CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Illegal immgration: time for National I. D. Cards

ChildeHarold

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a school caretaker. His words, not mine.

I remember the (at least 70 years old) pervert talking about how he'd love to be a caretaker at a girls school and how he'd show or teach the girls a thing or two, or similar. I bet the filthy bastard orders prostitutes no older than 18. The sinister beast. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I did have my inside leg measured there.   Suits you Sir!   Doesn't fucking fit me anymore, hanging in the loft. 

H. I don’t hate you. In fact I find you quite amusing at times (which probably differentiates me from quite a lot of the other punters here) but maybe imho you should think about taking a short time out to reflect, think about why you seem to annoy quite a lot of punters constantly, and possibly consider your MO going forward. Just a suggestion.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

H. I don’t hate you. In fact I find you quite amusing at times (which probably differentiates me from quite a lot of the other punters here) but maybe imho you should think about taking a short time out to reflect, think about why you seem to annoy quite a lot of punters constantly, and possibly consider your MO going forward. Just a suggestion.

I always respond positively to constructive criticism by assessing the person making it and proceeding from there.   In your case I am very happy to take your points onboard.   If this was a woke video I would end with the palms pressing downwards movement indicating peaceful agreement.    Trust me, I am very happy to receive the trust you have given me.    

🎶  I'd like to teach the world to sing.... it's the real thing!  🎶 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I always respond positively to constructive criticism by assessing the person making it and proceeding from there.   In your case I am very happy to take your points onboard.   If this was a woke video I would end with the palms pressing downwards movement indicating peaceful agreement.    Trust me, I am very happy to receive the trust you have given me.    

🎶  I'd like to teach the world to sing.... it's the real thing!  🎶 

I don’t know what you are on, H, but it’s clearly not working. Or it could simply be that your utterly demented, worn out pothole, is oozing out whatever dilapidated mush you have left in there. No offence.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t know what you are on, H, but it’s clearly not working. Or it could simply be that your utterly demented, worn out pothole, is oozing out whatever dilapidated mush you have left in there. No offence.

You are part of the problem. 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I am just going out chaps.  I might be gone some time.