CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

23 years ago to the day

Miles

• Miles changed the title to 23 years ago to the day
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know how when you see prime numbers, they appear red, but when they're twin primes, they're pink and smell like gasoline? 23 is a fine prime number, the smallest odd prime that is not a twin prime, but it's otherwise nothing special. Much like this nomination.

You are a right 1 Baws.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know how when you see prime numbers, they appear red, but when they're twin primes, they're pink and smell like gasoline? 23 is a fine prime number, the smallest odd prime that is not a twin prime, but it's otherwise nothing special. Much like this nomination.

calculation-math.gif

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have got a conundrum for you I have two dices in my hand .. if I cast them what is my chance of getting a double five?

3 minutes ago, Miles said:

You are a right 1 Baws.

A mathematician will tell you that 1 is not a prime number, but they are just fucking spoilsports, much like the astronomers who reclassified Pluto as a dwarf.

The best number is 73. 73 is the twenty-first prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the twelfth and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying (hang on to your hats) 7 and 3.  In binary, 73 is a palindrome: 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. Suck my cock, 23!

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Everything that can be thought or said about 9/11 has been done and I'm done with it.   I would say though it and what followed marked the zenith of American power.   The Yanks really are that paper tiger Mao said in the 60s.    Ukraine maybe a tool for them to offload NATO onto mostly European shoulders.    They really are in full scale decline with only the dollar based monetary system set up after WW2 saving them from bankruptcy. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A mathematician will tell you that 1 is not a prime number, but they are just fucking spoilsports, much like the astronomers who reclassified Pluto as a dwarf.

The best number is 73. 73 is the twenty-first prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the twelfth and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying (hang on to your hats) 7 and 3.  In binary, 73 is a palindrome: 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. Suck my cock, 23!

Cunty learnt a lot from those hazy pot fuelled student nights spent with a blow up doll of Carol Vorderman and thousands of episodes of Countdown copied to a stack of spunk covered DVDRs by the bed.   You dirty numerate bastard.

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everything that can be thought or said about 9/11 has been done and I'm done with it.   I would say though it and what followed marked the zenith of American power.   The Yanks really are that paper tiger Mao said in the 60s.    Ukraine maybe a tool for them to offload NATO onto mostly European shoulders.    They really are in full scale decline with only the dollar based monetary system set up after WW2 saving them from bankruptcy. 

What are the odds?

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cunty learnt a lot from those hazy pot fuelled student nights spent with a blow up doll of Carol Vorderman and thousands of episodes of Coyntdown copied to a pile of spunk covered DVDRs by the bed.   You dirty numerate bastard.

My undergraduate days ended just before the launch of Countdown, so I was forced to take pleasure instead in the Goldbach Conjecture. 

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What the fuck is ‘gasoline’?