CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs On A Plane

Neil

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don’t have words, you thick fucking moron. Moreover, when you do speak, you sound like a weak retarded teen. 

You’d do well to ensure that I don’t find you first. Chicken shit. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Idiot. 

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's been scientifically proven that breast milk increases intelligence in new born babies.

What with you chugging away at the bit for 52 years straight, is it any wonder that I can't hope to compete with your formidable wit and knowledge?

Lololol.

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty

You're laughing at the Greek sucking Big Pen's bitty

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty

You're laughing at the Greek sucking Big Pen's bitty

He really doesn't like it up him, except when he does lololol.

After spending over a decade cultivating the persona of a nonchalant, shoulder-shrugging, Francophile faggot, it really can't come as any surprise to him that as soon as he exhibits the faintest hint of being bothered by something, people are going to continuously beat him over his little bald nut with it.

I haven't had this much fun since the Maddie days!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucking hell mate, keep that quiet!! They've more or less pinned it on that weird bloke in Praia de Luz, there's no need to confess now. 🤫😳

Have you seen one of the more recent artist renditions of the suspect? The original one bore an uncanny resemblance to a certain someone, but this one... well, see for yourself:

DED3E753-CC93-FD4A-A5D353D2EFB48677.jpg

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen one of the more recent artist renditions of the suspect? The original one bore an uncanny resemblance to a certain someone, but this one... well, see for yourself:

Rumour has it that the full portrait shows him wearing bespoke loafers by John Lobb. 

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When they use the term ‘artist’, they must mean piss-artist.

It looks like a 5 year old spastic was asked to draw a picture of Ruud Gullit.

38 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It really is quite beautiful to behold.

After years of stirring the shit, attacking and reducing certain members to tears and generally acting like a complete and utter cunt, he's finally reaping what he's sown.

Attacked on all sides, brutalised and made to look like the total fucking idiot that he is, even his favourite dispenser of bitty has sensed that he's a lost cause and hasn't had a word to say in his defence.

Hopefully he'll be reflecting on what his mindless backing of Donkey Dong has cost him and how the knife he's stuck into so many backs over the years has finally been plunged into his own.

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After years of stirring the shit, attacking and reducing certain members to tears and generally acting like a complete and utter cunt, he's finally reaping what he's sown.

Attacked on all sides, brutalised and made to look like the total fucking idiot that he is, even his favourite dispenser of bitty has sensed that he's a lost cause and hasn't had a word to say in his defence.

Hopefully he'll be reflecting on what his mindless backing of Donkey Dong has cost him and how the knife he's stuck into so many backs over the years has finally been plunged into his own.

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who'z zat? 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You don’t have words, you thick fucking moron. Moreover, when you do speak, you sound like a weak retarded teen. 

You’d do well to ensure that I don’t find you first. Chicken shit. 

I'm in North London, your manor, come out if you dare. 

https://imgur.com/a/zAdWrc6

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’m having a piazza at Franca Manca on Upper Street. Just arrived. Come on then, dipshit, let’s have it. 

27 September 2025.

I'll be outside The White Horse in Wembley at 14:00 before the Oasis concert. A week before the day I'll post a message on here telling you exactly what I'll be wearing.

I know for a fact that you won't show your face, but I'll post a video regardless to prove that I'm there and that you've bottled it.

If you do happen to show up, don't think it will be some jovial get together and we'll have a good laugh about it. I'll have consumed copious amount of beak and booze by that time and you'll fucking regret getting out of bed that morning.

I invite everyone to remember this and put it in their calendars to pull me up on it if I don't do it.

Your move, you skinny old cunt.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

27 September 2025.

I'll be outside The White Horse in Wembley at 14:00 before the Oasis concert. A week before the day I'll post a message on here telling you exactly what I'll be wearing.

I know for a fact that you won't show your face, but I'll post a video regardless to prove that I'm there and that you've bottled it.

If you do happen to show up, don't think it will be some jovial get together and we'll have a good laugh about it. I'll have consumed copious amount of beak and booze by that time and you'll fucking regret getting out of bed that morning.

I invite everyone to remember this and put it in their calendars to pull me up on it if I don't do it.

Your move, you skinny old cunt.

Can anyone come?   I fancy a day out in London.  I've got a bit of business in Hillingdon about 1 pm should give me plenty of time to get to Wembley.   I'll be in the ex Post Office van with a badly damaged offside front wing.    I'm not bullshitting.   

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can anyone come?   I fancy a day out in London.  I've got a bit of business in Hillingdon about 1 pm should give me plenty of time to get to Wembley.   I'll be in the ex Post Office van with a badly damaged offside front wing.    I'm not bullshitting.   

Do you have a death wish?

Stop fucking talking to me.