CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diluted Masculinity Catchphrase

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"It is what it is" is basically "I'm surrendering. I'm too fucking weak and cowardly to do anything about it". 

It's an excuse to revert to dead behind the eyes mode, dressed in black from head to toe, face to screen over face to face interaction, I've got five fucking GCSEs, mum takes me everywhere in the car until I can get a car on my 18th birthday, cunt mode.   That's their nasty little audience. 

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Man up. 

What do you make of Frank's energetic and almost cultish defence of "Lady" Penelope over the last 15 years?

Has he got some sort of odd Batesian fetish which he indulges via 'bitty' based sexts over PM with the old pervert? Or are they one and the same as others have previously alleged?

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What do you make of Frank's energetic and almost cultish defence of "Lady" Penelope over the last 15 years?

Has he got some sort of odd Batesian fetish which he indulges via 'bitty' based sexts over PM with the old pervert? Or are they one and the same as others have previously alleged?

Look, I might as well say it here what I was going to post in the most recent Israeli/Houthi/Decimus/Frank Music exchange, but since you brought it up here:

Can you fucking put a sock in it tonight and have a 24 hour truce.   You're 50 points up on the LB and ina position to relax.  So please give us all a break and show us the funnies instead of this relentless anti Frank tirade.   

By the way Frank has been grooming me too and I confess I'm getting to like it.    Not since I stopped at a layby during a long drive home on the A14, due to an overactive bladder problem, have I received so much attention.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Look, I might as well say it here what I was going to post in the most recent Israeli/Houthi/Decimus/Frank Music exchange, but since you brought it up here:

Can you fucking put a sock in it tonight and have a 24 hour truce.   You're 50 points up on the LB and ina position to relax.  So please give us all a break and show us the funnies instead of this relentless anti Frank tirade.   

By the way Frank has been grooming me too and I confess I'm getting to like it.    Not since I stopped at a layby during a long drive home on the A14, due to an overactive bladder problem, have I received so much attention.  

You'll fucking regret this.

• Like 1