Jones in there. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fox on the hill isn't a bad pub. They've got lots of good guest Ales on but spoilt by the local Neanderthals who get in there. When The Hamlet are at home it gets full of middle class numpties in pink and blue hamlet scarves and bobble hats. 

To be honest, I don't know where the knuckle draggers come from. Denmark Hill Estate is full of noirs and Columbians who don't use the pub and the rest of the near area is full of £2 million, 5 bedroomed houses owned by the Cabernet Sauvignon quoffing, muesli slurping middle classes. 

Do you ever get in the Grove Tavern? Used to see Terry Jones in there. 

No, that's interesting about Terry Jones, you mean the Monty Python one.   The funniest of them.   Wow! 😅 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

No, that's interesting about Terry Jones, you mean the Monty Python one.   The funniest of them.   Wow! 😅 

Yeah. He lived down Camberwell Grove. Cleese lived down there too. My aunt used to clean for him. He gave her a signed MP annual. 

Anyway, used to get in there on thursday nights after work at the hospital. All good until the fucking weirdos from the art college got in there at 10. Paying for their half a bitter with a cheque