CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Synchronised Swimming

Ape™️

It’s a performing art, not a fucking sport. Why don’t they include ballet and Irish dancing in the Olympics too? I don’t doubt it takes an awful lot of skill, but what a load of utter shite.

Edited by Ape™️
Fuck off Drew, you mindless wanker.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Womens beach volleyball .. that's rubbish as well isn't it.

Depends who's playing, obviously the teams with trannies in them should be banned.

On 11/08/2024 at 10:07, scotty said:

They might as well, they've already included breakdancing. (I'm not making that up.)

If there has ever been a more excruciatingly embarrassing Olympic performance than the Australian "b-girl" I am struggling to recall it.

zZjjOVX.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s a performing art, not a fucking sport. Why don’t they include ballet and Irish dancing in the Olympics too? I don’t doubt it takes an awful lot of skill, but what a load of utter shite.

It's like rhythmic gymnastics, nothing more than poncing around with a hula-hoop and a length of bog roll.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If there has ever been a more excruciatingly embarrassing Olympic performance than the Australian "b-girl" I am struggling to recall it.

You've probably never watched Tom Daley mincing up to the 10 metre platform then?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you've got a gif of it saved on the Jew phone, you disgusting old fruit.

Yeah, I keep it next to that one I have of you, sucking his cock in the changing rooms of your local swimming baths.

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The winter Olympics is just as bad; flinging ice buckets along a strip and flying down a tube on a fucking tea tray. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now Tom's officially retired he'll have more time to dive into bed with you Ape.   Can you satisfy an Olympic gold medalist? 

You’re a much better racist little prick than you are a comedian, you fucking dope. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Want to join my fanny club you desperately tedious cunt? 

A couple of observations:

1). I can’t believe you’ve ever been anywhere near a fanny, so it’s highly unlikely you have a club.

2). Calling another member tedious, considering your extensive back catalogue of absolute drivel, is fucking laughable.