CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cuntess of Chester

Wolfie

2 hours ago, and said:

That's not a problem for most of them, as long as they don't actually admit it in public or on record.

Not to forgot how they voted yesterday .. people will die as a result of the way they voted and those who voted one way will have committed murder and get away with it.

One subject mentioned is that there is no evidence of her motive to kill those babies .. in truth she could have done it because she thought that she would get away with it .. i have seen plenty of evidence of senior managers and directors who took life destroying decisions because they knew that they could get away with it .. perhaps Dear Sweet Lucy did the same but did not get away with it .. I suspect that there are a few punters here with a similar mindset.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

One subject mentioned is that there is no evidence of her motive to kill those babies .. in truth she could have done it because she thought that she would get away with it .. i have seen plenty of evidence of senior managers and directors who took life destroying decisions because they knew that they could get away with it .. perhaps Dear Sweet Lucy did the same but did not get away with it .. I suspect that there are a few punters here with a similar mindset.

I think there are different levels of total indifference to the value of human life which either act separately or together.   It would take a methodical Aristotelian study running to x number of pages to fully describe let alone explain this.  It seems to be a problem in health care and elderly care more than anywhere else.   

Alan Bennett wrote about the same thing in The Lady in the Van about so called social care where what was offered was the antithesis of care according to the definition of the word.   

On 10/09/2024 at 12:57, Wolfie said:

In spite of the topic's header, uncertainty about the founded conclusions of this convicted killer's sentence has been raised – with a respected number coming forward to cast doubts on the original verdict, chief among them Sir David Davis, who claims it's "highly probable" Letby is innocent.

Seven babies died while under her care in Chester hospital's neonatal unit, however, while on a witch-hunt, the British press at large conveniently forgot about the other 10 newborns (17 in total) who died at precisely the same hospital wing while under care of other nursing staff during the same period between March 2015 and July 2016.

In the recent past, some medical professionals claim vital evidence may have been misinterpreted. Indeed, if Letby's conviction was so conclusive, why is the investigation being sent to a further inquiry? 

Before you pass judgement, and of course there's the Lucia de Berk case to refer to (a proven miscarriage of justice in the Netherlands in which a licensed paediatric nurse was wrongfully convicted of murder), take a look at the Davis interview below – providing you can tolerate annoying sack of cuntbatter Susanna Reid's disgraceful interviewing technique.

I'm 95% convinced she's guilty, but that little 5% seems to be hanging around like Pen's leather pouch while going commando. The long and short of it is that I'm a little bit on the fence here, although I'd rather entrust Reptyle to care for my beloved dogs than have this convicted murderer babysit anyone's children. Make of this what you will:

It bugs me as well, Wolfie. Medical evidence throughout British legal history has always been subjective. One 'experts' "expert" medical advice is another "experts" bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this gets kicked up to the Appeals Court. 

If any fuckwit would be interested in 'hard-up council flat', former 'SAS trained' (territorial army) ghetto kid Davis more fool them. He is a self-styled maverick of the conservative right, the same as Peter Hitchens, and has voiced this bizarre line of guff to keep his profile prominent. There haven't been another spate of infant deaths since LL was incarcerated which I'd say is justice served. Best hope she's transferred to HMP Durham where you know who resides.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guttersnipe said:

If any fuckwit would be interested in 'hard-up council flat', former 'SAS trained' (territorial army) ghetto kid Davis more fool them. 

@Frank would suck the sweetcorn out of the shite of any cunt who made reference to a career within the SAS, no matter how obscure.

I'd wager he's had Davis bent double over his faux leather, Crinkly Bottom Godfather chair on more than one occasion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

@Frank would suck the sweetcorn out of the shite of any cunt who made reference to a career within the SAS, no matter how obscure.

I'd wager he's had Davis bent double over his faux leather, Crinkly Bottom Godfather chair on more than one occasion.

‘BRAVO TWO QUEERO’

(worth a second outing)

On 11/09/2024 at 23:35, camberwell gypsy said:

It bugs me as well, Wolfie. Medical evidence throughout British legal history has always been subjective. One 'experts' "expert" medical advice is another "experts" bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this gets kicked up to the Appeals Court. 

Looking less likely as there is more evidence against her being reported by the media.

18 hours ago, Guttersnipe said:

If any fuckwit would be interested in 'hard-up council flat', former 'SAS trained' (territorial army) ghetto kid Davis more fool them. He is a self-styled maverick of the conservative right, the same as Peter Hitchens, and has voiced this bizarre line of guff to keep his profile prominent. There haven't been another spate of infant deaths since LL was incarcerated which I'd say is justice served. Best hope she's transferred to HMP Durham where you know who resides.

I am liking the cut of your jib Snipe .. harsh but likely to be true .. did little Lucy go to church?