CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti Trump Bias in UK media

ChildeHarold

Reading Trump-Harris news bites on Google etc.  you would think Trump flopped miserably in last night's debate.   Having viewed the debate on YouTube it's clear to me how skewed our propaganda machine is.  Harris was far from competent or convincing.   In fact she came across as an insincere crafty manipulator.   All the time on about "values" "lifting people up" and other worn out prattle.   But if you skimmed across British media she comes across as an ethnic female version of Jesus Christ. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reading Trump-Harris news bites on Google etc.  you would think Trump flopped miserably in last night's debate.   Having viewed the debate on YouTube it's clear to me how skewed our propaganda machine is.  Harris was far from competent or convincing.   In fact she came across as an insincere crafty manipulator.   All the time on about "values" "lifting people up" and other worn out prattle.   But if you skimmed across British media she comes across as an ethnic female version of Jesus Christ. 

insincere crafty manipulator. That is what a political professional needs to be .. it matters not how well Trump performs in such debates he is a criminal low life with no self control, a buffoon.

39 minutes ago, Miles said:

insincere crafty manipulator. That is what a political professional needs to be .. it matters not how well Trump performs in such debates he is a criminal low life with no self control, a buffoon.

I dread the fucking sleep walking into further international turmoil and possible nuclear war under the Democrats who (remember) dropped the nuclear bomb, caused the Cuban missile crisis and recently caused the Ukraibe War.   They are war mongering cunts and Harris is a fucking dizzy wild cat with no purchase on reality.   Trump ANY DAY. 

Fountains of truth.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As is Rachel Reeves claiming £3,700 towards her own heating bills out of MPs expenses.   That's what a Starmer-Harris world is like.  To say otherwise is a thought crime according to them. 

They need to keep warm .. being a pensioner is dead end .. the truth is that they lack to courage to seize back the cash from the cunts who sold them the fake ppe equipment and the tax owed by the corporate shysters etc.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2024 at 10:12, ChildeHarold said:

As it happens Trump did flop miserably, even the rabidly pro-Trump Fox News begrudgingly conceded that Harris won the debate.

Jabari Jones' one minute vid puts it succinctly...

• Like 1

You remain one of the site’s densest fuckwits, H. The orange wrecking ball made an utter cunt out of himself, Harris didn’t need to do much other than bait the idiot which, everytime, he took hook, line, sinker, rod and half of the riverbank. He’s an utter clown. I suppose you agree that his ‘pet-munching immigrants’ submission was a piece of high-political oratory eh? As for him striding into the spin room afterwards, well, I’m sure his strategists have pulled all of their hair out with this out of control, vainglorious puffed up lunatic now. As for killing new born babies as a matter of course…give your fucking head a wobble.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As it happens Trump did flop miserably, even the rabidly pro-Trump Fox News begrudgingly conceded that Harris won the debate.

Is this the new SNL sketch, it's not too funny, where's Chevy Chase?

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I watched the full debate and don't buy it.   Nothing about Harris either her words or facial expressions was convncing.   85% of it was waffle and when it came down to specific issues of world affairs and the economy she hadn't a clue.   Totally evasive.   A President has got to have a grasp of those two areas and she's simply not turning up.   OK abortion, the riots in the Capitol, Trump's character defects and legal details.... this is her theme but it doesn't qualify HER to lead.   Anyway, when did a No 2 a Vice ever succeed in office?   It doesn't happen.   Johnson was a fuckng failure.  Ford was a nobody.    Meanwhile as Donald said where is Biden - either fucking asleep or on the beach.  And this country is posing with long range missiles in Kiev stepping into the breech to shore up this shithole created by the Democrats. 

I watched the full debate and don't buy it.   Nothing about Harris either her words or facial expressions was convncing.   85% of it was waffle and when it came down to specific issues of world affairs and the economy she hadn't a clue.   Totally evasive.   A President has got to have a grasp of those two areas and she's simply not turning up.   OK abortion, the riots in the Capitol, Trump's character defects and legal details.... this is her theme but it doesn't qualify HER to lead.   Anyway, when did a No 2 a Vice ever succeed in office?   It doesn't happen.   Johnson was a fuckng failure.  Ford was a nobody.    Meanwhile as Donald said where is Biden - either fucking asleep or on the beach.  And this country is posing with long range missiles in Kiev stepping into the breech to shore up this shithole created by the Democrats. 

Doesn’t matter who actually wins the election. The WEF will make sure that from now on, only pro-minorities leaders are given power. The global scheme to replace the troublesome whitey workforce with cheaper, stupider and more controllable brownies is well under way. These fuckers all own too many western companies relying on cheap third world labour to allow anyone to stem the tide of filth washing up on the shores. 
 Money talks much louder than common sense, and enough money can have common sense made illegal.

31 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Plus Angela Rayner.

There must be a cunts list of the Labour MPs who voted for this who claimed heating allowance.   Named and shamed.   I can't see them coming back from this unless they can literally perform miracles with the country and the NHS.   All the signs suggest they won't.   I didn’t vote at the election.   Next time I'll def be looking at the hard right candidate whoever that it is. 

On 11/09/2024 at 11:14, Miles said:

You keep saying that.   Surely you want the self confessed toe rag scalliwag with a few ounces of streetwise brain matter than a pair of pompous brain dead two faced prosecutors like Starmer and Harris who spend so much time rethinking their next gambit or words the other party has stolen the show, got up walked off with it, brought it back to be gift wrapped with a dedication card, taken it away again, thrown a victory party, then climbed into bed for a well earned eight hours peaceful sleep.   No kidding fucking Harris and Starmer are less agile than Robbie the Robot. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You keep saying that.   Surely you want the self confessed toe rag scalliwag with a few ounces of streetwise brain matter than a pair of pompous brain dead two faced prosecutors like Starmer and Harris who spend so much time rethinking their next gambit or words the other party has stolen the show, got up walked off with it, brought it back to be gift wrapped with a dedication card, taken it away again, thrown a victory party, then climbed into bed for a well earned eight hours peaceful sleep.   No kidding fucking Harris and Starmer are less agile than Robbie the Robot. 

Alfie Noakes would have been a brilliant PM.

It matter not what you or I think .. what matters is what the American voters think.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

It matter not what you or I think .. what matters is what the American voters think.

Fuck them.   If Lammy does that long range missile deal with the Kiev gangsters its fucking WW3. and I'm building my shelter.   I have room for one extra person from The Corner.   Who wants to come into my nuclear shelter with me?   I'm offering one lucky cunt the chance of survival.    I am looking for a well built lad with plenty of meat on their bones. 

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Then its fortunate that you have zero buying power...

I think one should look at the context behind Harris' strategy in the debate; You may recall that back in July Trump made the point that on the international stage the likes of Putin and Xi would "walk over" Harris should she be elected to serve as President. All the pundits, including GoP-leaning talking heads, agreed that Harris proved Trump wrong by walking over him for nearly two hours. 

I'm not entirely sure why you think Harris "hasn't clue" to specific issues of world affairs and the economy considering she has been spending the last three and a half years doing what VP's normally do which is acting as roving trouble-shooter behind the scenes (Vice Presidents are not meant to be seen upstaging the President). As for the economy (which was discussed in the debate) there is clear blue water between Trump and Harris - the latter wants to give tax breaks of up to $6,000 to young families setting up home whereas Trump wants to continue with questionable trickledown economics, i.e more tax breaks for the super wealthy.

Did you really watch the debate in its entirety?

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Then its fortunate that you have zero buying power...

I think one should look at the context behind Harris' strategy in the debate; You may recall that back in July Trump made the point that on the international stage the likes of Putin and Xi would "walk over" Harris should she be elected to serve as President. All the pundits, including GoP-leaning talking heads, agreed that Harris proved Trump wrong by walking over him for nearly two hours. 

I'm not entirely sure why you think Harris "hasn't clue" to specific issues of world affairs and the economy considering she has been spending the last three and a half years doing what VP's normally do which is acting as roving trouble-shooter behind the scenes (Vice Presidents are not meant to be seen upstaging the President). As for the economy (which was discussed in the debate) there is clear blue water between Trump and Harris - the latter wants to give tax breaks of up to $6,000 to young families setting up home whereas Trump wants to continue with questionable trickledown economics, i.e more tax breaks for the super wealthy.

Did you really watch the debate in its entirety?

Yes.  We differ. 

I still haven't any attachment space on my account.   I still can't delete anything to get my space back.   Looks like I've fallen into a technical wormhole. 

On 11/09/2024 at 12:47, Miles said:

They need to keep warm .. being a pensioner is dead end .. the truth is that they lack to courage to seize back the cash from the cunts who sold them the fake ppe equipment and the tax owed by the corporate shysters etc.

Reeves is well on way to £4,400 in utility expenses.  Completely unapologetic.   Their annual triple locked salary increase will slide through automatically.   I reckon the first thing on all these new young Labour MPs minds is the Thatcherite quest to get as much out of the next five years as possible for themselves. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes.  We differ. 

I still haven't any attachment space on my account.   I still can't delete anything to get my space back.   Looks like I've fallen into a technical wormhole. 

That's because the few attachments you've uploaded are massive. I did send you a list of which ones you would like to be deleted but as yet you haven't advised which images you want removed. NB there is no limit on embedded galley images.