CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What is a woman ?

Jake The Muss

First up, the fact that this is even a debate shows where we are as a society.

Here is the Muss definition and i'm sure many would agree. A woman is a man's equal simply by her human status but that's where it ends.

In case anyone hasn't noticed women are made different to men, they are the primary reason the human race continues but do need a man's help with that. This might be unpopular with certain women but they're objects of desire and lust, men are to but nowhere near as much as women, i can look at a woman passing by at a glance and decide there and then that i want to fuck the ass of it. Women also go through a terrible affliction called the menopause or MEN-ON-PAUSE. This can turn a healthy body and mind in to a fucking bastard monster. Men don't need menopause to be fucking stupid cunts as they are usually born in that state.

Anyone who says or thinks men can give birth or go through the menopause are simply sub-human low-IQ semi-conscious victims of dysphoria and really need to take themselves out of the gene pool for the safety of the human race.

Now that's cleared up...Fuck off.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

This might be unpopular with certain women but they're objects of desire and lust...

I would imagine it's unpopular with certain women that they're NOT objects of desire and lust - anyone fancy a shag with Harvey's mum behind her dustbin? 🤮

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What are your thoughts on the subject, Pen…being in the unusual position of having experience in both camps

What are your thoughts on the subject, Peter…being in the unusual position of having no experience in either camp?

On 29/08/2024 at 09:31, Jake The Muss said:

First up, the fact that this is even a debate shows where we are as a society.

Here is the Muss definition and i'm sure many would agree. A woman is a man's equal simply by her human status but that's where it ends.

In case anyone hasn't noticed women are made different to men, they are the primary reason the human race continues but do need a man's help with that. This might be unpopular with certain women but they're objects of desire and lust, men are to but nowhere near as much as women, i can look at a woman passing by at a glance and decide there and then that i want to fuck the ass of it. Women also go through a terrible affliction called the menopause or MEN-ON-PAUSE. This can turn a healthy body and mind in to a fucking bastard monster. Men don't need menopause to be fucking stupid cunts as they are usually born in that state.

Anyone who says or thinks men can give birth or go through the menopause are simply sub-human low-IQ semi-conscious victims of dysphoria and really need to take themselves out of the gene pool for the safety of the human race.

Now that's cleared up...Fuck off.

There is a lot of money and effort gone into warping the feeble minds, and making them blind into the obvious fact of only two genders in existence.

But as the collective intelligence is steadily declining, any forthcoming freak revelations will be welcomed with open arms by the fat, disgusting blob brigade, adorned with hardware, tinsel and vegetable-dyed weed undergarments, compressed and expanded more than a fully maxed out Hadron collider.