CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No fool like an old fool Wink! Wink!

Miles

Fuck off with your shitty, unoriginal and lazy nom. You've simply cut & pasted this from the BBC website.

As for Africans scamming UK pensioners... it's old news. So where's the actual cunt in this particular 'creation', you mind-numbingly unimaginative bumwipe?

You'll never improve, so for the umpteenth time and for the benefit of other punters, sod off you slothful, incapable, remedial-grade cockswinger.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off with your shitty, unoriginal and lazy nom. You've simply cut & pasted this from the BBC website.

As for Africans scamming UK pensioners... it's old news. So where's the actual cunt in this particular 'creation', you mind-numbingly unimaginative bumwipe?

You'll never improve, so for the umpteenth time and for the benefit of other punters, sod off you slothful, incapable, remedial-grade cockswinger.

Harsh!

You appear to be a touch angry today, Wiffles, what's wrong, too many spelling mistakes in your morning paper?

You bi-polar, OCD, cunt.

32 minutes ago, and said:

Harsh!

You appear to be a touch angry today, Wiffles, what's wrong, too many spelling mistakes in your morning paper?

You bi-polar, OCD, cunt.

Do you have a professional qualification in psychology?

Yep, didn't think so, you narcissist-obsessed creepy kike cunt.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, and said:

Poor guy, imagine pinning your hopes of a love-filled future on some skanky duskette from Kenya.

Just goes to show, you can't trust a dusky, or a woman, or anyone else for that matter.

Read the story again, thickster. She never existed, though her spirit has inadvertently demonstrated (again) that you're both narrow-minded... and single.

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Read the story again, thickster. She never existed, though her spirit has inadvertently demonstrated (again) that you're both narrow-minded... and single.

Now I get it, you're the 'Lonely widower', that's why you're so angry, pinned all you sexual hopes and dreams on a bit of dusky pussy, got robbed instead, you poor man.

😍turned into🤑

50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

narrow-minded.

You mean because I'm not interested in fornicating with another species and breeding mulattos?

Oh Wolfie, I wish I could be like you, you're so cosmopolitan, you and the Boys Club, spreading your love for mankind the world over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Now I get it, you're the 'Lonely widower', that's why you're so angry, pinned all you sexual hopes and dreams on a bit of dusky pussy, got robbed instead, you poor man.

😍turned into🤑

You mean because I'm not interested in fornicating with another species and breeding mulattos?

Oh Wolfie, I wish I could be like you, you're so cosmopolitan, you and the Boys Club, spreading your love for mankind the world over. 

I have to say this. This spat shows the Wolf at his bone-idlest. Yet you end up getting destroyed. You weak little shitcunt. Just fuck off…an open goal & youve fucked it up.

1 hour ago, and said:

😍turned into🤑

There are some scammers impersonating airlines .. so that is how fat cunts make their money.

48 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have to say this. This spat shows the Wolf at his bone-idlest. Yet you end up getting destroyed. You weak little shitcunt. Just fuck off…an open goal & youve fucked it up.

Is there some rule saying that you have to respond? Can you verify this statement and rule?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Go back to sleep but keep an eye out for Leopards. ;)

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yet you end up getting destroyed

If you say so, Peter, it's just as well that I'm not interested in taking part in the Boys Club dick-measuring and pissing contests, or else I'd be stamping my feet and wetting my nappy like you usually do. 👶

22 minutes ago, Miles said:

You ok hunni?

Are you disappointed in @Frank for his support of The Wink even after he directed a barrage of nasty shit your way?

I genuinely felt quite bad for you, actually, you've had that greasy, little maggot's back for well over a decade. If you ever fancy going twos up on him I'm more than happy to tag in and help you run him off the site.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you disappointed in @Frank for his support of The Wink even after he directed a barrage of nasty shit your way?

I genuinely felt quite bad for you, actually, you've had that greasy, little maggot's back for well over a decade. If you ever fancy going twos up on him I'm more than happy to tag in and help you run him off the site.

You are nothing if not predictable. Wink is is simply a figment of Wink's own tortured imagination.

5 minutes ago, Miles said:

You are nothing if not predictable. Wink is is simply a figment of Wink's own tortured imagination.

I wouldn't say that. The predictable thing to have done was to engage The Wink and encourage him with his attacks, and to revel in Frank finally stabbing you in the back.

I did the total opposite and you throw it in my fucking face.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't say that. The predictable thing to have done was to engage The Wink and encourage him with his attacks, and to revel in Frank finally stabbing you in the back.

I did the total opposite and you throw it in my fucking face.

None of this is real .. @Frank is a virtual lovable rogue and of no concern to you.

• Like 1