CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sentencing the key to knife crime

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The floor's open for you to spice things up then.  Try your best loser. 

Listen here, gobshite. I despise Withers as much as the next sane man, and I want it noted that if he dropped dead tomorrow I'd throw an absolutely fucking humongous party.

But if I see you giving him anymore grief, you'll fucking regret it. He may be an insolvent old poof who can boast a character loadout screen with double the average stats for every vile trait inherent within his stinking, froggy race, but he's my impoverished, Gallic gay cunt, not yours.

Now, fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Listen here, gobshite. I despise Withers as much as the next sane man, and I want it noted that if he dropped dead tomorrow I'd throw an absolutely fucking humongous party.

But if I see you giving him anymore grief, you'll fucking regret it. He may be an insolvent old poof who can boast a character loadout screen with double the average stats for every vile trait inherent within his stinking, froggy race, but he's my impoverished, Gallic gay cunt, not yours.

Now, fuck off.

You are stuck with the irritating cunt, I'm not. As a small matter of interest, @Frank dropped by yesterday, on the way to his chateau. He borrowed my mike boom, and Canon C8 camera. I can only assume there is a new video in the making. All he would say was 'picture @Eddie chewing a whole blood orange, and think OCR's prolapsed rectum'. I've always liked him.

Now you can fuck off.

• Like 1

Now, fuck off.

I agree Decs

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are stuck with the irritating cunt, I'm not. As a small matter of interest, @Frank dropped by yesterday, on the way to his chateau. He borrowed my mike boom, and Canon C8 camera. I can only assume there is a new video in the making. All he would say was 'picture @Eddie chewing a whole blood orange, and think OCR's prolapsed rectum'. I've always liked him.

Now you can fuck off.

Typical fucking frog, a total lack of gratitude.

You're on your own next time.

• Like 1

Typical fucking frog, a total lack of gratitude.

You're on your own next time.

I totally agree with you Decimus, the cunt doesn't deserve the shit out of your arse.    And another thing, he seemed to fly off the handle with me this morning like a Corrie tart on her period.   This guy is definitely going through some form of intense male menopause that requires massive amounts of hormone replacement and ketamine to get him through the day.   I sincerely hope he takes full notice of your warning to which I will add the pointed toe of my steel boot when I get the slightest opportunity.   All the best. 

LOL 

On 04/10/2024 at 16:01, ChildeHarold said:

This little gem of an everyday story of a gang knifing on a commuter train at 7.30 pm in full view of commuters tell s us all we need to know about why knife crime rates have rocketed.   If you carry a knife you get LIFE.   Simple.   No ifs no buts.   No mitigation.   No reduction or early release.   

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/southeastern-train-sword-attack-gang-jailed-hither-green-b1185632.html

PS Dyslexic you're still a cancer cunt. 

Surely ‘sharpening’ is the key to knife crime rather than ‘sentencing’? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I totally agree with you Decimus, the cunt doesn't deserve the shit out of your arse.    And another thing, he seemed to fly off the handle with me this morning like a Corrie tart on her period.   This guy is definitely going through some form of intense male menopause that requires massive amounts of hormone replacement and ketamine to get him through the day.   I sincerely hope he takes full notice of your warning to which I will add the pointed toe of my steel boot when I get the slightest opportunity.   All the best. 

LOL 

I sometimes forget what an absolute fucking worm the man is, Aitch. I offer him my hand and he immediately bites it with his garlic stinking mouth.

Feel free to commence hostilities.