CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts going out and about in their Dressing Gowns...

Yes, cunts going about their business in public wearing their bedroom attire...

After seeing the Doctor a while ago I was waiting in the adjoining Pharmacy for my prescription and couldn't help but notice a pair of Romanian women hanging around. Having had a fling with a rather nice Romanian in Cyprus in years gone, I decided to inspect these women further... To my horror one was wearing her dressing gown, what a vile cow. On reflection, I've noticed this down and out behaviour elsewhere. I had to post this nomination after putting some petrol in the motor this morning, thinking what a nice day it is only to see some geezer walking in and out of the petrol station in a dressing gown... When did this become acceptable and normal? 

Yet another indicator of the decline of society. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After seeing the Doctor a while ago I was waiting in the adjoining Pharmacy for my prescription and couldn't help but notice a pair of Romanian women hanging around. Having had a fling with a rather nice Romanian in Cyprus in years gone, I decided to inspect these women further... To my horror one was wearing her dressing gown, what a vile cow. On reflection, I've noticed this down and out behaviour elsewhere. I had to post this nomination after putting some petrol in the motor this morning, thinking what a nice day it is only to see some geezer walking in and out of the petrol station in a dressing gown... When did this become acceptable and normal? 

I’ve never owned one. Sleep in boxers, or joggers if it’s cold, and put jeans on straight away in morning. Men who wear those thin satin ones raise alarm bells with me. Fucking noncey cunts lounging around in south East Asian hotel rooms ordering ladyboys on the bedside phone. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never owned one. Sleep in boxers, or joggers if it’s cold, and put jeans on straight away in morning. Men who wear those thin satin ones raise alarm bells with me. Fucking noncey cunts lounging around in south East Asian hotel rooms ordering ladyboys on the bedside phone. 

There was a press shot of Gazza wearing one whilst doing his morning shop at the Co-op.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's definitely red neck white trailer trash behaviour.   I suspect the dressing gown was a special thieving coat with lots of internal pockets.   Rumanian is a dead giveaway.    

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's definitely red neck white trailer trash behaviour.   I suspect the dressing gown was a special thieving coat with lots of internal pockets.   Rumanian is a dead giveaway.    

I don't know where to start here, Harold. Firstly, the geezer I saw this morning was black. He looked ill, probably terminal and is most likely dead now so you're wrong it's not only white trash. Secondly, what is a Rumanian? You daft cunt. You clearly type away and press submit reply without checking what you write or wiping the drool from your mouth. You stupid cunt. Don't think your recent defending and unnecessary sucking up to Frank has gone unnoticed either. You are determined to continue on your path of self destruction, aren't you? 

You'll be gone by the new year and it'll back to peering in, unable to post. 

You irrelevant twat. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking great footballer who pissed his talent up the wall.

...and yet here we are, discussing him. I'd rather remember a fantastic footballer who "went off the rails" in his prime and got the ales in than a semi-decent squeaky clean cunt like Lineker having a long career and boring us all to death in the process. 

34 minutes ago, scotty said:

...and yet here we are, discussing him. I'd rather remember a fantastic footballer who "went off the rails" in his prime and got the ales in than a semi-decent squeaky clean cunt like Lineker having a long career and boring us all to death in the process. 

Both won the FA cup for Spurs. But Lineker's a grade A cunt. Lot of time for Gazza. When my daughter was 3, we bumped into him at Disneyland Paris and he posed for photos with us. He was at his peak at the time but was a proper gentleman and fussed over my daughter. Top man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I always liked Cantona. A genius footballer, clever cunt, and didn’t fuck up his career by getting drunk and gambling. Just had a brief hiccup when he was unjustifiably banned for  administering appropriate physical therapy to a filthy subhuman cunt who got what he deserved. 
 Chasing Neil Ruddock down the players tunnel screaming: 

“Come on fatty boy, you want a fight?”, also demonstrates a steely ‘take no shit’ attitude rarely found in the French.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always liked Cantona. A genius footballer, clever cunt, and didn’t fuck up his career by getting drunk and gambling. Just had a brief hiccup when he was unjustifiably banned for  administering appropriate physical therapy to a filthy subhuman cunt who got what he deserved. 
 Chasing Neil Ruddock down the players tunnel screaming: 

“Come on fatty boy, you want a fight?”, also demonstrates a steely ‘take no shit’ attitude rarely found in the French.

The thing is Eric, the football media all have this obsession with the youth "role model" the squeaky clean rather gormless "family man" or "good boy" ignoring the simple fact that only the wild boys get any respect.   That's a completely normal thing but the football commentators go against it. 

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

We are a few years behind the yanks. There is worse to come.

th?id=OIP.wn1P_fzySvLsYa3fHv8feAHaIV%26p

• Like 1

On 06/10/2024 at 12:10, Eric Cuntman said:

Men who wear those thin satin ones raise alarm bells with me. Fucking noncey cunts lounging around in south East Asian hotel rooms ordering ladyboys on the bedside phone. 

Frank.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Last seen advertising B&Q front doors on t.v.  An absolute charlie chopping little cunt. I hope he's dead.

If it weren't for Stickers and I elevating you to the position of a site bête noire through numerous kickings, you'd currently have about as much clout on here as a Jiggerycock or a White Cunt.

We made you, so show some fucking respect.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If it weren't for Stickers and I elevating you to the position of a site bête noire through numerous kickings, you'd currently have about as much clout on here as a Jiggerycock or a White Cunt.

We made you, so show some fucking respect.

Yeah, but then he turned into a prissy, tambourine bothering queerlord with a copy of Gary Glitter’s travel guide.

• Like 1