CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs On A Plane

Neil

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's the first time I've heard north London described as a "manor".    It's a bit like saying Frank lives on the planet Earth.    Could you be more specific? 

It must be the alcohol and another substance that makes you a bit hyper, Harold. I now realise why that cunt looked a bit surprised... Baron Samedi turning up in full Voodoo regalia and top hat asking him about some Greek cunt must have been weird, he was clearly fucking out of it (like me) anyways. He'll think it was some kind of dream in the morning, bless him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Poor OCR, clearly you've been stung by my comments. I just thought it amusing that you viewed a tacky hotel room with dated décor as the epitome of understated luxury. One mo' thing - a sweaty arriviste clutching a modest inheritance and a low to mid-market hotel sauna vid isn't going to make my minge moist.

As for your deluded enquiry you should know that since I met my husband I have not been intimate with anyone else, that is until a couple of weeks ago. Yes my female photographer friend and I did have sex several times and I have to say not only was the experience extremely pleasurable it was also emotionally and physically satisfying. Very satisfying. Sorry but not sorry.

Right ginger, I won’t put up with this, get upstairs I will have you back on solids within a minute..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It really is quite beautiful to behold.

After years of stirring the shit, attacking and reducing certain members to tears and generally acting like a complete and utter cunt, he's finally reaping what he's sown.

Attacked on all sides, brutalised and made to look like the total fucking idiot that he is, even his favourite dispenser of bitty has sensed that he's a lost cause and hasn't had a word to say in his defence.

Hopefully he'll be reflecting on what his mindless backing of Donkey Dong has cost him and how the knife he's stuck into so many backs over the years has finally been plunged into his own.

He's taking an absolute hiding of late, Decs, like you've said from all sides. Lol. He's sucking Pen off even more than usual and even Harold seems confused with @Frank's latest compliments and attempts to take him under his wing. The man is on the ropes and someone needs to throw the towel in. No amount of shoes, holidays or staring into windows will make him feel better, he's finished. If he had any self respect, he'd kill himself. The stupid cunt. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I wonder if he’s tried the plaza they do there - I’ve heard it’s amazingly good.

He’s clearly rattled to friggery by the thought of a 6’5” noir, prowling the streets from Bristol to that London in a top hat, asking @and and @ChildeHarold where he is. He’s shot to shit…finished.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can anyone come?   I fancy a day out in London.  I've got a bit of business in Hillingdon about 1 pm should give me plenty of time to get to Wembley.   I'll be in the ex Post Office van with a badly damaged offside front wing.    I'm not bullshitting.   

Weak, try-too-hard, coat-tailing spastic. 

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Poor OCR, clearly you've been stung by my comments. I just thought it amusing that you viewed a tacky hotel room with dated décor as the epitome of understated luxury. One mo' thing - a sweaty arriviste clutching a modest inheritance and a low to mid-market hotel sauna vid isn't going to make my minge moist.

As for your deluded enquiry you should know that since I met my husband I have not been intimate with anyone else, that is until a couple of weeks ago. Yes my female photographer friend and I did have sex several times and I have to say not only was the experience extremely pleasurable it was also emotionally and physically satisfying. Very satisfying. Sorry but not sorry.

Pictures or it never happened!😉

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

27 September 2025.

I'll be outside The White Horse in Wembley at 14:00 before the Oasis concert. A week before the day I'll post a message on here telling you exactly what I'll be wearing.

I know for a fact that you won't show your face, but I'll post a video regardless to prove that I'm there and that you've bottled it.

If you do happen to show up, don't think it will be some jovial get together and we'll have a good laugh about it. I'll have consumed copious amount of beak and booze by that time and you'll fucking regret getting out of bed that morning.

I invite everyone to remember this and put it in their calendars to pull me up on it if I don't do it.

Your move, you skinny old cunt.

Noted. 

52 minutes ago, Miles said:

Its all hot air Frank.

He'll be doing better than most if he has the balls to show... Wembley's a few stops on the Met line for me. I'm not a violent man, P, but he'll be tapping out his posts with his nose come the end of September '25.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why, are you going to avoid the face and concentrate on punching him in the fingers?

The is sue is that if he chops off ten of his fingers he will still have two fingers left to type with. I think that his nose is squishy from sniffing all those lines of coke so he may need a stich stuck to his forehead to tap the keyboard with.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Have you checked your pager Pen? Your Mossad lover, Yidsack Landgrabber is missing you.

I handed my pager back in 2002 .. I was in Montrose talking to Baws back in 1998 when my pager pinged and I found out that 1M74 had failed leaving Maesteg.

Golly, offers of conversion therapy...

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

...After one evening with Raas, you won't want to drink from any more furry cups. 

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Right ginger, I won’t put up with this, get upstairs I will have you back on solids within a minute..

Besides noting that my natural colouring is raven-haired and not ginger I do have a sole supplier agreement with hubby who meets and exceeds all my "solids" requirements...and he lasts longer than a minute. Just sayin'

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Besides noting that my natural colouring is raven-haired and not ginger I do have a sole supplier agreement with hubby who meets and exceeds all my "solids" requirements...and he lasts longer than a minute. Just sayin'

@Eddie, it must be the clothes peg on his nose. Just sayin'

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I won’t be putting in a bid. Ever since you told us that you look like that P.J tart, I can’t help picturing you as a bulimic goth with ‘99 Red Balloons’ armpits. 
 Sorry. I know you’ll be gutted.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

He'll be doing better than most if he has the balls to show... Wembley's a few stops on the Met line for me. I'm not a violent man, P, but he'll be tapping out his posts with his nose come the end of September '25.

Friendly advice, come tooled up or don't come at all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miles said:

Its all hot air Frank.

It's an open invitation for a Corner battle royale. I've made my whereabouts on the day known publicly so feel free to come along and bring the dog fucker with you, too. 

I'll spark you out with one slap then cosh the fucking Jew into unconsciousness by swinging your cock around like a lasso.

• Like 1