CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ONE DIRECTION (down) lol

King Billy

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love the post mortem result" died of internal bleeding and trauma". 

The standard verdict from the Torquay coroner on the death certificates of every rent boy Pen has stuck his massive schlong into since the 1920s

Lololol.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pen, I have a feeling poor Liam was off his nut, stumbled upon Cuntscorner, read one of yours or Harold's soul destroying posts and thought 'Fuck this' before jumping off the balcony. My monies on it being one of your posts... I can sort of understand @ChildeHarold's demented shite when I'm off my rocker, however, when reading your output, whether off my nut or sober, it brings me right down. 

What have you got to say for yourself now then?

.....brings me right down.

jumping off a fucking balcony usually does OCR. Unless the laws of physics cease to exist in your maisonette. 

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What have you got to say for yourself now then?

Fucking hell Raas. Surely you must have seen at least some of his previous 5 million+ posts? The last thing we need is the freaky old cunt pumping out more of his industrial scale shite. The only thing I’d like to see him post is a farewell suicide video.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shame he wasn’t Harry Styles.

Latest news is that Harry Styles is on the verge of a mental breakdown today (trying to decide which dress to wear for the funeral).
High speed wanker Lewis Hamilton has stepped in and kindly offered to rent Harry anything from his entire wardrobe of ludicrously priced designer tranny poofter gear.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Latest news is that Harry Styles is on the verge of a mental breakdown today (trying to decide which dress to wear for the funeral).
High speed wanker Lewis Hamilton has stepped in and kindly offered to rent Harry anything from his entire wardrobe of ludicrously priced designer tranny poofter gear.

These celebrities really know how to pull together, KB. 

I've heard Elton John has written a special version of 'Candle in the Wind' for Liams funeral. Here's a snippet...

🎵And it seems to me, you lived your life, like an utter fucking cunt🎵.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

.....brings me right down.

jumping off a fucking balcony usually does OCR. Unless the laws of physics cease to exist in your maisonette. 

🎶Balcony…. When the feelings gone and you’re hanging on it’s…..🎶

🎶Gravity….. I’m on my way it won’t take long….Gravity🎶

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I bet you used to dance around your handbags with your mates to the this in late 80s Peckham.

Reported. 

I didn’t. But I was in the passenger seat of a Mini 1275 GT when it crashed, and on the tape deck was ‘Where Has All The Love Gone’ from the same album I think. I survived the crash. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

One of those talentless non entities created by telly and the pop industry.   I guess everyone will remember him, his voice, his songs in fifty years time... yeah! 

I expect a huge increase in the number of ‘celebrities’ expiring in mysterious circumstances soon, all of which will in no way be connected to P Diddy’s current predicament of course.

PS. Does anyone know when Justin Bieber’s funeral is taking place? Just wondering if it’ll be before or after Usher or JayZ’s?

I’ve heard that funeral directors in Hollywood have cancelled all employees annual leave until further notice.

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not sure where this is going.   Did James Dean's Porsche have a car radio? 

I’ve seen a photo of him in his coffin with what looks like a ‘blue spot’ on his forehead.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I expect a huge increase in the number of ‘celebrities’ expiring in mysterious circumstances soon, all of which will in no way be connected to P Diddy’s current predicament of course.

PS. Does anyone know when Justin Bieber’s funeral is taking place? Just wondering if it’ll be before or after Usher or JayZ’s?

I’ve heard that funeral directors in Hollywood have cancelled all employees annual leave until further notice.

Nostrodamus predicted a MILF Plague in 2024.  Basically dozens of MILF idols mysteriously passed away.   Top of the MILF BAIT list and Master of MILF Ceremonies, Harry Styles.