CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs On A Plane

Neil

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The cunt is suffering from the relentless hidings he's had over the years, Decs. All he ever does here is talk about the Boys Club, how you, Wolfie, myself and DC are gay, calling me Windrush and sucking @Miles' cock. Lol.

Even @Frank made him look a stupid cunt the other day and he still turns up with absolutely no shame or self awareness ready for his next kicking. It really cheers me up knowing he's in his own personal hell in real life. Even here, on this site full of characters and lunatics he cannot take his deserved hidings on the chin like a man. 

Definitely on his GP's suicide watchlist. Lol. 

You ok Boy?

1 hour ago, Miles said:

You ok Boy?

I'm ok, Pen. Things could be better but they could also be a lot worse... I could be some old cunt that makes up having dead siblings and telling a load of strangers about it all on a website full of nutters. Imagine that, what a sad existence, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1

I had seven siblings all bar one are dead .. a not unique situation when the youngest (myself was 21 years younger than the eldest). I had parents too. Are you a figment of my imagination .. are you of African or European extract or are you making things up about you racial identity? I have actually told you by pm re my deceased sisters and their funeral details. Have you never lost a sibling? Do you call all people who have lost siblings liars?

1 minute ago, Miles said:

I had seen siblings all bar one are dead .. a not unique situation when the youngest (myself was 21 years younger than the eldest). I had parents too. Are you a figment of my imagination .. are you of African or European extract or are you making things up about you racial identity? I have actually told you by pm re my deceased sisters and their funeral details. Have you never lost a sibling? Do you call all people who have lost siblings liars?

You alright, Geezer?

17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Black ceilings and the place stank of smoke

Home from home then.

You were lucky to get it, if you weren't such a dirty, shifty looking cunt, you could've been welcomed into somewhere more salubrious. LOL

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, and said:

Home from home then.

You were lucky to get it, if you weren't such a dirty, shifty looking cunt, you could've been welcomed into somewhere more salubrious. LOL

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/jews-in-england-1290/#:~:text=Following almost two centuries of,in the autumn of 1290.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unlike your lot, who hold on to them tighter than their cocks.

When it comes to the Jews it's the presumption and arrogance I hate the most. Why do they make it so difficult to convert or become an Israeli citizen, as if they've got millions of people banging down the synagogue doors to join the tribe. 

No one in their right mind would want to become a member of the subhuman race, let alone live in a desert fucking shithole with rockets raining down from the sky every two minutes.

It's no wonder you haven't fucked off back to the motherland, but remember your own quote, you'll never be English.

Lololololol.

Fuck off (home).

Bonsai hats are not even native to the area of the current Middle East cauldron. The cunts originate from crevices and warrens far further north.

On 15/09/2024 at 10:29, Eddie said:

Harsh, but I can’t let the haven caravan Comment pass, remember our week away at Haven Orchards Holiday Village? Indoor & outdoor pools, the club house! Best on the south coast bar none. You loved the Richard Stilgoe type entertainer and the race night, short memory….

You have me confused with one of your female friends, probably the one who's impressed with gifts of Pandora jewellery. You ruled yourself out when you tried to fob me off with a base white 2WD Q3, remember?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not responsible for the interior decor, Mrs Roops... I admit the lighting is somewhat out of period but I guess their people decided to have it that way. A staff member enthusiastically told me the Drawing Room in the mansion house had been converted which makes sense considering the sheer size and height of the room, also, a lot of new money types (like yourself) would complain if it didn't have the modern shite people think they need these days, perhaps you could drop them a line or email advising them how to furnish their Hotel. As you've mentioned previously, you prefer first class travel and I have no doubt you won't consider anything less than a soulless Dubai type hotel when you're out and about, saving the world from itself but I'm different dear. I like old, historic places to stay, full of character and interesting architecture. 

As you're clearly an expert in dentistry, economics, life, photography and being a bit of a cunt, have you any recommendations for Old Chap, with regards to hotels that have correct/suitable interiors? 

PS. Did you like my Sauna video? I bet you were more moist than the steam room. Lol. 

Yeah, a sweaty lardarse in a sauna isn't enough to make me slide off my seat, and no, I'm not going to recommend luxury establishment and intimate boutique hotels to someone who's inheritance limits him to the mass market end of hotels that convey a bogus upmarket ambiance.

That said some of my most enjoyable holiday time has been spent at basic, remote and off-grid places. Only two weeks ago a girl-friend and I spent a week somewhere that was hot, remote - no internet but clean. During the day we ventured out trekking, she taking evocative landscape 'photos and me capturing images of the local flora and fauna. In the evening we had food at a local restaurant that was simple and delicious then spent the rest of the night naked on our veranda with bottles of red wine (strangely the wine was Ancyra, a plonk imported from Türkiye which was very good) in deep conversation whilst looking at the incredible night sky. Lovely.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, a sweaty lardarse in a sauna isn't enough to make me slide off my seat, and no, I'm not going to recommend luxury establishment and intimate boutique hotels to someone who's inheritance limits him to the mass market end of hotels that convey a bogus upmarket ambiance.

That said some of my most enjoyable holiday time has been spent at basic, remote and off-grid places. Only two weeks ago a girl-friend and I spent a week somewhere that was hot, remote - no internet but clean. During the day we ventured out trekking, she taking evocative landscape 'photos and me capturing images of the local flora and fauna. In the evening we had food at a local restaurant that was simple and delicious then spent the rest of the night naked on our veranda with bottles of red wine (strangely the wine was Ancyra, a plonk imported from Türkiye which was very good) in deep conversation whilst looking at the incredible night sky. Lovely.

Is Razzle paying you well for the 'evocative' landscape photos while batting for the other team?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is Razzle paying you well for the 'evocative' landscape photos while batting for the other team?

I don't think OCR could afford the images that you allude to. My friend was commissioned by a well-known niche tour operator and thought it would be fun if I tagged along. Not sure what you mean about "batting for the other team". Needless to say we are very close.

On 15/09/2024 at 12:18, Decimus said:

No one in their right mind would want to become a member of the subhuman race, let alone live in a desert fucking shithole with rockets raining down from the sky every two minutes.

November 5th, already?

Time flies when you're having fun. 🤣