CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andrew/William/Kate

ChildeHarold

Hello, Hello what 'ave we 'ere? 

Grace and favour royal residence - facial hair - cancer treatment finish. 

In context:  

Housing shortage and homelessness endemic in UK. 

Stubble - so fucking what? 

Thousands WAITING unreasonably and dangerously for their cancer treatment to START. 

..... tomorrow's front pages of Play Towns Newspapers: Larry the Cat. 

On 10/09/2024 at 20:39, ChildeHarold said:

Hello, Hello what 'ave we 'ere? 

Grace and favour royal residence - facial hair - cancer treatment finish. 

In context:  

Housing shortage and homelessness endemic in UK. 

Stubble - so fucking what? 

Thousands WAITING unreasonably and dangerously for their cancer treatment to START. 

..... tomorrow's front pages of Play Towns Newspapers: Larry the Cat. 

I thought Kate and Billy's vid was a fucking yogurt commercial. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought Kate and Billy's vid was a fucking yogurt commercial. 

Timotei, Cadburys Flake, it was a montage of every advertising cliche of the 80s and 90s. A total construct of marketing types looking to reach the baby boomer and generation X demographic by appealing to whimsy and nostalgia. 
 All in all a disgustingly cynical lump of sickly sweet and entirely unreal PR.

That fucking half chat balloon head Markle and her ginger Renfield will want to do a lifestyle video now. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see no place in the for a hereditary principle in 21st ce tury Britain after the late Queen. 

2,200+ years of English kingship undone by the casual announcement of a constitutional leviathan such as thee. H, Old Ironsides, (warts and all) is on the march to glory or the Tower. (Not the one in Pen’s y-fronts, obvs.)

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Timotei, Cadburys Flake, it was a montage of every advertising cliche of the 80s and 90s. A total construct of marketing types looking to reach the baby boomer and generation X demographic by appealing to whimsy and nostalgia. 

That fucking half chat balloon head Markle and her ginger Renfield will want to do a lifestyle video now. 

Did you ever rip the head off it dreaming about that Cadbury’s caramel cartoon rabbit though…and dont fuckin lie to me just because you belatedly found out who was doing its voice. I went to confession for 2 fuckin years I felt that sick, and I’m a fuckin Hindu. Lol…etc.

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

2,200+ years of English kingship undone by the casual announcement of a constitutional leviathan such as thee. H, Old Ironsides, (warts and all) is on the march to glory or the Tower. (Not the one in Pen’s y-fronts, obvs.)

But wouldn't you agree that Elizabeth wrote the book and whatever rubbish this is now it's not worth keeping it's just holding Britain back. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's all getting a bit self indulgent.   

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

But wouldn't you agree that Elizabeth wrote the book and whatever rubbish this is now it's not worth keeping it's just holding Britain back. 

I’ll tell you something and I’ll tell you nothing less. Should I feel inclined to engage in sharp, stimulating discourse on the British Monarchy and Constitution, it’s highly unlikely it will be with a dopey half-wit such as you. No offence, Olly.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you ever rip the head off it dreaming about that Cadbury’s caramel cartoon rabbit though…and dont fuckin lie to me just because you belatedly found out who was doing its voice. I went to confession for 2 fuckin years I felt that sick, and I’m a fuckin Hindu. Lol…etc.

No. I wasn’t attracted to rabbits. Except Jessica Rabbit who was human, except for being a cartoon of course. Wasn’t it Julian clary who did the voice? He was alright really. He spoke for the nation when he said he wanted to use his fists on Norman Lamont.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I wasn’t attracted to rabbits. Except Jessica Rabbit who was human, except for being a cartoon of course. Wasn’t it Julian clary who did the voice? He was alright really. He spoke for the nation when he said he wanted to use his fists on Norman Lamont.

The Cadbury’s Caramel one was pure filth. After many sub-quilt helmet-thrashings I found out that her voice over was done by Miriam Margoyles ffs. I felt more soiled than the quilt. True story.

• Like 1