CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

23 years ago to the day

Miles

2 hours ago, Miles said:

What are the odds?

Well Lammy is doing the soft as shit sleep walking into full scale war I dreaded, by playing the Yank's stooge with Blinken.    Here we go again, fucking Korea, a Labour Govt in a weak economy, a decade of pain paying for American foreign policy failure.   Meantime Biden is out of it sunning himself on a beach.   

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Edward Gibbon would be writing about them now, if he hadn't been dead since shortly after their declaration of independence.

The fact is America has had the shortest lived empire after Britain.   Lammy's long range missiles to Ukraine isn't going to save Ukraine it just makes the eventual outcome even more unfavourable for its Western backers.    Another £600 million for the gangsters, what, out of the Pensioners fuel grant cut?    Germany has more or less decided they have had enough of it. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everything that can be thought or said about 9/11 has been done and I'm done with it.   I would say though it and what followed marked the zenith of American power.   The Yanks really are that paper tiger Mao said in the 60s.    Ukraine maybe a tool for them to offload NATO onto mostly European shoulders.    They really are in full scale decline with only the dollar based monetary system set up after WW2 saving them from bankruptcy. 

Yawn yawn yawn. Wanker.