CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donating Underwear

ChildeHarold

15 minutes ago, Miles said:

So you read the daily mail.

No Sir.  I heard this on radio then just copied the link on first search. 

Thing is I'm a woman's thong virgin.  I have no experience of thongs, I don’t even know how to handle a thong. The comedian in me inevitably drifts to the string part riding uncomfortably up the arse crack inducing a Dick Emery Mandy style walk. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"One said in a chilling warning: 'If we catch you in Spain in the supermarket doing this we'll drag you down all the aisles by your hair.'"

If anyone right of centre said that over here they'd be looking at a fifteen month stretch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arnold said:

"One said in a chilling warning: 'If we catch you in Spain in the supermarket doing this we'll drag you down all the aisles by your hair.'"

If anyone right of centre said that over here they'd be looking at a fifteen month stretch.

The Manchester Airport gym thugs even the fucker that broke a female officer's nose haven't been charged yet.   Two Tier Britain.  Fuck off Starmer and pipsqueak Andy Burnham. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Manchester Airport gym thugs even the fucker that broke a female officer's nose haven't been charged yet.   Two Tier Britain.  Fuck off Starmer and pipsqueak Andy Burnham. 

The strange thing is that 80 years ago the "hard right" of this country were mostly fighting real hard right fascist, racist nazi cunts who were trying to invade and destroy this country.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Miles said:

The strange thing is that 80 years ago the "hard right" of this country were mostly fighting real hard right fascist, racist nazi cunts who were trying to invade and destroy this country.

I'm surprised someone who's typically to the hard-left might understand.

10 minutes ago, Miles said:

If you are describing the misappropriation of "hard right" by Max Headroom and the "harder hard on extremist Left" in what can only be described as a Weimar Von Papen pact with the devil with the paramilitaries of the AntiNazi League etc. then I agree. 

At the same time Lammy allowed a fuel tanker from Texas laden with jet fuel for Israel's Yankee supplied F 1500x s (or whatever the fuck the model number is now) used to precision bomb Gaza schools and hospitals, to dock in Gibralter to take on supplies, on its way to the killing fields.   No other country would have it.  Spain refused.  But hard right fascist Britain DID. 

That alone tells you what the British establishment fronted by the other arse cheek New Labiur thinks of the ethnic British white working class.   It sounds incredible but we're seen as expendable as Palestinians in Gaza.  Israel is marching over dead bodies to build a super state.   Our establishment is marching ahead to build a post colonial state in Britain based on the divide and rule principle. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you are describing the misappropriation of "hard right" by Max Headroom and the "harder hard on extremist Left" in what can only be described as a Weimar Von Papen pact with the devil with the paramilitaries of the AntiNazi League etc. then I agree. 

At the same time Lammy allowed a fuel tanker from Texas laden with jet fuel for Israel's Yankee supplied F 1500x s (or whatever the fuck the model number is now) used to precision bomb Gaza schools and hospitals, to dock in Gibralter to take on supplies, on its way to the killing fields.   No other country would have it.  Spain refused.  But hard right fascist Britain DID. 

That alone tells you what the British establishment fronted by the other arse cheek New Labiur thinks of the ethnic British white working class.   It sounds incredible but we're seen as expendable as Palestinians in Gaza.  Israel is marching over dead bodies to build a super state.   Our establishment is marching ahead to build a post colonial state in Britain based on the divide and rule principle. 

I have read the various "secret war" books and R V Jones and co would today be seen as Hard Right.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm surprised someone who's typically to the hard-left might understand.

I can spot irony.

3 minutes ago, Miles said:

I have read the various "secret war" books and R V Jones and co would today be seen as Hard Right.

I can spot irony.

I'm going to look that one up.  All I know is it's glaringly obvious Britain is a Yankee puppet state that routinely volunteers to act as its proxy militarily (in name only as we're a featherweight) diplomatically (UN Security Council our "soft" power blah blah blah) and as a sort of free agent to cause trouble round the world.   I wouldn't be surprised if Starmer agrees to American ICBMs being stationed in Britain.  

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He probably has all the trophy knickers on a string attached to his belt. A bit like The Predator who has the skulls of its victims on a belt.  

He's more likely to have them strung across the top of the windscreen in the Rascal like some DNA encrusted bunting. The smell emanating from them when the Rascal is parked in full sunlight adds to the ambience when searching for victims.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He probably has all the trophy knickers on a string attached to his belt. A bit like The Predator who has the skulls of its victims on a belt.  

I was thinking of Dolph Lundgren in Universal Soldier with his necklace made from ears, but with cuntflaps instead of ears.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was thinking of Dolph Lundgren in Universal Soldier with his necklace made from ears, but with cuntflaps instead of ears.

Just imagine said necklace with Gyppo's cuntflaps attached: "...Goodness me, have you murdered Gary Linekar?"