CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monkey Pox spreading like wildfire

Neil

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Nice one God,now don't fuck it up like you did with Aids.

I have been reading about this on the World Economic Forum, and some types should be very concerned.  The advice on how to avoid it, was rather blunt to say the least. It simply read 'Stay clear of Frank's arsehole'

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just wondering who on The Corner is the Super Gonorrhea man in this article.  Billy is my first choice because Decimus is already suffering from advanced syphilitic dementia and it wouldn't be fair to the virus population to hit that cunt twice. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/28/uk-man-super-strength-gonorrhoea

Did you eat all the lead paint off the bars on your cradle before climbing down and starting on the skirting boards?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have been reading about this on the World Economic Forum, and some types should be very concerned.  The advice on how to avoid it, was rather blunt to say the least. It simply read 'Stay clear of Frank's arsehole'

I thought you were Franks arsehole, at least that's what I thought he called you.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just wondering who on The Corner is the Super Gonorrhea man in this article.  Billy is my first choice because Decimus is already suffering from advanced syphilitic dementia and it wouldn't be fair to the virus population to hit that cunt twice. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/28/uk-man-super-strength-gonorrhoea

You're a cunt for reading the Guardian.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

In the context of Decimus "suffering" is not the correct nomenclature .. he is infected but does not suffer any pain.

3 hours ago, Miles said:

he is infected but does not suffer any pain

In his drug-addled state he simply does not remember contracting the disease or who from, he is patient zero, infected from a number of sources none of which can be verified by medical science, basically he is a cum dumpster, a Petri dish for whatever goes around in the casual weekend-junkie community.

4 hours ago, nocti said:

It's been renamed "mpox" by the WHO now Neil, lest anybody associate the word 'monkey' with black people.

Rather like they have themselves by renaming it, the stupid fucking cunts.

What does Roger Daltrey know about diseases. The miserable stuttering cunt.

6 hours ago, nocti said:

It's been renamed "mpox" by the WHO now Neil, lest anybody associate the word 'monkey' with black people.

Is it racist to call David Lammy a fat fucking bubba-gump cunt?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

at last a post where you haven’t mentioned ‘Frank’s cock.’

You sound disappointed, I think you'll miss Frank's cock immensely when he's gone.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it racist to call David Lammy a fat fucking bubba-gump cunt?

Given the current zeitgeist I'd imagine so Eric, yes. But his surname is too close to "Lenny" not to deserve it anyway, the useless pie-shifting mess of a belming cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hey car boy.  Was you sucking lead out of fuel in the old days? 

Funnily enough, since they took the lead out of petrol because it made kids less intelligent… all the subsequently born kids are guess what?? Less fucking intelligent. Let’s go back to 4 star and see if they get brighter again.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funnily enough, since they took the lead out of petrol because it made kids less intelligent… all the subsequently born kids are guess what?? Less fucking intelligent. Let’s go back to 4 star and see if they get brighter again.

How would you reconvert an engine to leaded petrol?  Ed China's favourite upgrade to classic cars was to redo the heads - I think they need valve inserts fitted.   What's the tech on going back to lead? 

It makes me feel dirty just to discuss it.  I'm playing Amy Winehouse Re+hab.  Feeling so dirty. 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funnily enough, since they took the lead out of petrol because it made kids less intelligent… all the subsequently born kids are guess what?? Less fucking intelligent.

Absolute balderdash, there have never been so many A* grades! And don't give me any bollocks about exams getting easier either, because if that was the case then even monkeys would be able to pass them.

1_A-levels-Northfleet-School-for-Girls.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Absolute balderdash, there have never been so many A* grades! And don't give me any bollocks about exams getting easier either, because if that was the case then even monkeys would be able to pass them.

1_A-levels-Northfleet-School-for-Girls.jpg

How sweet.  They have their whole lives in front of them. 

Unlike us.   Enjoy the weekend. 

10 hours ago, nocti said:

Fuck that, I've renamed it myself to Npox.

Have a guess what the N is short for?