CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monkey Pox spreading like wildfire

Neil

On 15/08/2024 at 21:47, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just wondering who on The Corner is the Super Gonorrhea man in this article.  Billy is my first choice because Decimus is already suffering from advanced syphilitic dementia and it wouldn't be fair to the virus population to hit that cunt twice. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/28/uk-man-super-strength-gonorrhoea

This is as vague as the shit lady p has been spouting out for fucking years.

A link then you spout out some oblivious bollocks without giving out any sort of context,I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're that self aborsed up your own arsehole I can only hope a bus runs you over .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Absolute balderdash, there have never been so many A* grades! And don't give me any bollocks about exams getting easier either, because if that was the case then even monkeys would be able to pass them.

1_A-levels-Northfleet-School-for-Girls.jpg

Baws. I was quite a clever cunt. Pissed the 11+ to such a level that I was allowed to take the two entrance exams for the local elite private grammar which I also waltzed. On a scholarship, you understand. 6 skint kids a year got a bus pass, nylon blazer and free school meals. I was called a ‘povo’ meaning ‘poverty stricken’ by the prep-school, chauffeur driven kids in my year. It was a miserable time until I punched the living fuck out of the ‘cock of the school’ in a rich v peasant fight. My point is this…the only cunts in that high achieving school that got anywhere near straight A’s at A’Level were fucking genius level cunts. Super intelligent from the womb. Intellectual razor blades. Waddya reckon to our new intelligentsia?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How would you reconvert an engine to leaded petrol?  Ed China's favourite upgrade to classic cars was to redo the heads - I think they need valve inserts fitted.   What's the tech on going back to lead? 

It makes me feel dirty just to discuss it.  I'm playing Amy Winehouse Re+hab.  Feeling so dirty. 

The hardened valves and seats would be fine. I think you’d probably just have to retard or advance the ignition timing a couple of degrees to account for a lower octane rating. Oh, and rip the catalyst off and replace it with a straight through pipe cos it’d probably get all clogged up otherwise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The hardened valves and seats would be fine. I think you’d probably just have to retard or advance the ignition timing a couple of degrees to account for a lower octane rating. Oh, and rip the catalyst off and replace it with a straight through pipe cos it’d probably get all clogged up otherwise.

The distributor cap and points -  memories are flooding back.   I see there's a fucking mountain of stuff on line about converting to electronic ignition.  ££££££££🙄

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The distributor cap and points -  memories are flooding back.   I see there's a fucking mountain of stuff on line about converting to electronic ignition.  ££££££££🙄

I’ll pay for the work, H as long as you drink a gallon of unleaded. You prick.

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Absolute balderdash, there have never been so many A* grades! And don't give me any bollocks about exams getting easier either, because if that was the case then even monkeys would be able to pass them.

1_A-levels-Northfleet-School-for-Girls.jpg

Is swimming included?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Baws. I was quite a clever cunt. Pissed the 11+ to such a level that I was allowed to take the two entrance exams for the local elite private grammar which I also waltzed. On a scholarship, you understand. 6 skint kids a year got a bus pass, nylon blazer and free school meals. I was called a ‘povo’ meaning ‘poverty stricken’ by the prep-school, chauffeur driven kids in my year. It was a miserable time until I punched the living fuck out of the ‘cock of the school’ in a rich v peasant fight. My point is this…the only cunts in that high achieving school that got anywhere near straight A’s at A’Level were fucking genius level cunts. Super intelligent from the womb. Intellectual razor blades. Waddya reckon to our new intelligentsia?

Unfortunately the major play card for private education is the wonderful opportunities it opens up in The City, banking, insurance, law, etc for average and dull kids with family connections.   That's the whole point.  They poach talented kids from the state system to garnish their so called excellence.  The only poaching I would have done with you is in a pan of simmering water, slightly salted, until you was well done on both sides.   Served on buttery toast. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My point is this…the only cunts in that high achieving school that got anywhere near straight A’s at A’Level were fucking genius level cunts. Super intelligent from the womb. Intellectual razor blades. Waddya reckon to our new intelligentsia?

I'm not sure "contempt" is a strong enough word to do my feelings justice. Harold hit the private education nail firmly on the head above. Just because Bojo can regurgitate some Latin that was literally beaten into him doesn't make him smart. And look at all the royal thickos over the years, who struggle to muster a controversial D in Art between them.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure "contempt" is a strong enough word to do my feelings justice. Harold hit the private education nail firmly on the head above. Just because Bojo can regurgitate some Latin that was literally beaten into him doesn't make him smart. And look at all the royal thickos over the years, who struggle to muster a controversial D in Art between them.

‘Scholarship’ was the clue. They accidentally billed my old fella after three months…he shat himself as it was as much as he earned in half a year. Still, free bus pass, school dinners, cheap uniform and all the fuckin corporal punishment you could eat. I remember getting six of the strap once…the reason? ‘What you’ve got away with this month!’ Cunts.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I got an A* in Art.  You probably got it in Arse. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unfortunately the major play card for private education is the wonderful opportunities it opens up in The City, banking, insurance, law, etc for average and dull kids with family connections.   That's the whole point.  They poach talented kids from the state system to garnish their so called excellence.  The only poaching I would have done with you is in a pan of simmering water, slightly salted, until you was well done on both sides.   Served on buttery toast. 

Harold, never mind old chap... I know how hard it was for such an intelligent man like yourself getting constantly overlooked for those jobs in The City, Law, Insurance and banking, due to your background and coming from Lambeth. How your blood must have boiled as you watched the suited and booted cunts strutting their way towards Canary wharf, not having to worry about bills or getting a nice car, whilst you spent your best years as Chief Comrade in the London Communist party. You've had the last laugh though, they could only dream of less than a thousand likes after almost 10,000 posts. 

You're the man, Harold. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, never mind old chap... I know how hard it was for such an intelligent man like yourself getting constantly overlooked for those jobs in The City, Law, Insurance and banking, due to your background and coming from Lambeth. How your blood must have boiled as you watched the suited and booted cunts strutting their way towards Canary wharf, not having to worry about bills or getting a nice car, whilst you spent your best years as Chief Comrade in the London Communist party. You've had the last laugh though, they could only dream of less than a thousand likes after almost 10,000 posts. 

You're the man, Harold. 

Those Rachel Reeve figures are wildly optipistic. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're the man, Harold. 

Harold does have job in the city you halfwit ..he empties the bins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miles said:

Harold does have job in the city you halfwit ..he empties the bins.

Exactly   🎶  My old man's a dustman... 🎶 

Wasn't Billy Fury a dustman?   Mat Monroe was a bus driver?   David Whitfield a brickie?  Those were the days you had to have a decent job before you could get into show biz. 

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get it killed, bro. Shall we tag-team this spastic? PM me. @Roadkill? Dad?

Well I never.  Here I am being all nice and friendly and you pull a blinder like that.  I must say Dyslexic you've drawn a line in the sand, a demarcation point which at some point I'm going to step over and deliver a few jabs to the throat then a left hook with a couple of turns of the boot when you're down.  Ready? 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well I never.  Here I am being all nice and friendly and you pull a blinder like that.  I must say Dyslexic you've drawn a line in the sand, a demarcation point which at some point I'm going to step over and deliver a few jabs to the throat then a left hook with a couple of turns of the boot when you're down.  Ready? 

If you hit me…and I find out about it…

• Like 1