CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs On A Plane

Neil

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's attempted more comebacks than his namesake, Sinatra. The only difference being is that he's never pulled it off.

If you think that you're capable of inspiring a 'Walnut Head II' then be my guest. But if I were you, I'd keep the top tier entertainment value to myself and leave him to dine out alone on the 13 year old scraps that he's become accustomed to.

As I said, you're in for an almighty shock.    Ready? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Funny, I thought that too.   Eric sort of associates with stripes. 

He once posted a picture of the cast of the one flew of the cookoos nest where he named me ,ape and eric nocti as members of the asylum.

He posted my name three times on the cast because he was that riled up someone as stupid as me had his number ,he's a stupid fucking cunt.

Frank
Posted March 31, 2023

On 30/03/2023 at 22:26, Jake The Muss said:

When you read the original post by hatman, all the members who was told their time was up are all still here posting the same bollocks, which makes this nom a bucket of fannie.

It's whittled down to a handful of oddballs that are probably more fond of each other than we'll ever know. Here we all are anticipating another Cuntman classic on FlidSpack.

From left to right... Nocti, Snowy, Withers, Eddie, Snowy, Baws, Ape (DeVito), Snowy, Judge and Cuntman.

hJL-jYipH1YE_aCakhU9p98CodSB7pYhj7Oo06f_