CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soggy dead rich kid and the Great British press.

Dyslexic cnut

Potential Armageddon-like escalation in Lebanon, slaughter in Gaza and Ukraine, stabby cunts running around European towns, devastating famine and death in the Sudan…etc, etc. Yet what is the full front page story, with pictures in many of our chronic ‘newspapers?’…some rich kid, doubtless with a belly full of lobster and caviar, drowned on a super yacht holiday. Personally, I couldn’t give a flying fuck and I hope the dago divers pocketed the dead cunt’s Rolexes before they brought them to the surface. Fuck ‘em and fuck off.

• Like 3

So you don't care to bathe in the reflected light of Money, Power, Luxury, Glamour and Money (possible fraud in the billions) High End Lifestyle, Top Bracket People, More Money, Cash, blah blah blah? 

The Sardinians make a living out of sucking up to these cunts in their jelly mould "luxury" yachts every year. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you don't care to bathe in the relected light of Money, Power, Luxury, Glamour and Money (possible fraud in the billions) High End Lifestyle, Top Bracket People, More Money, Cash, blah blah blah? 

The Sardinians make a living out of sucking up to these cunts in their jelly mould "luxury" yachts every year. 

Except it was off Sicily you dopey cunt. Eat shit, and take that fucking ‘like’ back before I lose what little credibility I still have on here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Potential Armageddon-like escalation in Lebanon, slaughter in Gaza and Ukraine, stabby cunts running around European towns, devastating famine and death in the Sudan…etc, etc. Yet what is the full front page story, with pictures in many of our chronic ‘newspapers?’…some rich kid, doubtless with a belly full of lobster and caviar, drowned on a super yacht holiday. Personally, I couldn’t give a flying fuck and I hope the dago divers pocketed the dead cunt’s Rolexes before they brought them to the surface. Fuck ‘em and fuck off.

The Rolex saying 'Water Resistant to 5ATM' would be as fucked as the previous owner so I wouldn't bother with that one. If this super rich Mike Lynch cunt (not to be confused with the super-cunt Mick Lynch) had most of his assets registered in the UK it might plug some of Rachel Reeves' black hole (fucking disgusting thought) in the finances.

3 minutes ago, Dave Umbongo said:

The Rolex saying 'Water Resistant to 5ATM' would be as fucked as the previous owner so I wouldn't bother with that one. If this super rich Mike Lynch cunt (not to be confused with the super-cunt Mick Lynch) had most of his assets registered in the UK it might plug some of Rachel Reeves' black hole (fucking disgusting thought) in the finances.

I always thought this ‘water resistant’ thing was complete bollocks. The Rolex Deep Sea is good to a depth of 36k’ which enables you, while sitting at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, crushed to death, to check the time. As this gappy-toothed wanker drowned in 160’ of water I sincerely hope that the last thing he ever did was to check his watch and noticed it had stopped…and then his heart did.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I always thought this ‘water resistant’ thing was complete bollocks. The Rolex Deep Sea is good to a depth of 36k’ which enables you, while sitting at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, crushed to death, to check the time. As this gappy-toothed wanker drowned in 160’ of water I sincerely hope that the last thing he ever did was to check his watch and noticed it had stopped…and then his heart did.

Get off my site you stupendous fucking cretin. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Even if it said water resistant to 300metres, like some of mine do, how many people are in a position to utilise the limits of that performance. It's all a fucking con, like putting a speedometer in a car that reads up to 160mph but you have an 850cc 3 cylinder engine under the hood.

1 hour ago, Dave Umbongo said:

Even if it said water resistant to 300metres, like some of mine do, how many people are in a position to utilise the limits of that performance. It's all a fucking con, like putting a speedometer in a car that reads up to 160mph but you have an 850cc 3 cylinder engine under the hood.

The Italians have launched a homicide enquiry.   If Starmer was in charge they'd be issuing an incident report number and looking for anybody on social media making hate posts. 

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Could you be more predictable? I’d have thought you’d be too busy today to post on here today, what with the shops being closed…

Are you still trying to retrieve this shipwreck of a Nom?   Face facts

It's sunk.  Stop crying. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dago divers!! That's wrong to say that. The Spanish are dagos! These people are wops. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Qualitah😂

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought at first it was Frank's yacht but his mast isn't that big

1 hour ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Mebby they were doing tha hokey cokey - ya put the left leg in, left leg out, in out in out, shake it all about...

Oh fuck we're sinking

Oddly, 'I' and 'A sit quite far apart, which suggests your misspelling of 'Wink' is the result of a big, clumsy, slobbering, hamfisted Harvey Price juggernaut stabbing away at his Fisher-Price keyboard.

Unless this is another Ol' Cocky reincarnation, one post is enough to confirm the Corner has attracted another colossal dickhead. Your journey among these cunt-battered hallways may be even shorter than Michael Mosely's venture into the wilds of Greece. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oddly, 'I' and 'A sit quite far apart, which suggests your misspelling of 'Wink' is the result of a big, clumsy, slobbering, hamfisted Harvey Price juggernaut stabbing away at his Fisher-Price keybaord.

Unless this is another Ol' Cocky reincarnation, one post is enough to confirm the Corner has attracted another colossal dickhead. Your journey among these cunt-battered hallways may be even shorter than Michael Mosely's venture into the wilds of Greece. 

Howz about this for garbage from your favourite colossal dickhead? 

... I thought you was at the Carnival getting (and giving!) some cultural enrichment.   Did you share your special comedic gifts? 

7 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

You should steer clear of water now that you’re a person of colour.