CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pike Fishing on the Broads

Shit For Brains

So, I've been away for a couple of weeks, fishing for pike on the Norfolk Broads, mostly Hickling Broad and Horsey Mere.
Yeah, it's far from my usual haunt in Tunrnford, the Railway Pit.
Strumpshaw Fen looked ok, but apparently it's a sanctuary for the  inbred, six-fingered, web-footed mongs that seem to proliferate in that part of the country.
To be honest, it was fuckin' disappointing fishing, didn't get anything over ten pounds, biggest was a 9lb 5oz pike, I can usually manage some double figure fish back home in Barnet.
The Broads fishing experience, like everything and everybody in Norfolk, is a pile of cunt.

• Like 1

You've not been anywhere other than the Barnet bedsit, Solly, quietly seething and counting down the weeks until your ban was lifted and you could come back on here and post a load of fucking shit.

If you're trying to appear nonchalant about me getting you banned, it's not working. Here's a tip, though, the next time you want to show how much I'm not getting to you, the very last thing you should do is to immediately make a nomination which proves in no uncertain terms what a rattled, little cry baby wanker you are.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, and said:

So, I've been away for a couple of weeks, fishing for pike on the Norfolk Broads, mostly Hickling Broad and Horsey Mere.
Strumpshaw Fen looked ok, but apparently it's a sanctuary for the  inbred, six-fingered, web-footed mongs that seem to proliferate in that part of the country.
To be honest, it was fuckin' disappointing fishing, didn't get anything over ten pounds, biggest was a 9lb 5oz pike, I can usually manage some double figure fish back home in Barnet.
The Broads fishing experience, like everything and everybody in Norfolk, is a pile of cunt.

I will be at Strumpshaw Fen again for a week in June photographing the butterflies.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, and said:

There are so many things wrong with this nomination, and. Like your 'Lol' nomination, you cannot hide being rattled and your first reaction is to nominate the topic/subject that has rattled you. You wear your heart on your sleeve don't you? You stupid cunt. Lol. 

Did you find any dog turds worth adding to your collection? Lol. 

Fuck off. Lol. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, and said:

I was at Combermere in Cheshire in 2008 .. I watched a duck and 8 duckings paddle across the mere and 2 duckling vanished, both doubtless taken by pike .. mother duck just paddled on with her 6 remaining ducklings with not a care in the world.

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There are so many things wrong with this nomination, and. Like your 'Lol' nomination, you cannot hide being rattled and your first reaction is to nominate the topic/subject that has rattled you. You wear your heart on your sleeve don't you? You stupid cunt. Lol. 

Did you find any dog turds worth adding to your collection? Lol. 

Fuck off. Lol. 

I'm not overly sure that Mrs Roops will be happy that this shit was his first action upon his return. He was already on thin ice for flooding the site in order to pursue his own personal vendetta against 'The Boys Club', a vendetta fomented against a group of people made up entirely of characters he's created within his own warped mind.

Not content with violating rule 7 immediately upon his release from the cooler, there's also fairly strong grounds to argue that this nomination in and of itself also violates rule 4.

@and since you were removed we've probably had the best fortnight on here in a long, long fucking time. It's no coincidence that it just so happened to coincide with a period of time during which you weren't posting page after page of rattled, infantile bollocks. If this is how you intend to carry on I'm afraid I've got no choice but to report you. 

Don't say that you weren't warned.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not overly sure that Mrs Roops will be happy that this shit was his first action upon his return. He was already on thin ice for flooding the site in order to pursue his own personal vendetta against 'The Boys Club', a vendetta fomented against a group of people made up entirely of characters he's created within his own warped mind.

Not content with violating rule 7 immediately upon his release from the cooler, there's also fairly strong grounds to argue that this nomination in and of itself also violates rule 4.

@and since you were removed we've probably had the best fortnight on here in a long, long fucking time. It's no coincidence that it just so happened to coincide without you posting page after page of rattled, infantile bollocks. If this is how you intend to carry on I'm afraid I've got no choice but to report you. 

Agreed, I thought @Miles was the cause of certain issues here but most people realise Pen is stupid daft cunt so ignore and carry on. @and is more of a concern, I remember for almost a year he would hijack any thread and mention either you, Wolfie, myself or DC constantly without fail, regardless of the subject. It wouldn't have been that bad if it was funny but, sadly, it was the total opposite. I dont understand why he bothers, Frank turned on him the other day and Pen secretly hates his guts. 

What a pathetic existence. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

Good to see you, and. I think it's fair to say that I'm not overly keen on anyone these days, but I'll tell you this - your absence was definitely felt. Take your time settling back in, and if you need anything, I'll be here for you. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good to see you, and. I think it's fair to say that I'm not overly keen on anyone these days, but I'll tell you this - your absence was definitely felt. Take your time settling back in, and if you need anything, I'll be here for you. 

Despite being a Jew and thus fully aware that nothing comes for free @and is also a total fucking idiot. I have absolutely no doubt that he'll be blissfully unaware that all you're trying to achieve here is the recruitment of yet another useful idiot to absorb some of the horrendous flak you've been taking of late.

Unluckily for you, he'll be banned long before he reads any of your obsequious, oleaginous prattle.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite being a Jew and thus fully aware that nothing comes for free @and is also a total fucking idiot. I have absolutely no doubt that he'll be blissfully unaware that all you're trying to achieve here is the recruitment of yet another useful idiot to absorb some of the horrendous flak you've been taking of late.

Unluckily for you, he'll be banned long before he reads any of your obsequious, oleaginous prattle.

Quiet, cunt! 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quiet, cunt! 

Have you seen the leaderboard, Frank? That's me, above you... Don't you even think about reaching up to try and grab my balls you stupid bumder. Try sweet talking @and a bit more and I'm sure he'll throw you a few likes, you desperate yesterdays man fucking plonker. Lol. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you seen the leaderboard, Frank? That's me, above you... Don't you even think about reaching up to try and grab my balls you stupid bumder. Try sweet talking @and a bit more and I'm sure he'll throw you a few likes, you desperate yesterdays man fucking plonker. Lol. 

Has he seen it? Of course he fucking has, he never takes his eyes off it! 

No wonder he's always so angry!

Lolololololol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Has he seen it? Of course he fucking has, he never takes his eyes off it! 

No wonder he's always so angry!

Lolololololol.

He's obviously sat in his one bed, on his own, peering in as guest on his phone. If there's one thing that winds him up, it's not topping the leaderboard. Honestly, Decs, I don't know why he bothers... He signs in, talks shit to and, Pen and Harold, posts a picture or two of a drink and his glasses, gets a hiding and fucks off. The next day, he repeats the same shite. Lol. 

Isn't the definition of madness repeating the same shit, yet hoping for a different result?

What a fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Miles said:

I was at Combermere in Cheshire in 2008 .. I watched a duck and 8 duckings paddle across the mere and 2 duckling vanished, both doubtless taken by pike .. mother duck just paddled on with her 6 remaining ducklings with not a care in the world.

Mother duck should have said "Quack quack quack quack" and the two little ducks would come swimming back. 

4 hours ago, Miles said:

Bullshit. Never happened.

Kill yourself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's obviously sat in his one bed, on his own, peering in as guest on his phone. If there's one thing that winds him up, it's not topping the leaderboard. Honestly, Decs, I don't know why he bothers... He signs in, talks shit to and, Pen and Harold, posts a picture or two of a drink and his glasses, gets a hiding and fucks off. The next day, he repeats the same shite. Lol. 

Isn't the definition of madness repeating the same shit, yet hoping for a different result?

What a fucking idiot. 

Wasn't that a storyline in the TV series Westworld?   The last episode or so when Peter Mullen is endlessly cloned with always the same imbecilic outcome.   He got paid to act it by the way.   We all have those days.   I won't HOLD IT AGAINST YOU! 

21 hours ago, and said:

Of course it was your choice to 'take a break', rather than being prohibited from commenting because you failed to keep within the boundaries of site rules.

What a coincidence you went fishing in Norfolk, which has enabled you to fabricate a weak jab at someone who betters you at every opportunity. Whatever next? Name-dropping me, Raas, Ape, Decs or DC in your following posts? You easily rattled, bullshitting, hook-nosed shit fetishist.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Of course it was your choice

Yes, it was my choice to travel a hundred miles to do some fishing, in an area that is supposedly renowned for containing large pike, that's what us anglers do.

Obviously a puppet-fondling faggot like you wouldn't understand, the only sport you're involved with is tranny chasing, in your local park. LOL

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

@and since you were removed we've probably had the best fortnight on here in a long, long fucking time. It's no coincidence that it just so happened to coincide with a period of time during which you weren't posting page after page of rattled, infantile bollocks. If this is how you intend to carry on I'm afraid I've got no choice but to report you. 

Aw, diddums.

Roops must really love being manipulated by the self-righteous drivel of a third-rate parking warden.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

What joy, a fortnight in the fresh air, away from 'The Smoke' and the stabby cunts. 

A man, and his rod, at one, with nature. 🎣

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, and said:

Yes, it was my choice to travel a hundred miles to do some fishing, in an area that is supposedly renowned for containing large pike, that's what us anglers do.

🎣

Obviously a puppet-fondling faggot like you wouldn't understand, the only sport you're involved with is tranny chasing, in your local park. LOL

Yes, "us" anglers.

A hobby that you're so passionate about, you're willing to travel over a hundred miles to practice it, but simultaneously not that passionate about to have ever mentioned it on here before yesterday.

As I said before, you spent two weeks rattling with rage at home and the second your ban was up  you post a fantasy nomination that you probably spent a fortnight dreaming up thinking that it would somehow piss me off. Pitifully weak.

You are absolutely obsessed with me, and I fucking love how easy it was to reduce you to such a pathetic state.