CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soggy dead rich kid and the Great British press.

Dyslexic cnut

9 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

Even if it said water resistant to 300metres, like some of mine do, how many people are in a position to utilise the limits of that performance. It's all a fucking con, like putting a speedometer in a car that reads up to 160mph but you have an 850cc 3 cylinder engine under the hood.

I genuinely hope that the cunt or the Captain had a Yachmaster on…lol.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Top of the LB with 11 ‘likeys’ Francis. What going on here these days? It’s a fucking disgrace.

I think cunts are scared to post. Take EC for example… since the gov outlined their scaremongering tactics, the man appears to be afraid of his own shadow.

I no longer have an avatar, so they won’t catch me!

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I think cunts are scared to post. Take EC for example… since the gov outlined their scaremongering tactics, the man appears to be afraid of his own shadow. 

Probably the same reason you’ve got rid of your avatar image, troll.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Eric’s doing 26 months after his gaff was raided and they found a pillowcase with two eyeholes in it. This is what happens when you allow the site to be taken over by wankers who would answer one pub quiz question correctly and celebrate for a year. 

On 26/08/2024 at 18:15, Frank said:

Eat shit. Olive wog.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miles said:

https://news.sky.com/story/hewlett-packard-to-pursue-mike-lynchs-estate-in-3bn-damages-claim-13208588

Hewlett Packard to pursue Mike Lynch's estate in £3bn damages claim

Follow the money.   There's a very thin line between "entrepreneurs" and criminals.   As for Morgan Stanley and Lynch's accountancy friends they're all fucking villians and fraudsters by profession. 

I very much doubt whether a multinational corporation like HP is going to be hoodwinked by a British "tech" tycoon and his advisors.