CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sloth Fever

ChildeHarold

As if there isn't enough to worry about in Blighty we are now being told to be Dad's Army vigilant for a new "unstoppable" "deadly" virus.  

Alarming headlines.  Then at bottom of the article

"There have been no confirmed cases of sloth fever in the UK, and the risk of it ever reaching Britain remains incredibly low. But, it's vital that everyone stays alert to the threat, and seeks medical attention if they think they could be at risk, health experts have claimed."

Experts, chuckle? 

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As if there isn't enough to worry about in Blighty we are now being told to be Dad's Army vigilant for a new "unstoppable" "deadly" virus.  

"There have been no confirmed cases of sloth fever in the UK, and the risk of it ever reaching Britain remains incredibly low. But, it's vital that everyone stays alert to the threat, and seeks medical attention if they think they could be at risk, health experts have claimed."

Experts, chuckle? 

Whatever it is, I bet that it disproportionately affects members of the ‘BAME’ community and is therefore a racist, like covid, the Lake District and the countryside are racists. And water.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whatever it is, I bet that it disproportionately affects members of the ‘BAME’ community and is therefore a racist

It should be renamed Npox immediately. If monkeypox was offensive to the BAME community, I can't imagine they'll take kindly to a disease named after a slow, stupid, tree-dwelling creature with unnaturally long claws.

1256528.jpg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It should be renamed Npox immediately. If monkeypox was offensive to the BAME community, I can't imagine they'll take kindly to a disease named after a slow, stupid, tree-dwelling creature with unnaturally long claws.

1256528.jpg

Flo-Jo?

Her 100 and 200 metre records from 1984 still stand as far as I know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1256528.jpg

My mate’s mum (who’s just died) had Alzheimers. The funny as fuck kind though. She was 92 years old and convinced she was heavily pregnant with a ‘cunting twelve-pounder.’ It wasnt the size of the imaginary baby that concerned her, but the possibility that ‘the fucker will have long nails!’ The woman never swore in her life, Baws & both of her kids were caesarian.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1256528.jpg

She couldn't have used a bidet all the time.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My mate’s mum (who’s just died) had Alzheimers. The funny as fuck kind though. She was 92 years old and convinced she was heavily pregnant with a ‘cunting twelve-pounder.’ It wasnt the size of the imaginary baby that concerned her, but the possibility that ‘the fucker will have long nails!’ The woman never swore in her life, Baws & both of her kids were caesarian.

I'd have been interested to hear her explanation about how this hulking great Harvey Price-like embryo got in there in the first place. 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Experts, chuckle? 

I'm still getting over Long Ebola

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She’s one of the black women I did find attractive. Her and Pam Grier. 

Gloria Hendrie (aka Rosie Carver, Live And Let Die.) 😍

Not to mention Robin Givens. Apparently she had to be sewn into that slinky red number for A Rage in Harlem. 😛😛

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Gloria Hendrie (aka Rosie Carver, Live And Let Die.) 😍

Not to mention Robin Givens. Apparently she had to be sewn into that slinky red number for A Rage in Harlem. 😛😛

Like you I admire the fit black athlete.  I've even built a special podium out of plywood with Doping Control in the kitchen.  My dream is to have a sexual encounter with Denise Lewis, though one of us might be too frail to survive.    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her 100 and 200 metre records from 1984 still stand as far as I know. 

Anti-doping tests have improved a lot since then, sadly that doesn't stop a woman with a cock from winning a medal.🥇

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She’s one of the black women I did find attractive. Her and Pam Grier. 

She was never on screen long enough for me to finish a wank

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1256528.jpg

This beast is exquisitely equipped to crop the bananas with one arm and coconuts with the other.