CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pike Fishing on the Broads

Shit For Brains

15 minutes ago, and said:

Aw, diddums.

Roops must really love being manipulated by the self-righteous drivel of a third-rate parking warden.

You broke the rules, no manipulation involved, Solly. You were warned that you weren't above them but you thought that you were.

I kindly suggest you get over it, because I'm going to be watching you like a fucking hawk, and any further infractions will be immediately reported.

Understood?

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A hobby that you're so passionate about, you're willing to travel over a hundred miles to practice it, but simultaneously not that passionate about to have ever mentioned it on here before yesterday.

How queer.

And you discuss every aspect of your miserable existence, with a bunch of deluded fantasists, on a website devoted to cunts, do you? 

You need to get back on Facebook, I'm  sure they'll be overjoyed to read about your latest fabricated drugs-binge weekender. LOL

41 minutes ago, and said:

How queer.

And you discuss every aspect of your miserable existence, with a bunch of deluded fantasists, on a website devoted to cunts, do you? 

You need to get back on Facebook, I'm  sure they'll be overjoyed to read about your latest fabricated drugs-binge weekender. LOL

I just find it incredibly odd that you fabricated a fishing trip thinking that I'd be enraged by how you didn't catch that many imaginary pike on a broad that you've never even visited.

Weird little cunt.

On 29/09/2024 at 16:20, and said:

So, I've been away for a couple of weeks, fishing for pike on the Norfolk Broads, mostly Hickling Broad and Horsey Mere.
Yeah, it's far from my usual haunt in Tunrnford, the Railway Pit.
Strumpshaw Fen looked ok, but apparently it's a sanctuary for the  inbred, six-fingered, web-footed mongs that seem to proliferate in that part of the country.
To be honest, it was fuckin' disappointing fishing, didn't get anything over ten pounds, biggest was a 9lb 5oz pike, I can usually manage some double figure fish back home in Barnet.
The Broads fishing experience, like everything and everybody in Norfolk, is a pile of cunt.

This is the most pathetic, childish and generally fucking stupid load of boo-fuckin’(sic)-hoo crybaby wanker bollocks I think I’ve ever had the misfortune to read. Can you not see what a total prick this makes you look? You should be embarrassed.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2024 at 18:47, Frank said:

Good to see you, and. I think it's fair to say that I'm not overly keen on anyone these days, but I'll tell you this - your absence was definitely felt. Take your time settling back in, and if you need anything, I'll be here for you. 

It's comforting to know someone experienced in the art of cuntery has your back... 

4 hours ago, and said:

Maybe not, but he's had some African in him, at some point... 😉

I'm no defender of Decimus.  However, your facile effort at being funny is shockingly weak.   It makes me wonder how you managed to stay unwanted, single and lonely all your life with such a stunning razor sharp sense of humour.   Make us ALL laugh and give us your best chat up line.   Imagine I'm a beautiful 36-25-32 25 year old nymph of mixed Indian and African race, a real sexy stunner that turns heads wherever she goes.   She pauses in the doorway and after a brief survey of the available beefsteak is irreisistibly attracted to you like an iron filing to a powerful magnet.  She settles into the bar stool next to your Highness. 

Now open your gob you thick lipped meat head. 

On 01/10/2024 at 18:02, ChildeHarold said:

I'm no defender of Decimus.  However, your facile effort at being funny is shockingly weak.   It makes me wonder how you managed to stay unwanted, single and lonely all your life with such a stunning razor sharp sense of humour.   Make us ALL laugh and give us your best chat up line.   Imagine I'm a beautiful 36-25-32 25 year old nymph of mixed Indian and African race, a real sexy stunner that turns heads wherever she goes.   She pauses in the doorway and after a brief survey of the available beefsteak is irreisistibly attracted to you like an iron filing to a powerful magnet.  She settles into the bar stool next to your Highness. 

Now open your gob you thick lipped meat head. 

If you want funny, I suggest you buy a ticket for Peter Kay(then again, maybe not)

To answer your question...

"Fancy a fuck, you dirty slut?"

On 30/09/2024 at 20:05, Ape™️ said:

This is the most pathetic, childish and generally fucking stupid load of boo-fuckin’(sic)-hoo crybaby wanker bollocks I think I’ve ever had the misfortune to read. Can you not see what a total prick this makes you look? You should be embarrassed.

He caught you :)

• Like 1

On 30/09/2024 at 20:05, Ape™️ said:

To be fair Ape, I have seen worse, mainly emanating from your IP.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This is a low level spasticated nomination put up by a manchild with severe dysphoria.

Jumping in to the Norfolk Broads would have been the cure but unfortunately for everyone, the mother fucker is still pouring out his insanity in plain sight.

The twat will never leave, Jake. The site reads like Moscow’s Pravda, every time I log in.
The content is more schizophrenic than red labour’s latest missives.