CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cuntess of Chester

Wolfie

In spite of the topic's header, uncertainty about the founded conclusions of this convicted killer's sentence has been raised – with a respected number coming forward to cast doubts on the original verdict, chief among them Sir David Davis, who claims it's "highly probable" Letby is innocent.

Seven babies died while under her care in Chester hospital's neonatal unit, however, while on a witch-hunt, the British press at large conveniently forgot about the other 10 newborns (17 in total) who died at precisely the same hospital wing while under care of other nursing staff during the same period between March 2015 and July 2016.

In the recent past, some medical professionals claim vital evidence may have been misinterpreted. Indeed, if Letby's conviction was so conclusive, why is the investigation being sent to a further inquiry? 

Before you pass judgement, and of course there's the Lucia de Berk case to refer to (a proven miscarriage of justice in the Netherlands in which a licensed paediatric nurse was wrongfully convicted of murder), take a look at the Davis interview below – providing you can tolerate annoying sack of cuntbatter Susanna Reid's disgraceful interviewing technique.

I'm 95% convinced she's guilty, but that little 5% seems to be hanging around like Pen's leather pouch while going commando. The long and short of it is that I'm a little bit on the fence here, although I'd rather entrust Reptyle to care for my beloved dogs than have this convicted murderer babysit anyone's children. Make of this what you will:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of the topic's header, uncertainty about the founded conclusions of this convicted killer's sentence have been raised – with a respected number coming forward to cast doubts on the original verdict, chief among them Sir David Davis, who claims it's "highly probable" Letby is innocent.

Seven babies died while under her care in Chester hospital's neonatal unit, however, while on a witchunt, the British press at large conveniently forgot about the other 10 newborns (17 in total) who died at precisely the same hospital wing while under care of other nursing staff during the same period between March 2015 and July 2016.

In the recent past, some medical professionals claim vital evidence may have been misinterpreted. Indeed, if Letby's conviction was so conclusive, why is the investigation being sent to a further inquiry? 

Before you pass judgement, and of course there's the Lucia de Berk case to refer to (a proven miscarriage of justice in the Netherlands in which a licensed paediatric nurse was wrongfully convicted of murder), take a look at the Davis interview below – providing you can tolerate annoying sack of cuntbatter Susanna Reid's disgraceful interviewing technique.

I'm 95% convinced she's guilty, but that little 5% seems to be hanging around like Pen's leather pouch while going commando. The long and short of it is that I'm a little bit on the fence here, although I'd rather entrust Reptyle to care for my beloved dogs than have this convicted murderer babysit anyone's children. Make of this what you will:

Back on topic, I'm not sure what to believe with this. I think she's probably guilty, but much the same as you a small part of me has doubts, especially when taking into account the aforementioned Dutch case.

Was she convicted guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt?' From looking into the case I think it was a cunt hair away from claiming that she wasn't, but that's just my own interpretation. 

If only we had a legal eagle, Perry Masonesque type expert on The Corner who could use their profound knowledge of statutes and precedents to get to the bottom of it all.

Calling @ClitWestwood to the board, you divvy little cunt. More Lionel Hutz than William Garrow, but I'm sure you've got your crack team working on it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of the topic's header, uncertainty about the founded conclusions of this convicted killer's sentence have been raised – with a respected number coming forward to cast doubts on the original verdict, chief among them Sir David Davis, who claims it's "highly probable" Letby is innocent.

Seven babies died while under her care in Chester hospital's neonatal unit, however, while on a witchunt, the British press at large conveniently forgot about the other 10 newborns (17 in total) who died at precisely the same hospital wing while under care of other nursing staff during the same period between March 2015 and July 2016.

I’ve not a lot of time for David Davies…he’s got some very odd ideas and regularly talks shite for attention. Private Eye’s podcast ‘Page 94’ (ep.118 with Dr Phil Hammond 24/7/24) is a far better source than this cunt’s belated opinion. If the case collapses it has little to do with her guilt and more to do with improper due process and dubious expert witness testimony, ‘permitted or disqualified.’ Sounds like her defence barrister shouldn’t have risen any higher than an articles clerk.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad you opened this conversation because (despite my feelings of personal revulsion in many cases) it is ALWAYS RIGHT to question the carriage of justice and look at the case for any error or mistake in the outcome.   It's part of our democratic right, and if we lived in a country that had the dignity and quality of government to have it written into a bill of rights enshrined in tbe constitution, that would be taken for granted.   But I heard something outrageous from tje chair of tje Letby Enquiry mentioned on the radio whi h is fu king completely out of order coming from a twopenny judge. 

"Speculation on social media about Letby's conviction has added extra stress to her victims' families." 

MaCarthyism is alive and well in the British establishment. 

THEY DON'T LIKE THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE - FREE SPEECH which hitherto before the advent of mass communication and the internet these cunts could control and censor at will. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm glad you opened this conversation because (despite my feelings of personal revulsion in many cases) it is ALWAYS RIGHT to question the carriage of justice and look at the case for any error or mistake in the outcome.   It's part of our democratic right, and if we lived in a country that had the dignity and quality of government to have it written into a bill of rights enshrined in tbe constitution, that would be taken for granted.   But I heard something outrageous from tje chair of tje Letby Enquiry mentioned on the radio whi h is fu king completely out of order coming from a twopenny judge. 

"Speculation on social media about Letby's conviction has added extra stress to her victims' families." 

MaCarthyism is alive and well in the British establishment. 

THEY DON'T LIKE THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE - FREE SPEECH which hitherto before the advent of mass communication and the internet these cunts could control and censor at will. 

I'm glad you paid attention during our little pep talk yesterday, Aitch.

See, you're not a complete fucking idiot after all, you were just in with a bad crowd.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

See, you're not a complete fucking idiot after all, you were just in with a bad crowd.

Allow me to play with the rough boys from the council estate every now and then.   They didn't call me Walter Softie at school for nothing! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes, do as you're told @ChildeHarold, Decimus is a lovely bloke really, everybody in the Boys Club says so, and don't forget, he learned everything he knows from 'the best on here' @Frank.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sounds like her defence barrister shouldn’t have risen any higher than an articles clerk.

Incompetent representation (what the Yanks call "Ineffective assistance of counsel") is easy to assert but very, very difficult to legally prove.

Fucking lawyers stick together, in all but the most egregious cases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Yes, do as you're told @ChildeHarold, Decimus is a lovely bloke really, everybody in the Boys Club says so, and don't forget, he learned everything he knows from 'the best on here' @Frank.

Well I agree with the last statement.  I still can't get over that red sock* shuffle.   Flashbacks etc. 

(* sock not Cock) 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Incompetent representation (what the Yanks call "Ineffective assistance of counsel") is easy to assert but very, very difficult to legally prove.

Is it the most common part of an appeal?   "I demand a retrial" 

To the tune of

🎶 🎶  I am innocent. 🎶. 🎶 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It worked for you.   Who's your lawyer, ole Rumpole?  Ole! 😅 

16 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

What about Mrs Roops? She seems to know a lot about everything?

On 06/08/2024 at 14:27, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I've been reading Private Eye's two-part article on this, a considered analysis the publication of which was delayed by court injunction. IMO the article was thought provoking rather than compelling, even the author had to issue a caveat in that the article's findings establishes neither guilt nor innocence. Still, The Eye has got the bit in its teeth so I suspect we're going to see more of the same.

• Like 3

To me the evidence presented during the trial just seemed too clear cut and that too few questions were being asked of those pointing the finger , was there no chance someone having been inept and taking chances when handling medical equipment and what about the problems with the drains in the hospital .. going back to 1980/1981 my mother spent several months in a then modern hospital and suffered infection after infection and never recovered .. yes there were issues were her she was obese but she was in a supposedly clinical environment and should not have suffered infection after infection. The babies in the Letby case were mostly very ill and frail. Statistics are statistics and bloody statistics .. In the Sally Clarke case a medical "expert" relied on them and was later proved unreliable because of him using betting type odds to come to his conclusions of his opinion on her likely "guilt". One thing I did notice was Letby's willingness to do overtime and work longer shifts .. there is evidence that with such people that they become tired and more prone to making mistakes .. was this considered by the prosecution? She did come across as nieve and over willing to please .. too clever for her own good and the perfect scapegoat for failings elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

To me the evidence presented during the trial just seemed too clear cut and that too few questions were being asked of those pointing the finger , was there no chance someone having been inept and taking chances when handling medical equipment and what about the problems with the drains in the hospital .. going back to 1980/1981 my mother spent several months in a then modern hospital and suffered infection after infection and never recovered .. yes there were issues were her she was obese but she was in a supposedly clinical environment and should not have suffered infection after infection. The babies in the Letby case were mostly very ill and frail. Statistics are statistics and bloody statistics .. In the Sally Clarke case a medical "expert" relied on them and was later proved unreliable because of him using betting type odds to come to his conclusions of his opinion on her likely "guilt". One thing I did notice was Letby's willingness to do overtime and work longer shifts .. there is evidence that with such people that they become tired and more prone to making mistakes .. was this considered by the prosecution? She did come across as nieve and over willing to please .. too clever for her own good and the perfect scapegoat for failings elsewhere.

Given the fu king creaking hole system of our health system any amount of abuse is probable and a tually happening at this moment.  Also abuse through neglect and callous behaviour. 

But our arse cheeks in Parliament NEVER EVER turn up in A&E or NHS wards or our GP surgeries do they Why?  🤔 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Given the fu king creaking hole system of our health system any amount of abuse is probable and a tually happening at this moment.  Also abuse through neglect and callous behaviour. 

But our arse cheeks in Parliament NEVER EVER turn up in A&E or NHS wards or our GP surgeries do they Why?  🤔 

Private medicine paid for by guess who

• Like 1