CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mum I'm Funny!

ChildeHarold

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Physically, mentally and metaphorically, you're currently at the stage of a terminally AIDS-riddled Freddie from the "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" video.

You had me toe-tapping and singing along for years, but now everytime I see one of your posts I just feel awkward and sad for you.

The show must go on, but as someone who cares deeply for you, I'd rather you just called it a day once and for all.

No offence.

Yawn.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Physically, mentally and metaphorically, you're currently at the stage of a terminally AIDS-riddled Freddie from the "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" video.

You had me toe-tapping and singing along for years, but now everytime I see one of your posts I just feel awkward and sad for you.

The show must go on, but as someone who cares deeply for you, I'd rather you just called it a day once and for all.

No offence.

Is this an expert opinion or is it just another of your drink & drug fueled rants?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miles said:

Is this an expert opinion or is it just another of your drink & drug fueled rants?

I may not know much, Pen, but what I do know is funny.

Frank himself will openly admit that other than a recent piss-poor impression of a water fowl, he's not raised anyone's pecker since Walnut.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I may not know much, Pen, but what I do know is funny.

Frank himself will openly admit that other than a recent piss-poor impression of a water fowl, he's not raised anyone's pecker since Walnut.

I was just asking.

On 19/08/2024 at 18:32, Miles said:

Yes.

That was a wild guess.   Vintage telly was good for animal shows

Johnny Morris

Armand and Michaela Denis 

Gerald Durrell

Peter Scott

all we have now is the Attenborough I get fucking fed up hearing about his latest bowel movement I'm sure the media has a tracking device attached to a fold of his skin so they can follow his reproductive cycle.   Does David return to his beach on the other side of the world to lay eggs in the moonlight?

Cunt.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Johnny Morris

Gerald Durrell

Peter Scott

all we have now is the Attenborough I get fucking fed up hearing about his latest bowel movement I'm sure the media has a tracking device attached to a fold of his skin so they can follow his reproductive cycle.   Does David return to his beach on the other side of the world to lay eggs in the moonlight?

Cunt.

Peter Scott's first wife was a bit of a raver.

On 20/08/2024 at 22:10, ChildeHarold said:

Johnny Morris

Gerald Durrell

Peter Scott

Cunt.

If he does return, you bet he flies there on a jumbo jet, adding to the climate problem which he blames every other cunt who's flown for. The hypocritical old crumbly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If he does return, you bet he flies there on a jumbo jet, adding to the climate problem which he blames every other cunt who's flown for. The hypocritical old crumbly. 

Exactly 👌  I bet he shits carbon.  Any guess about his total air milage so far?    Enough to fly alongside Voyager I with a herd of elephants in the hold. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly 👌  I bet he shits carbon.  Any guess about his total air milage so far?    Enough to fly alongside Voyager I with a herd of elephants in the hold. 

Never been interested in wildlife programmes. Once you've seen one lion bump off a zebra you've seen it all. 

On 20/08/2024 at 22:10, ChildeHarold said:

Johnny Morris

Gerald Durrell

Peter Scott

Cunt.

I don't mind Atty .. it the tedious pretend autistic, poodle freezing Chris Packham who makes me vomit.

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You see I left him OUT! 😅 

One example he gave of his "autism was that when he looked at a tree he saw a complicated network of connection spreading out from its branches and twigs .. if he was actually seeing what he was describing he would be unable to function .. he simply sounded as if he was describing something that he had read rather something he himself was actually seeing.

56 minutes ago, Miles said:

One example he gave of his "autism was that when he looked at a tree he saw a complicated network of connection spreading out from its branches and twigs .. if he was actually seeing what he was describing he would be unable to function .. he simply sounded as if he was describing something that he had read rather something he himself was actually seeing.

Another fucking rambling idiot. 

Shut up you cunt. 

1 hour ago, Miles said:

One example he gave of his "autism was that when he looked at a tree he saw a complicated network of connection spreading out from its branches and twigs 

Another example was posting utter bollocks on an ultra-niche website dozens of time daily for over fifteen years, despite all advice to the contrary. 

One day soon I hope to be able to append "until finally committing suicide by train" to that sentence.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I think I've just about had enough of you, H. Despite a recent stern warning from my team, you're still rattling on like a loon. Mod queue until further notice.

This is King Billy's neurological condition talking.  Is he pulling your strings? 

9 hours ago, Miles said:

The 4 letter word "fake" would have sufficed instead of all this horse shit about trees and Venn diagrams/fucking flow charts hiding under the table while Uncle Chris comes round to take the cat to the vet to have its balls cut off.