CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wes Streeting is Sorry

Miles

28 minutes ago, Miles said:

That's OK then .. no pensioner will freeze

Health Secretary Wes Streeting 'not remotely happy' about cutting winter fuel payments

https://news.sky.com/story/health-secretary-wes-streeting-not-remotely-happy-about-cutting-winter-fuel-payments-13211462

Already the split, the in fighting, the children of Thatcherite handbag each other.  By the way I see we are both equal necking on the leaderboard Lucky 13.   Fancy a bit of Liking tonight? 🤔 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Already the split, the in fighting, the children of Thatcherite handbag each other.  By the way I see we are both equal necking on the leaderboard Lucky 13.   Fancy a bit of Liking tonight? 🤔 

Being on the leaderboard feels dirty.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Miles said:

Being on the leaderboard feels dirty.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You owe me big time!   😅 

5 hours ago, and said:

It's the last refuge of the scoundrel, it must feel like a home from home to the cunts on here.

Never mind the imaginary 'Boys Club', The 'Girls Club' appears to be raring to go!

What an irony that Pen's got more balls than any of you.

Lolololol

Fuck off.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was just congratulating him on his ascent of the leaderboard.   

You're a good man gone bad, led astray by two untouchables who prey upon recently out of favour members in the hope that they can increase their numbers.

Don't fall for their grooming tactics, they may have banked on all hope being lost for you, but you're more than capable of staging a comeback. You're currently at a crossroads.

You either give in to despair and sit with the retards during lunch break thinking that it's all over, or you pull your big boy pants up and earn your place back up at the top table.

The decision is yours. Don't be a Frank.

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a good man gone bad, led astray by two untouchables who prey upon recently out of favour members in the hope that they can increase their numbers.

Don't fall for their grooming tactics, they may have banked on all hope being lost for you, but you're more than capable of staging a comeback. You're currently at a crossroads.

You either give in to despair and sit with the retards during lunch break thinking that it's all over, or you pull your big boy pants up and earn your place back up at the top table.

This is stirring stuff and I am going to make some hard decisions in due course after vigorously blaming somebody else for everything.   Sounds familiar?   No just kidding, I'm totally onboard with what you've said.   Funny, I was feeling well groomed but a bit nauseous this evening.   Dodgy moussaka.   I think my stomach had a violent reaction to the cream topping - I'm lactose intolerant. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is stirring stuff and I am going to make some hard decisions in due course after vigorously blaming somebody else for everything.   Sounds familiar?   No just kidding, I'm totally onboard with what you've said.   Funny, I was feeling well groomed but a bit nauseous this evening.   Dodgy moussaka.   I think my stomach had a violent reaction to the cream topping - I'm lactose intolerant. 

and fucking good luck with that.

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, trust nobody on here, except Ape. He has neither the energy or the intelligence to be devious. 

Funny.  I'm watching Gordon Scott in Tarzan Fights For His Life and the makebelieve replica white middleclass family set up in Tarzan's tree house.   I was just thinking how Cheetah is wearing a sort of hide skirt to cover up his big red obscene chimps arse. Completely destroys the realism of the scene. 

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, trust nobody on here, except Ape. He has neither the energy or the intelligence to be devious. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Funny.  I'm watching Gordon Scott in Tarzan Fights For His Life and the makebelieve replica white middleclass family set up in Tarzan's tree house.   I was just thinking how Cheetah is wearing a sort of hide skirt to cover up his big red obscene chimps arse. Completely destroys the realism of the scene. 

Any thooughts @Ape™️?

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Your whole post reads like an object lesson in the art of it.

@Frank taught you well 😉

6 hours ago, and said:

He's just asserting his gender fluidity, as is his right in this day and age.

It's just over his arse not his front so how does that work?   Funny, all the blacks in the film are portrayed as menials, threatening or about the same intelligent gence as Cheetah and a lot more superstitious.   Tarzan's fight with a python is not very convincing.   But hey ho it fucking works!    I was brought up on this stuff on a Saturday's morning at the cinema.   It hasn't done me any harm..