CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No fool like an old fool Wink! Wink!

Miles

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Then none of your life is real, seeing as you spend more than 90% of it here.

That's 5% less than you do.

Just because you're not logged in doesn't mean you're not watching what's going on. You fool no one, you smug cunt.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, and said:

That's 5% less than you do.

Just because you're not logged in doesn't mean you're not watching what's going on. You fool no one, you smug cunt.

I like the new hairy look, try Rick Lagina from the Curse of Oak Island next time... as Halloween is coming up I'll challenge you to a duel, who can get the hairiest avatar excluding obviously Werewolves. 

On 05/09/2024 at 15:10, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have to say this. This spat shows the Wolf at his bone-idlest. Yet you end up getting destroyed. You weak little shitcunt. Just fuck off…an open goal & youve fucked it up.

DC, I’m in Formby tomorrow, collecting a ‘93 Renault Clio Williams. Don’t ask. Any chance of an eyeball?

On 06/09/2024 at 18:12, Frank said:

DC, I’m in Formby tomorrow, collecting a ‘93 Renault Clio Williams. Don’t ask. Any chance of an eyeball?

I picked up this little nunber Frank, I know a man of your calibre will appreciate the lines 

• Like 2