CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Skint cunts on a place in the sun

Eddie

Why can’t they have a couple with a half decent budget? Same script every show, ‘I would like 3 bedrooms, swimming pool, mountain and see views lots of outside space and I have a budget of £8.50’

I hate having no life and watching this shit day in day out. 

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why can’t they have a couple with a half decent budget? Same script every show, ‘I would like 3 bedrooms, swimming pool, mountain and see views lots of outside space and I have a budget of £8.50’

It's a reflection of the housing market in this country and abroad, too much demand and not enough supply... I remember when I was youngster in Haiti, I heard houses were going for a pound each in Liverpool and Newcastle... It took me 34 years to save up £4 in Haiti and now the same £1 fucking houses are 200 bags. 

What about that other show (might be the same one) where they fly some cunt family all the way to Australia, show them a few houses dotted around the massive country that is Australia and ask if they want to move there or stay in the UK... They never buy any of the the houses they are shown and get a free holiday to Australia out of it. 

What a pile of cunt. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Come and see me in the Hand & Shears, Ed. I'll put you right. 

Thick Essex-dwelling flat-arsed piece of shit.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a reflection of the housing market in this country and abroad, too much demand and not enough supply... I remember when I was youngster in Haiti, I heard houses were going for a pound each in Liverpool and Newcastle... It took me 34 years to save up £4 in Haiti and now the same £1 fucking houses are 200 bags. 

What about that other show (might be the same one) where they fly some cunt family all the way to Australia, show them a few houses dotted around the massive country that is Australia and ask if they want to move there or stay in the UK... They never buy any of the the houses they are shown and get a free holiday to Australia out of it. 

What a pile of cunt. 

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not a candidate for blind couples, however.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Would you survive a dirty weekend with Jas?  She's a big big girl. 

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Come and see me in the Hand & Shears, Ed. I'll put you right. 

Thick Essex-dwelling flat-arsed piece of shit.

How much did that rape shack in the Dordogne set you back? Possibly your most sinister filming location ever, even including the derelict set of Crinkly Bottom.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2024 at 16:32, Eddie said:

Come and stay with me Ed. There are lots of odd jobs you can do, and you can stay in the house, with us, if you like. We're not fussy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Come and stay with me Ed. There are lots of odd jobs you can do, and you can stay in the house, with us, if you like. We're not fussy.

A place in the sun not a place in squalor, French worm, eat shit bankrupt old poofta 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Look at the video @Eddie, and look at the people in our town. I was simply offering you the chance to be first at something. We really would like more of your type here.

Great video, Withers. 

Are you planning to visit? How are you getting there from Basildon? Lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Great video, Withers. 

Are you planning to visit? How are you getting there from Basildon? Lol. 

I don't want to drone on, but it's another French shithole town in the middle of nowhere.   It would be great place for you Old Chap an elephants graveyard. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Look at the video @Eddie, and look at the people in our town. I was simply offering you the chance to be first at something. We really would like more of your type here.

If what you say about your health is true, you're in no fit state to enjoy most of the activities on show. Stupid fucking video from a stupid, ageing, cantankerous, cancer-ridden old expat grump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't want to drone on, but it's another French shithole town in the middle of nowhere.   It would be great place for you Old Chap an elephants graveyard. 

We all want this, Harold. Can't you take a hint?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I couldn't agree with you more. Maybe we should consider 'twinning' with an English town to improve our image.  Somewhere like Great Yarmouth, or Gravesend.

You stupid, annoying little cunt.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If what you say about your health is true, you're in no fit state to enjoy most of the activities on show. Stupid fucking video from a stupid, ageing, cantankerous, cancer-ridden old expat grump.

What's stupid about people enjoying leisure activities, and not getting knifed. 

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I couldn't agree with you more. Maybe we should consider 'twinning' with an English town to improve our image.  Somewhere like Great Yarmouth, or Gravesend.

Your town is short on amenities, big on self indulgent "look at how good we are" and fucking hating of everything NON-French.   They don't LIKE you, you're NOT one of them, you NEVER will be accepted.  They LIKE your MONEY. 

Wake up cunt. 

44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Great Yarmouth wouldn't be seen dead with your southern, half-dago, pale imitation of a broads town. It's twinned with the far more sophisticated Rambouillet in the cosmopolitan Ile-de-France.

Shove your watersports up your fucking arse.