CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs On A Plane

Neil

Four and a half hours on a flight to Cyprus and Ryan Air put a bunch of mongs in wheelchairs on. Absolute cunts,caused delays in loading and spent the whole flight groaning and window licking. Fucking cunts. 

Fuck Off

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Four and a half hours on a flight to Cyprus and Ryan Air put a bunch of mongs in wheelchairs on. Absolute cunts,caused delays in loading and spent the whole flight groaning and window licking. Fucking cunts. 

Fuck Off

How else are you going to get to Cyprus? If I were you I would tell the people complaining to 'fuck off' in your best mongloid voice.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

Try Spacapulco next year.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It makes me sick when I see them skip the queues at security and passport control. Why can't they wait their turn like everyone else - at least they've got a fucking seat!

But clearly lack awareness. In every sense. Plastic amoebas.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

Speedy Boarding.   Fucking pay extra you cheap cunt. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

Had the same thing out to Bulgaria recently. One the size of a fucking gorilla who kept screaming for the fucking sake of it. Thankfully him and his "carer" weren't at my hotel. 

14 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

Turn up at the airport with crutches and request wheelchair assistance then, if getting on first is your priority. You’re a fat cunt so they’ll believe you. The problem comes when you want to disembark and are last off because there are too few ‘wheelchair assistors’  It’s fucking swings and roundabouts you nobhead. Board early or disembark last? Your call. Calling @Mike Hunt to the board. Oh and by the way, serves you fucking right for flying with Spud Airways you fucking filthy tramp cunt. Fuck off. Lol.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Turn up at the airport with crutches and request wheelchair assistance then, if getting on first is your priority. You’re a fat cunt so they’ll believe you. The problem comes when you want to disembark and are last off because there are too few ‘wheelchair assistors’  It’s fucking swings and roundabouts you nobhead. Board early or disembark last? Your call. Calling @Mike Hunt to the board. Oh and by the way, serves you fucking right for flying with Spud Airways you fucking filthy tramp cunt. Fuck off. Lol.

By 'eck you seem to have some insider knowledge there DC.  You're not one of those sweaty Swissair chairlift operators are you? 

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Get fucked Neil you thick fucking cunt.

I cant fucking go anywhere out here without seeing you're lookalikes Frank,skinny fucking dago types,sweating profusely in their white slip ons,dragging on a woodbine,stinking of Stifado and cheap wine. I can't help feeling that they're all very grateful you fucked off to blighty.

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Speedy Boarding.   Fucking pay extra you cheap cunt. 

I paid half of what my mate paid to fly from Gatwick with BA because he hates O'Leary, he took off at half 6 when scheduled to depart at 12.40 resulting in missing the first evening  of his holiday, so we both got cunted but he paid more to get the shitty end.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Get fucked Neil you thick fucking cunt.

I feel another Frank video coming on, ill see what I can do when I go for a walk among the banana groves

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Harvey and Kate?

It's a challenge to differentiate between the mong (or 'Johnsons' as I call 'em) and the degenerate, recovering-pisshead carers. Let's hope they're not sat behind you destroying the back of your seat groaning ritalin-fuelled tourettes and trying to grab the cabin crews' tits.

13 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

By 'eck you seem to have some insider knowledge there DC.  You're not one of those sweaty Swissair chairlift operators are you? 

I was sacked for ‘mongtipping,’ after I’d been warned for tearing a forefinger shaped hole in the cripchair’s seat…mid-80s.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I paid half of what my mate paid to fly from Gatwick with BA because he hates O'Leary, he took off at half 6 when scheduled to depart at 12.40 resulting in missing the first evening  of his holiday, so we both got cunted but he paid more to get the shitty end.

I agree.   Thatcher tried but they still painted their planes in African flags.  Another fucking British company that's turned into shit like P&O.   It's called globalisation and private equity companies shifting their fucking ill gotten tax evading funds around.   Once upon a time cunts, super rich and just punters, were PROUD to invest in these British companies.