CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mum I'm Funny!

ChildeHarold

10 hours ago, Miles said:

One example he gave of his "autism was that when he looked at a tree he saw a complicated network of connection spreading out from its branches and twigs .. if he was actually seeing what he was describing he would be unable to function .. he simply sounded as if he was describing something that he had read rather something he himself was actually seeing.

Talking about trees, am I the only cunt on this planet who thought someone chopping down that tree at Hadrians Wall, funny? 

On 20/08/2024 at 21:11, Frank said:

Yawn.

I don't care what avatar you choose to use ,weather it's some niche popstar from the 70s or its just a picture of your old man's latest cancer records.

Just get one you beanie wearing cunt.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2024 at 22:10, ChildeHarold said:

That was a wild guess.   Vintage telly was good for animal shows

Johnny Morris

Armand and Michaela Denis 

Gerald Durrell

Peter Scott

all we have now is the Attenborough I get fucking fed up hearing about his latest bowel movement I'm sure the media has a tracking device attached to a fold of his skin so they can follow his reproductive cycle.   Does David return to his beach on the other side of the world to lay eggs in the moonlight?

Cunt.

I've heard he sends inappropriate messages to his female colleagues at the BBC on papyrus.

5 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

I've heard he sends inappropriate messages to his female colleagues at the BBC on papyrus.

He has that boney skinny cunt co-presenting who somewhat hypocritically "commutes" from nearby South Africa to film the show.   Like Dear David Attten.. she's a carbon muncher.  A real climate hot spot.   Eat my fucking weather station Michaela. 

Michaela Strachan (I think) started off in DIY alongside MDF Giant Tommy Walsh in the early days of Freeview.   She's now graduated to this pillock. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

He has that boney skinny cunt co-presenting who somewhat hypocritically "commutes" from nearby South Africa to film the show.   Like Dear David Attten.. she's a carbon muncher.  A real climate hot spot.   Eat my fucking weather station Michaela. 

Michaela Strachan (I think) started off in DIY alongside MDF Giant Tommy Walsh in the early days of Freeview.   She's now graduated to this pillock. 

Fuck off you rambling unfunny wanker.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just remember the horse faced little slag being the 'her' on The Hitman and Her after staggering home from the boozer on a Saturday night. Don't get me wrong, I'd still stick one up her like a rat up a drain pipe but a blow job would be out of the question with those gnashers.

35 minutes ago, Dave Umbongo said:

I just remember the horse faced little slag being the 'her' on The Hitman and Her after staggering home from the boozer on a Saturday night. Don't get me wrong, I'd still stick one up her like a rat up a drain pipe but a blow job would be out of the question with those gnashers.

I doubt if you've been in the boozer you'd have any feeling left in your lower body.   Just enough power in those  chopstick legs to get home and hit the sack.