CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts going out and about in their Dressing Gowns...

On 06/10/2024 at 12:10, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never owned one. Sleep in boxers, or joggers if it’s cold, and put jeans on straight away in morning. Men who wear those thin satin ones raise alarm bells with me. Fucking noncey cunts lounging around in south East Asian hotel rooms ordering ladyboys on the bedside phone. 

There are those male careworker cunts who wear PJ pants when they are pushing their "clients" around in their wheelchairs .. I saw one at Paignton this morning.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

If it weren't for Stickers and I elevating you to the position of a site bête noire through numerous kickings, you'd currently have about as much clout on here as a Jiggerycock or a White Cunt.

We made you, so show some fucking respect.

I'll get back to you when I have the time. At this moment I am making a new timber fence for Eric to sit on (Welsh oak naturally).

Fuck off.

• Like 1

On 07/10/2024 at 22:29, Decimus said:

If it weren't for Stickers and I elevating you to the position of a site bête noire through numerous kickings, you'd currently have about as much clout on here as a Jiggerycock or a White Cunt.

We made you, so show some fucking respect.

Do I not bleed?

I'm still here you know. although I trouble the scorers about as regularly as Ollie Pope these days

• Like 1

On 06/10/2024 at 11:51, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, cunts going about their business in public wearing their bedroom attire...

After seeing the Doctor a while ago I was waiting in the adjoining Pharmacy for my prescription and couldn't help but notice a pair of Romanian women hanging around. Having had a fling with a rather nice Romanian in Cyprus in years gone, I decided to inspect these women further... To my horror one was wearing her dressing gown, what a vile cow. On reflection, I've noticed this down and out behaviour elsewhere. I had to post this nomination after putting some petrol in the motor this morning, thinking what a nice day it is only to see some geezer walking in and out of the petrol station in a dressing gown... When did this become acceptable and normal? 

Yet another indicator of the decline of society. 

After seeing the Doctor a while ago…

.... Doctor Who?