CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wes Streeting is Sorry

Miles

So no fucking apologies for people laying on the floor (yes the floor!) in some A&Es with drips in them.   A superabundance of DNR tags tied to non compos mentis elderly patients toes - an efficiency saving no doubt.  Or the lowest cancer treatment and henxe survcal rates in the developed West. 

The cunt should be fucking CRYING HIS EYES OUT. 

How many fucking Labour MPs and Peers avail themselves of private medical care?  I wonder..... 😛 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Went to the one at the top of Walworth Road. I believe it's a carpet kneelers place now 

These fucking factions, all of them, have a penchant for old cinemas and places of fun.   Cunts.  So many buildings in south London have been commandeered by them with Labour council fucking help.  Libraries, civic centres, conemad, corner pubs - the cunts are gypsies laying down a claim to property ownership through legal occupancy.   Fucking crafty cunts.  

PS I include the fucking peace loving Budhhists in that - they have two ex public buildings that were built and paid for by our older generations of white working class men and women, one in Spa Road and the other in Kennington.  My blood boils.  Are we the only fucking "community" that shits on our own heritage? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So no fucking apologies for people laying on the floor (yes the floor!) in some A&Es with drips in them.   A superabundance of DNR tags tied to non compos mentis elderly patients toes - an efficiency saving no doubt.  Or the lowest cancer treatment and henxe survcal rates in the developed West. 

The cunt should be fucking CRYING HIS EYES OUT. 

How many fucking Labour MPs and Peers avail themselves of private medical care?  I wonder..... 😛 

It's an absolute tragedy, I agree...

But why the fuck should he apologise for the state of it all? He's only been in the job for a couple of fucking months. Before him, could you get a GP appointment within seconds of ringing up first thing in the morning under Hunt the Cunt? Did you get your dodgy hip replaced two weeks after being seen by a consultant when Hancock was in charge and having that half hour with his PA up against a brick wall?

Or maybe hundreds of lives were saved after your local ward nurse received the only piece of PPI that actually worked out of a batch of dodgy shit that your Tory mates paid millions of pounds to the equivalent of fucking Delboy to deliver on the sly?

You really can be a total fucking moron at times, Aitch. And by at times, I mean all the time.

Idiot.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

These fucking factions, all of them, have a penchant for old cinemas and places of fun.   Cunts.  So many buildings in south London have been commandeered by them with Labour council fucking help.  Libraries, civic centres, conemad, corner pubs - the cunts are gypsies laying down a claim to property ownership through legal occupancy.   Fucking crafty cunts.  

PS I include the fucking peace loving Budhhists in that - they have two ex public buildings that were built and paid for by our older generations of white working class men and women, one in Spa Road and the other in Kennington.  My blood boils.  Are we the only fucking "community" that shits on our own heritage? 

Two pubs are now god bothering holes. The castle (flat roofed pub) on the corner Wyndham Road  is also a meeting place for the sand shufflers. And across from it was The Duke of Clarence which is now a happy clappy church for our African brothers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Two pubs are now god bothering holes. The castle (flat roofed pub) on the corner Wyndham Road  is also a meeting place for the sand shufflers. And across from it was The Duke of Clarence which is now a happy clappy church for our African brothers.

There's a lot of fucking financial corruption in these dens. 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But why the fuck should he apologise for the state of it all? He's only been in the job for a couple of fucking months. Before him, could you get a GP appointment within seconds of ringing up first thing in the morning under Hunt the Cunt? Did you get your dodgy hip replaced two weeks after being seen by a consultant when Hancock was in charge and having that half hour with his PA up against a brick wall?

Or maybe hundreds of lives were saved after your local ward nurse received the only piece of PPI that actually worked out of a batch of dodgy shit that your Tory mates paid millions of pounds to the equivalent of fucking Delboy to deliver on the sly?

You really can be a total fucking moron at times, Aitch. And by at times, I mean all the time.

Idiot.

They are ALL in the cover up and mismanagement together.  You give too much credibility to the meaningless term "His Majesty's Opposition" as IF IF IF it IS IS IS an opposition or an alternative in any real sense of the word. 

Look mummy I've got two arse cheeks! 

Dig a bit fucking deeper and get to the DNA of the crime scene because that's what it is with people not getting the care they deserve or need

A FUCKING CRIME SCENE! 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

Oh look! Mr Pompous East Midlands petty council official.

• Like 1