CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sloth Fever

ChildeHarold

On 13/08/2024 at 22:40, camberwell gypsy said:

"Dr Stone would you give the court an impression of Mr Striker?

"I'm sorry, I don't do impressions. My training is in psychiatry"

Gyps, a weasel walks into a bar and the barman says ‘alright fella, I’ve never served a weasel before… what you drinking?’

‘Pop’, goes the weasel. 

On 13/08/2024 at 22:27, camberwell gypsy said:

Pam Grier! Isn't she that Australian, man hating feminist whose face looks like a monkey's scrotum

Sorry Eric. Thats Germaine Greer. As you were 

I think Denise Lewis was a prime piece of succulent toned filet steak.  Some silicone breast implants would make her perfect.   Mind you that was years ago.  As for Jackie Brown - a fucking great movie.  

On 13/08/2024 at 22:40, camberwell gypsy said:

"Dr Stone would you give the court an impression of Mr Striker?

"I'm sorry, I don't do impressions. My training is in psychiatry"

I once saw a dog using a trowel to put mortar in gaps between bricks on a wall .. the dog was a pointer.

• Like 2

On 16/08/2024 at 21:10, Frank said:

Gyps, a weasel walks into a bar and the barman says ‘alright fella, I’ve never served a weasel before… what you drinking?’

‘Pop’, goes the weasel. 

Quack, goes the cunt.

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Common ground Frank.  Table for two, 20:30H, at La Maizon, 86150, L'sle Jourdain. This Vendredi. We need to talk.

You're on a nice little run without mentioning Frank's cock or ripped arsehole. Keep up the good work and I might even consider you just above average, you greasy, B-level Francophile ball bag.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You're on a nice little run without mentioning Frank's cock or ripped arsehole. Keep up the good work and I might even consider you just above average, you greasy, B-level Francophile ball bag.

Just to think that I was going to ask you along to mediate. I'll ask Eric instead, he could do with a proper meal, the lonely 'boil in a bag' cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just to think that I was going to ask you along to mediate. I'll ask Eric instead, he could do with a proper meal, the lonely 'boil in a bag' cunt.

See Frank's post above. My God you’re wet. And believe me, I don't like vindicating anything that Mykonos-bumming wanker says.