CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat priveledged slag on a watchlist.

Dyslexic cnut

So this model of parenting and homeliness, who smashed her kid’s iPads up as a display of firm parental strength is now being investigated by Social Services. Her ‘parental strength and discipline’ diminished as she allowed her 15 year old runt to travel around Europe without adult supervision (doubtless 1st Class.) Personally, I hope they push her kids into a woodchipper, on fire while she’s forced to watch. This fat, floral, flabby talent vacuum has been born into priveledge and handed a meedja career and income via Daddy’s contacts. She waddles into semi detached houses espousing her ‘expertise on renovation’ to stupid skint cunts, elated to be humiliated as long as they’re on tv, along with that other smarmfest cuntfuck, Phil Spencer. Her husband is a slimey property developer (in short a souless thief…like @Frank that the planet could well do without.) Any man, who could sexually fail in life, such that he has to resort to fucking this kind of blubbery whale-minged pig…twice…needs castrating. Incidentally…blancmange twat’s kids are called ‘Bay Atlas’ and ‘Oscar Hercules.’  If there’s a God, neither will reach adulthood.

Get fucked.

• Like 3

• Dyslexic cnut changed the title to Fat priveledged slag on a watchlist.
8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So this model of parenting and homeliness, who smashed her kid’s iPads up as a display of firm parental strength is now being investigated by Social Services. Her ‘parental strength and discipline’ diminished as she allowed her 15 year old runt to travel around Europe without adult supervision (doubtless 1st Class.) Personally, I hope they push her kids into a woodchipper, on fire while she’s forced to watch. This fat, floral, flabby talent vacuum has been born into priveledge and handed a meedja career and income via Daddy’s contacts. She waddles into semi detached houses espousing her ‘expertise on renovation’ to stupid skint cunts, elated to be humiliated as long as they’re on tv, along with that other smarmfest cuntfuck, Phil Spencer. Her husband is a slimey property developer (in short a souless thief…like @Frank that the planet could well do without.) Any man, who could sexually fail in life, such that he has to resort to fucking this kind of blubbery whale-minged pig…twice…needs castrating. Incidentally…blancmange twat’s kids are called ‘Bay Atlas’ and ‘Oscar Hercules.’  If there’s a God, neither will reach adulthood.

Get fucked.

Can you imagine sharing a train carriage with her spoilt cunt kid and his mates on his well caked Euro jamboree all paid for by mum. 

Family of cunts. 

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can you imagine sharing a train carriage with her spoilt cunt kid and his mates on his well caked Euro jamboree all paid for by mum. 

Family of cunts. 

Obviously there's a lot of love in that little house on the prairie, they want for nothing, and nothing is what they deserve, if truth be told.

43 minutes ago, and said:

Obviously there's a lot of love in that little house on the prairie, they want for nothing, and nothing is what they deserve, if truth be told.

When I went to Europe back packing ON MY OWN at 18 I had a charity grant and savings from a part time job not fucking mummy's magic carpet ride. 

(Have you seen the cost of an Inter Rail Ticket?) 

7 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

The family that plays together, stays together. That's what my mother and sister used to say, before she was incarcerated.

Mum knows best!

24 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Your mum should have gone to Specsavers, she wouldn't have taken home the afterbirth instead of a functioning child.

Wink wink!!

He’s been told this on numerous occasions, Winko. Do, however, press-on.

4 hours ago, and said:

Fuck all that, I'm the proud owner of a 'year old Bentley'! 😉

Christ you’re dull. 10+ years on here and you are still able to be perpetually and mind-numbingly crap. That takes quite the effort. Get stage 5 of everything you wanker.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Christ you’re dull. 10+ years on here and you are still able to be perpetually and mind-numbingly crap. That takes quite the effort. Get stage 5 of everything you wanker.

Christ you’re dull.

10+ years on here, and you're still wibbling on, and on, about your 'year old Bentley' and the fantasy fingering of some unknown doxy from way-back-when.

Ever so slightly rattled, Peter?

19 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

God help me, I'd bury myself in her flabby, stretchmarked, child ruined minge.

5 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Suck the jobby out of my arsehole, stab yourself in the eyes, pour sulphuric acid down your throat, then wander outside and wait for the dial-a-ride spastic bus to mow you down.

If all that fails, take a leaf out of Sven's book and get pancreatic cancer.

5 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Your mum should have gone to Specsavers, she wouldn't have taken home the afterbirth instead of a functioning child.

Wink wink!!

I haven't seen the words of such a filthy cunt since... just before Sid Slackjaw aka Ol' Cocky was banned for the umpteenth time.

How do you get under the radar? Perhaps the Vulcan isn't quite as good as she thinks, which is hardly surprising, though in her defence it is a bank holiday.

I'm only presented with the opportunity to make your generally short existence here an absolute fucking misery about once a year, leading to your next ban... so consider it done, you obnoxious, unfunny, utterly vile spunk depository.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, and said:

Christ you’re dull.

10+ years on here, and you're still wibbling on, and on, about your 'year old Bentley' and the fantasy fingering of some unknown doxy from way-back-when.

Ever so slightly rattled, Peter?

You stupid little cuntfuck. What on God’s green earth is this?

On 26/08/2024 at 02:45, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get fucked.

I once said that years ago at a party some slobbering drunk (think Alexei Sayle's character at the party in The Young Ones) slobbered "'ere you're luvverly you are. Just a little princess, hic"!  And she took it it to heart and believed that she's a princess. Fucking, screeching annoying talent vacuum. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I once said that years ago at a party some slobbering drunk (think Alexei Sayle's character at the party in The Young Ones) slobbered "'ere you're luvverly you are. Just a little princess, hic"!  And she took it it to heart and believed that she's a princess. Fucking, screeching annoying talent vacuum. 

In a straight contest between me and Milf bait Harry Styles who' d you think would win? 

On 26/08/2024 at 00:45, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get fucked.

You're such a fence-sitter Dylsexic!! Spit it out man or the Devil take you.

Her Christmas tip to reuse spent crackers and doilies to alleviate period poverty, was an absolute world beater. She also kept that belming baldy Phil in check