CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Synchronised Swimming

Ape™️

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ive got your number

Funny that, I'm ex-directory, wanker.

Incidentally, there's an apostrophe in I've, you thick cunt, are you sure you went to grammar school or is it yet another of your deluded fantasies?

4 minutes ago, and said:

Funny that, I'm ex-directory, wanker.

Incidentally, there's an apostrophe in I've, you thick cunt, are you sure you went to grammar school or is it yet another of your deluded fantasies?

He's Dyslexic) fucking on 'ere again peering over the garden fence bitching boys club natter. 

57 minutes ago, Miles said:

Raygun: Australian breakdancer hits out at 'devastating' abuse after Olympics routine

skynews-rachael-gunn_6653280.jpg?2024081

https://news.sky.com/story/raygun-australian-breakdancer-hits-out-at-devastating-abuse-after-olympics-routine-13197365

This is old news, Pen.

But with an Olympics theme, and as an expert in the field, what's your take on the sexuality of Imane Khelif? Man pretending to be a woman, or woman with testosterone levels so high she's started growing a pair? Or somewhere in between?

Lololol.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This is old news, Pen.

But with an Olympics theme, and as an expert in the field, what's your take on the sexuality of Imane Khelif? Man pretending to be a woman, or woman with testosterone levels so high she's started growing a pair? Or somewhere in between?

Lololol.

To be fair, this Australian cunt needs calling out as often as possible. She’s fucking middle aged for fucks sake. 
 It was as cringeworthy as Theresa May jigging about with bongo people in Africa.

2 hours ago, Miles said:

Raygun: Australian breakdancer hits out at 'devastating' abuse after Olympics routine

skynews-rachael-gunn_6653280.jpg?2024081

https://news.sky.com/story/raygun-australian-breakdancer-hits-out-at-devastating-abuse-after-olympics-routine-13197365

How does this work? Are one team 'served' by the opposing team and the team that is 'served' have to respond. If they do respond is it then 'on'?