CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs On A Plane

Neil

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll be backed up by a large crew of bewildered inbreds who will be on their guard and ready to ruck in that there dangerous London.

Hopefully, the rumble will fall on the tail of a heavy defeat for Delia's hapless mob of "footballers" thereby rendering the Norwich Krew somewhat more aggressive than usual. Perhaps I'd better bring a mop. 

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't remember that one.   I do remember the one with McGoohan dressed as as Captain Birdseye in some sort of naval college. 

You’re not remembering much. That was army cadets, the episode was called ‘By The Dawn’s Early Light’. And Donald Sutherland wasn’t in any Columbo’s. You should reacquaint yourself by watching them all again. Except for the 90s one with Billy Connolly as a composer.. that was fucking dreadful.

Just now, nocti said:

Or leave it as it is and you could be Cocknocker from Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back.

Have a like for being the only other person on this website that remembers any part of that masterpiece save for repeating George Carlin’s blowjob line ad nauseum.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have a like for being the only other person on this website that remembers any part of that masterpiece save for repeating George Carlin’s blowjob line ad nauseum.

What's with the knife, are we having cake or something?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re not remembering much. That was army cadets, the episode was called ‘By The Dawn’s Early Light’. And Donald Sutherland wasn’t in any Columbo’s. You should reacquaint yourself by watching them all again. Except for the 90s one with Billy Connolly as a composer.. that was fucking dreadful.

Eric that's a challenge I need like another hole in the head.     I'll take your word for it.   It strikes me some of the stars who were cast in the shows were quite wooden.    Johnny Cash wasn't an actor but he didn't come across anyway.   Neither did Leonard Nimoy.   The ageing film star one was great though Ann Baxter.   So was Jack Cassidy in the two episodes he did.   Actually you're convincing me. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure he understands what he's getting himself into, Aitch. You should probably have a word with him.

More than a word, my cover version of Un-break My Heart my Ibiza Sunrise Club Edit.   You'll hear it at Wembley.   Outside the stadium of course. 

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re dead right, but I need a Columbo Boxset like another hole in the head.   Having said that some of my favourite actors are in the shows, Ann Baxter was great, Jack Cassidy (Wow!) 2 episodes.... 😛 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm watching a couple of episodes of the Twilight Zone every weekend, the guys back then were resolutely masculine - none of this fucking soft round the edges characters you get now.   The actresses are excellent too.   Rod Serling for fucking Prime Minister. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've made you, Aitch, and I can fucking break you like that.

Remember your place.

Getting back to the Twilight Zone I've just finished watching The Midnight Sun.   What a blinder, in this show you've got the two exaggerated scenarios.   The Earth is moving closer to the sun and everything is burning it turns out to be a delirious high fever dream.   Outside the patient's room there's blizzard conditions and the doctor says the Earth is movong AWAY from the sun.   Precisely so now, the fucking climate apologists are saying our unusually shit cool British summer is DOWN TO CLIMATE WARMING.   Right on Rod Serling you're the Man!    See I have been doing my HW while you play with yourself on YouTube. 

MY PREDICTION :  Frank will have an explosive comeback in the next few days.   

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Alright, Raas? Will you be joining me next year?

I'll stand you a few jars and a couple of lines and even let you land the first punch on the Greek's enormous fucking beak.

I'm a bit fucked to honest, Decs, ain't slept since fuck knows when. Lol. 

I'll gladly join you, I want that cunt turned into a massive kebab doner for Stellios to sell to the pissheads. 

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eric that's a challenge I need like another hole in the head.     I'll take your word for it.   It strikes me some of the stars who were cast in the shows were quite wooden.    Johnny Cash wasn't an actor but he didn't come across anyway.   Neither did Leonard Nimoy.   The ageing film star one was great though Ann Baxter.   So was Jack Cassidy in the two episodes he did.   Actually you're convincing me. 

A notable episode was the one with Faye Dunaway. Notable because not only was she driving a Jaguar XJS, but Peter Falk was clearly smitten in real life and was red faced and barely capable of delivering lines throughout. 
 Can’t blame him really. She was in her 40s and still had that certain, charismatic fuckability. You know, before she went loony.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm watching a couple of episodes of the Twilight Zone every weekend, the guys back then were resolutely masculine - none of this fucking soft round the edges characters you get now.   The actresses are excellent too.   Rod Serling for fucking Prime Minister. 

Have you seen any of the William Shatner ones?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A notable episode was the one with Faye Dunaway. Notable because not only was she driving a Jaguar XJS, but Peter Falk was clearly smitten in real life and was red faced and barely capable of delivering lines throughout. 
 Can’t blame him really. She was in her 40s and still had that certain, charismatic fuckability. You know, before she went loony.

Christ, she was gorgeous. Particularly in Network, which is also one hell of a film.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've made you, Aitch, and I can fucking break you like that.

Remember your place.

I'm currently honing Frank for his Corner Come Back.   There's a lot of five a penny talent scouts out there trawling the provinces for one hit wonders, but it takes a special type of agent like me who can smell the sweet scent of success and grab hold of failure like Frank by the scruff of the neck and turn it into pop gold.   Be prepared for a big shock. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well I've heard that one so many times about Faye.  She sort of built it into her box office publicity.   I've been smitten by Frank's powerful aura - purely on a professional level you understand. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen any of the William Shatner ones?

I vaguely remember one of them but they haven't come up yet on my U app.   Shatner is so bad he's fucking good.   I've got two B movies with him in, A murder mystery set on an island (actually with Roddy Macdowell) and this satanic/horror flick Devils Rain with Ida Lupino and Ernest Borgnine it's ham on celluloid. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well I've heard that one so many times about Faye.  She sort of built it into her box office publicity.   I've been smitten by Frank's powerful aura - purely on a professional level you understand. 

Did you know that @Frank sees us collectively as the inmates from ‘One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’? I think I’m the one in the dressing gown and stripy pyjamas. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm currently honing Frank for his Corner Come Back.

He's attempted more comebacks than his namesake, Sinatra. The only difference being is that he's never pulled it off.

If you think that you're capable of inspiring a 'Walnut Head II' then be my guest. But if I were you, I'd keep the top tier entertainment value to myself and leave him to dine out alone on the 13 year old scraps that he's become accustomed to.

• Like 1