CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MISSILES FOR UKRAINE oh dear!

ChildeHarold

Harold, did this rant warrant another nomination? Could you not have simply posted this comment and link in one of your many other Ukraine nominations?

You're fast becoming more annoying than that prolific poster and stupid cunt, entitled little cunt... The only thing saving you is that you've not posted a Bolognese recipe. Now, you listen and you listen good... Calm down, post less and sort yourself out, otherwise I'll sort you out. 

Do you you understand?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

To be honest with you, I fully concur with Raas on this. Surely you could have posted this on one of the hundreds of other Ukraine based nominations that have been put up by the plethora of armchair fucking generals this site has accrued over the years?

Saying that, I do mark you right. I'm sick of reading about that fucking dwarf constantly coming cap in hand for yet more freebies. How much has the cunt pocketed so far from stagnating western countries who can't even afford to fund their own militaries it would seem?

If he spent less time flying around the world first class with his begging bowl and more time in his shithole country coordinating the war against the Russkies, they'd have probably achieved much more than they have done so far, which amounts to the sum total of absolutely fuck all.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, did this rant warrant another nomination? Could you not have simply posted this comment and link in one of your many other Ukraine nominations?

Your fast becoming more annoying than that prolific poster and stupid cunt entitled little cunt... The only thing saving you is that you've not posted a Bolognese recipe. Now, you listen and you listen good... Calm down, post less and sort yourself out, otherwise I'll sort you out. 

Do you you understand?

I think what's going on warrants the nom because it's blatantly so fucking hilarious that the military aid already donated is being fucking offered as target practice to Russian drones.   

Did YOU fucking realise this sort of wastage and carelessness was going on?   

Trust me it's a consciousness raising nomination. 

But you HAVE TO BE CONSCIOUS TO START WITH.  Good luck. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be honest with you, I fully concur with Raas on this. Surely you could have posted this on one of the hundreds of other Ukraine based nominations that have been put up by the plethora of armchair fucking generals this site has accrued over the years?

Saying that, I do mark you right. I'm sick of reading about that fucking dwarf constantly coming cap in hand for yet more freebies. How much has the cunt pocketed so far from stagnating western countries who can't even afford to fund their own militaries it would seem?

If he spent less time flying around the world first class with his begging bowl and more time in his shithole country coordinating the war against the Russkies, they'd have probably achieved much more than they have done so far, which amounts to the sum total of absolutely fuck all.

It's worth underlining the wastage in men and weapons of this fucking futile Yankee game. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Like all villians he keeps on the move. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Consciousness raising my dear boy.  As Lammy and the Darkness (I nearly said Darkies) closes in with their utter bullshite I felt the need. 

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a dangerous cunt is old Zelensky... What's with his stupid fucking bespoke uniform anyways? Strutting around like some midget hardman after starring in a video wearing high heels and dancing like a cunt doesn't convince anybody. A bit like @Frank's recent conversion to Cypriot far right, hard man. Lol.

What makes me laugh is the blatant propaganda on TV saying Ukraine might win the war. What a load of shit. Russia are playing the long, drawn out war game, backed up by natural resources and massive numbers of personnel. The fact the EU give Russia billions a year for for oil and gas whilst supplying Ukraine with weapons highlights what a pile of cunt and waste of time it all is. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's a dangerous cunt is old Zelensky... What's with his stupid fucking bespoke uniform anyways? Strutting around like some midget hardman after starring in a video wearing high heels and dancing like a cunt doesn't convince anybody. A bit like @Frank's recent conversion to Cypriot far right, hard man. Lol.

What makes me laugh is the blatant propaganda on TV saying Ukraine might win the war. What a load of shit. Russia are playing the long, drawn out war game, backed up by natural resources and massive numbers of personnel. The fact the EU give Russia billions a year for for oil and gas whilst supplying Ukraine with weapons highlights what a pile of cunt and waste of time it all is. 

https://ibb.co/BNV0bg8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hasn't the fact that Zelenskyyiskyy or whatever the fuck he's called was a TV comedian actually called into qurstion why the fuck we should take any of this bullshit seriously?   The guy's so obviously a plant he looks like a fucking dodgy DPD driver.   Cunt. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hasn't the fact that Zelenskyyiskyy or whatever the fuck he's called was a TV comedian actually called into qurstion why the fuck we should take any of this bullshit seriously?   The guy's so obviously a plant he looks like a fucking dodgy DPD driver.   Cunt. 

At least he doesn't work for Everi.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The midget cunt isn't any good as a comedian let alone a military strategist. So he's better off out of the way, swanning around europe dressed like a pound shop Ross Kemp. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think what's going on warrants the nom because it's blatantly so fucking hilarious that the military aid already donated is being fucking offered as target practice to Russian drones.   

Did YOU fucking realise this sort of wastage and carelessness was going on?   

Trust me it's a consciousness raising nomination. 

But you HAVE TO BE CONSCIOUS TO START WITH.  Good luck. 

Maybe we should supply them with dummy planes like in WW2 when we had inflatable tanks and shit so the square heads in the Luftwaffe kept bombing and wondering how the fuck we were replacing them so quick. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe we should supply them with dummy planes like in WW2 when we had inflatable tanks and shit so the square heads in the Luftwaffe kept bombing and wondering how the fuck we were replacing them so quick. 

They could bomb those inflatable boats that keep crossing the channel.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wouldn’t work nowadays. As soon as you started inflating the tank, an army of fat chavs will surround it, demanding that their feral ADHD riddled scumbag progeny be allowed to bounce up and down on it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wouldn’t work nowadays. As soon as you started inflating the tank, an army of fat chavs will surround it, demanding that their feral ADHD riddled scumbag progeny be allowed to bounce up and down on it.

What will they be asking for next?   When the Shadow missiles don't stop the Russians - and we all know they won't.   Do we give them nukes?   Do we give them some of our finest youngsters to fight in their fucking trenches while the gangsters piddle our money away?   So a few fucking public school boys who got commissions through their family  an sail their pint sized RN boats off the Black Sea Coast ruling the waves?   The whole thing is a fake and shit hole. 

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One can argue endlessly about the right and wrongs of the Ukraine/Russia situation but one thing the west have learned is that Russia is not the military leviathan we all believed it to be and it would certainly be no match against NATO, the threat of nukes not withstanding...

Three reasons for this;

1/ Russia has previously prevailed because it could always win by attrition. This is no longer the case, their tech is old and the supply of materiel and personnel is limited.

2/ Russia is hampered by systemic corruption effecting the development of new kit and the supply of existing equipment.

3/ The addiction of centralised control is still there. Incredibly there is no well-trained NCO force who are authorised to tactically adapt to a fast-changing battlefield. Russian grunts will stay exposed until an officer gives the command to move.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One can argue endlessly about the right and wrongs of the Ukraine/Russia situation but one thing the west have learned is that Russia is not the military leviathan we all believed it to be and it would certainly be no match against NATO, the threat of nukes not withstanding...

Three reasons for this;

1/ Russia has previously prevailed because it could always win by attrition. This is no longer the case, their tech is old and the supply of materiel and personnel is limited.

2/ Russia is hampered by systemic corruption effecting the development of new kit and the supply of existing equipment.

3/ The addiction of centralised control is still there. Incredibly there is no well-trained NCO force who are authorised to tactically adapt to a fast-changing battlefield. Russian grunts will stay exposed until an officer gives the command to move.

Russians believing they are defending Russia (which they are against Western militarisation of Ukraine) will never be stopped.  This war is at the same stage as Vietnam when Johnson left office (in disgrace and failure)  so you need a Nixon/Trump to pull out with the best possible deal which won't include restoring the British public school boy fetish of Crimea or the eastern provinces and will include Ukraine not joining NATO.  Kiev can join the EU.  Good luck with that! 

PS Are we going to invest £850,000 from our state pensions into every Ukrainian over their lifetime after the War the same as we subsidise every illegal immigrant that comes to the UK.  Where does it stop? 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Russians believing they are defending Russia (which they are against Western militarisation of Ukraine) will never be stopped.  This war is at the same stage as Vietnam when Johnson left office (in disgrace and failure)  so you need a Nixon/Trump to pull out with the best possible deal which won't include restoring the British public school boy fetish of Crimea or the eastern provinces and will include Ukraine not joining NATO.  Kiev can join the EU.  Good luck with that! 

PS Are we going to invest £850,000 from our state pensions into every Ukrainian over their lifetime after the War the same as we subsidise every illegal immigrant that comes to the UK.  Where does it stop? 

It won’t stop. The next stage will be to start taking possession of pensioners houses when they become infirm and moving the beardy flip-flop brigade into them. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It won’t stop. The next stage will be to start taking possession of pensioners houses when they become infirm and moving the beardy flip-flop brigade into them. 

Did you see that statistic revealed on TalkTV it costs (net) us £850,000 to support these illegal immigrants each over their lives in benefits and hoising.   Yet the cunts who paid in all their lives are being docked.   My father said it, Labour has never been a friend to the working man in this country.   This crock of shit has no contact with real life as they've been bred and raised in a bubble.   

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did you see that statistic revealed on TalkTV it costs (net) us £850,000 to support these illegal immigrants each over their lives in benefits and hoising.   Yet the cunts who paid in all their lives are being docked.   My father said it, Labour has never been a friend to the working man in this country.   This crock of shit has no contact with real life as they've been bred and raised in a bubble.   

Shhhhh, Aitch.

I've only got your best interests at heart when I say that enough is enough for one day, honestly!

Go to beddy-byes and shut the fuck up.

• Like 1