CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Illegal immgration: time for National I. D. Cards

ChildeHarold

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 in a 100 is illegal 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-354145/One-100-illegal-immigrant-UK.html

We don't even know who they fucking are.   I'd willingly carry a biometric ID Card -  willingly, to stop this fucking Wild West crime ridden epidemic. 

Oh yeah, that will sort it out, you utterly brainwashed, gutter-oiled chink excrement.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 in a 100 is illegal 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-354145/One-100-illegal-immigrant-UK.html

We don't even know who they fucking are.   I'd willingly carry a biometric ID Card -  willingly, to stop this fucking Wild West crime ridden epidemic. 

More utter shit from Mr Daily Mail Dickhead? Give it a rest, H…you moron.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 in a 100 is illegal 

If they don't know who they are, how the fuck can they know how many there are?

What a load of fucking shit, Aitch, it's no better than saying 8 out of 10 cats preter Whiskas.

Do it again or delete it.

Wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 in a 100 is illegal 

Well done, Harold.

Another well researched post, always on the button.

Your output is astonishing, congratulations!

On a site with anonymous posters many of whom are paranoid conspiracists I was bound to face summary execution by firing squad just mentioning biometric and Identity Card in one sentence.   Howevee, this immigration problem has arisen not just because we can't control our borders bit also because we have these lice running around unregulated.    

Knowledge is power.   And Dec you deflator, look at the source of this statistic:  fucking Oxford University.   So these guesstimates haven't fallen off the back of a an EU container but a reputable think tank. 

Normally these cunts hide the social teality bit even tje liberal middle classes see that democratic transparency has reached a tipping point in this country. 

Yet cunts like you lot on the Corner go on rejecting the reality by wheelong out racist frankly inhumane and impossible solutions like push back in international waters or sabotaging the boats ignoring the other source of illegals - people who come here legally, eg to attend a wedding or study, or family reasons, etc and never return, just bloody disappear into the ether without checks or anybody on their tails.   

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

If they don't know who they are, how the fuck can they know how many there are?

What a load of fucking shit, Aitch, it's no better than saying 8 out of 10 cats preter Whiskas.

Do it again or delete it.

Wanker.

Oxford University.  Go and spout at them.   I bet they'll listen. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Knowledge is power.   And Dec you deflator, look at the source of this statistic:  fucking Oxford University.   So these guesstimates haven't fallen off the back of a an EU container but a reputable think tank. 

Yet cunts like you lot on the Corner go on rejecting the reality by wheelong out racist frankly inhumane and impossible solutions like push back in international waters or sabotaging the boats ignoring the other source of illegals - people who come here legally, eg to attend a wedding or study, or family reasons, etc and never return, just bloody disappear into the ether without checks or anybody on their tails.   

I don't give a fuck who spouted it, you, Richard Littlejohn or some puffed up cunt from Oxford University. The fact is, nobody knows, they're undocumented illegal immigrants, so it's not like they're listed on a fucking convenient register for some bean counting wanker to handily add up.

And as for people spouting "inhumane and impossible solutions" a few months ago you were advocating the removal of even third generation immigrants from this country. It's there in black and white, on the Southport stabbing thread.

You don't know whether you're coming or going. You regularly post a load of absolute bollocks without any prior thought and then double down without checking if you have ever made posts contrary to whatever fucking bandwagon you're currently jumping on at any given time. Then you have the audacity to state that nobody stays on topic and that all we're capable of doing is throwing insults. 

Put up something that you have actually thoroughly researched and of which you can offer up a coherent argument and you'll notice an immediate difference. Keep spewing out lazy, uninformed, utter fucking dog shit like this and you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Fucking spastic cunt.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

On a site with anonymous posters many of whom are paranoid conspiracists I was bound to face summary execution by firing squad just mentioning biometric and Identity Card in one sentence. 

Oh, I'm not so sure that's your problem Harold. I'd hazard a guess that your sudden nosedive in popularity has more to do with the company you've been keeping than the opinions you're expressing. 

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

On a site with anonymous posters many of whom are paranoid conspiracists

Let me know who they are H as  I’m fully on board for the fight.  We have to wipe out this existential scourge of ‘dis and mis information’ which has polluted this place recently. Sometimes I just don’t know what to believe on here nowadays. 
‘And you will know the truth,  and the truth will set you free’

John 8:32

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Let me know who they are H as  I’m fully on board for the fight.  We have to wipe out this existential scourge of ‘dis and mis information’ which has polluted this place recently. Sometimes I just don’t know what to believe on here nowadays. 
‘And you will know the truth,  and the truth will set you free’

John 8:32

Frank 9:152

"Remember me as I was, not as I am now" 

also  24:256

"Fuck off" 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Oh, I'm not so sure that's your problem Harold. I'd hazard a guess that your sudden nosedive in popularity has more to do with the company you've been keeping than the opinions you're expressing. 

It's not a question of popularity.   I would have thought for any sane cunt the figure 1 in a 100 would be a wake up call.  Haven't you got one eye over your shoulder especially when you're driving?  I don't trust that Eddie fella for example.    Withers is fucking French and Decimus is married to Trudeau.   It's a fucking hairy armpit of dark dealings. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't give a fuck who spouted it, you, Richard Littlejohn or some puffed up cunt from Oxford University. The fact is, nobody knows, they're undocumented illegal immigrants, so it's not like they're listed on a fucking convenient register for some bean counting wanker to handily add up.

And as for people spouting "inhumane and impossible solutions" a few months ago you were advocating the removal of even third generation immigrants from this country. It's there in black and white, on the Southport stabbing thread.

You don't know whether you're coming or going. You regularly post a load of absolute bollocks without any prior thought and then double down without checking if you have ever made posts contrary to whatever fucking bandwagon you're currently jumping on at any given time. Then you have the audacity to state that nobody stays on topic and that all we're capable of doing is throwing insults. 

Put up something that you have actually thoroughly researched and of which you can offer up a coherent argument and you'll notice an immediate difference. Keep spewing out lazy, uninformed, utter fucking dog shit like this and you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Fucking spastic cunt.

Removal of third gen immigrant families lock stock and barrel can be achieved humanely with enough security guards. 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Frank 9:152

"Remember me as I was, not as I am now" 

also  24:256

"Fuck off" 

You’re getting disjointed again Harold. Time to have a little break while whatever combo of prescription drugs and gin you’re on dissipates. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re getting disjointed again Harold. Time to have a little break while whatever combo of prescription drugs and gin you’re on dissipates. 

Let me just say, my last girlfriend said I was the best thing that walked through her front door. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 in a 100 is illegal 

What a surprise, the resident Communist cunt wants even more of our personal freedoms eroded. You would clearly be better off in China, Harold. You extreme left bastard's don't even realise you are worse in many ways than the far right. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let me just say, she said I touched her in ways she had never been touched before.    

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More gibberish. Stop. You’re going to make yourself unpopular again. 

People have been hounded off the site for far less. He's been given a lot of leeway and you and I in particular have been extremely tolerant of him. 

Who the fuck do you actually think you are, aitch? Stop pushing the envelope and fuck off for a few weeks, before I'm forced to declare a fatwa on your racist old fucking arse.

• Like 1