CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Collarless - The T-Shirt Under Tailoring.

Frank

Somehow I've always managed to maintain a fairly youthful and playful style. With tailoring becoming far more relaxed in recent years, it's no surprise, as a half-faggot, that I'm lured towards more vibrant colours. But now, at 53, no matter how unstructured the jacket, how bold the colours, or luxurious the textures, wearing a T-shirt or a Smedley under a jacket.. something that I've been pulling off for years, suddenly makes me look like a doorman. 

The person in the image below is me. True. Fuck the lot of you. 

how-to-wear-navy-sweater-with-jacket-100

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Somehow I've always managed to maintain a fairly youthful and playful style. With tailoring becoming far more relaxed in recent years, it's no surprise, as a half-faggot, that I'm lured towards more vibrant colours. But now, at 53, no matter how unstructured the jacket, how bold the colours, or luxurious the textures, wearing a T-shirt or a Smedley under a jacket.. something that I've been pulling off for years, suddenly makes me look like a doorman. 

Pile of shit.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not gonna lie, would look much better with a yellow tie.

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Funny, I always pictured you exactly like that.  Hello dad! 

15 hours ago, Frank said:

You fucking wish that was you. 

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

especially if said scarf was used to hang you by the neck from a faux-timber beam.

You've also taken note of the plywood, Crinkley Bottom door then?

Could you imagine being taken around the Barbican one bed by an estate agent trying to flog it? A weird pastiche of role playing, renaissance fayre accoutrements, all dangerously wired up in a homage to the Apollo 13 command module's plug socket system

Money can't buy you class, clearly.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Frank said:

Somehow I've always managed to maintain a fairly youthful and playful style.

It's a piece of piss to maintain that level of sartorial elegance, especially when you copy & paste everything off the internet.👚👕👖🥾

On 15/09/2024 at 22:20, Frank said:

You've got your head on upside down

• Like 1

On 15/09/2024 at 22:20, Frank said:

Dressed in black. Mings funeral??

• Like 1