CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islam

Eddie

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Like most punters on here, I log on and scroll through reams of dull shit primarily from you & your tranny mate before I find something funny/interesting from normal/better members. Take the hint and fuck off you site-wrecking wanker. No cunt wants you here. Better still, die in a house-fire. Pseudo BNP gobshite.

Lots of pent up anger.  Lovely.  Have a nice day L-O-S-E-R. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This is more like it Harold – an objective, nonpartisan viewpoint instead of the poorly researched supremacist bollocks you've been spouting for the past fortnight, which, with the current situation and Twitter uploads linking this site to the outside world, may compromise everyone.

I still hate you passionately, and I think the Vulcan should have fucked you off a long time ago.

You ridiculously stupid fucking bellend. It's too late. Get off the site.

So you're still hurting.  Come to Harry.   He'll make it better. 

Harry's here! 😅 

On 09/08/2024 at 22:14, ChildeHarold said:

Also the fake news spread by government should be criminalised.  The government is the biggest source of fake news, disinformation and dangerous lies.  They just don't like competition from Elon Musk and the internet.  In fact, it really upsets them.  Remember they said Ukrainian refugees wouldn't be entitled to local authority housing? 

A couple of years ago, when the Ukraine v Russia war started, they also speculated/insisted that Putin would be dead from cancer within six months. Unless he's been cloned, he's still leader of the 'un-free' world.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you're still hurting.  Come to Harry.   He'll make it better. 

Harry's here! 😅 

That's what I get told in bed.  My wife's going through a crisis.  Her boyfriend's breaking up with her. 

Lots of pent up anger.  Lovely.  Have a nice day L-O-S-E-R. 

Shut up you unfunny idiot. If you haven't anything worthwhile to say, then don't say anything.

Most already had enough of you before you morphed into some kind of Nick Griffin after a fridge pack of Stella, getting punchy while spending the past two weeks almost quoting directly from Mein Kampf, submitting racially inflammatory material that's probably put the site within the range of unwelcome antennae. 

And why? So you could make yourself feel like one of the big boys for a short while. You'll never be anything more than a metaphorical concierge, surviving on scraps and occasionally being promoted to toilet attendant while your betters cringe at your continual incompetence.

You are however in my top ten of worst-ever commenters – across all platforms – joining an exclusive club of dung-feeding dickheads not worthy of sharing cyber space with others so far up the ladder they're out of sight.

To call you an absolute fucking mollusc, who really ought to do the decent thing and relinquish his account, would be too kind.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So you could make yourself feel like one of the big boys for a short while.

Who are these 'big boys' of which you speak?

Are they the ex-servicemen you meet in the park when you're out walking your Poodle, the assignations you don't like to talk about?

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

submitting racially inflammatory material that's probably put the site within the range of unwelcome antennae

Funny how you never chastised your chum @Decimus over any of his vile anti-Semitic diatribes.

Oh, I see, being a Guardian-reading Labour-supporting homo, you wouldn't want to upset the ethnic minorities.

Decimus

• Decimus
  • Members
  • LocationA fine city
It can't be any worse than what your lot do, sucking a big goblet of blood straight from the infant's cock and then storing said maggot skin in some magic Jew jar.

You make me fucking sick.

Don't you think, with all the paranoid, narcissistic, sociopaths (yourself included) that have passed through the Corner over the years, that it would already be on the radar of any government agency that was interested?(asking for a friend, an imaginary one, obviously)

15 minutes ago, and said:

Funny how you never chastised your chum @Decimus over any of his vile anti-Semitic diatribes.

Oh, I see, being a Guardian-reading Labour-supporting homo, you wouldn't want to upset the ethnic minorities.

Decimus

• Decimus
  • Members
  • LocationA fine city

It can't be any worse than what your lot do, sucking a big goblet of blood straight from the infant's cock and then storing said maggot skin in some magic Jew jar.

You make me fucking sick.

Don't you think, with all the paranoid, narcissistic, sociopaths (yourself included) that have passed through the Corner over the years, that it would already be on the radar of any government agency that was interested?(asking for a friend, an imaginary one, obviously)

It's hardly anti-Semitic, it's the truth. Certain sects of your made up fantasy religion suck a newborn infant's cock dry of blood after first mutilating the poor little cunt. I find that just as barbaric as Muslims practising FGM, but you clearly think that because your lot wear funny little hats that means they are above any form of criticism.

Do you agree with the practice?

I'd tread very fucking carefully here.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's hardly anti-Semitic, it's the truth. Certain sects of your made up fantasy religion suck a newborn infant's cock dry of blood after first mutilating the poor little cunt. I find that just as barbaric as Muslims practising FGM, but you clearly think that because your lot wear funny little hats that means they are above any form of criticism.

Do you agree with the practice?

I'd tread very fucking carefully here.

If you'd just had your foreskin removed, you'd tread very fucking carefully 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you'd just had your foreskin removed, you'd tread very fucking carefully 😂

I'd also advise you to sleep on your back, unless you've got a bed with a hole in the middle 😉

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up you unfunny idiot. If you haven't anything worthwhile to say, then don't say anything.

Most already had enough of you before you morphed into some kind of Nick Griffin after a fridge pack of Stella, getting punchy while spending the past two weeks almost quoting directly from Mein Kampf, submitting racially inflammatory material that's probably put the site within the range of unwelcome antennae. 

And why? So you could make yourself feel like one of the big boys for a short while. You'll never be anything more than a metaphorical concierge, surviving on scraps and occasionally being promoted to toilet attendant while your betters cringe at your continual incompetence.

You are however in my top ten of worst-ever commenters – across all platforms – joining an exclusive club of dung-feeding dickheads not worthy of sharing cyber space with others so far up the ladder they're out of sight.

To call you an absolute fucking mollusc, who really ought to do the decent thing and relinquish his account, would be too kind.

So what's the sum total of your word for today?  Stuck up pretentious darts whore. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve said it before. We should’ve recruited an army of Sikhs into the police and let them deal with the problem. 

Eric is on to something here. Anyone who has seen a lathi charge will know that these boys will give the French CRS a run for their money in the ferocity stakes. They take pride in their work.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Eric is on to something here. Anyone who has seen a lathi charge will know that these boys will give the French CRS a run for their money in the ferocity stakes. They take pride in their work.

There were loads of Sikhs in Kent where I grew up, concentrated around Gravesend at the time. They all got on with everybody else and did normal shit like went to neighbours barbecues and went to the pub etc. a lot of them work in engineering and building and are generally tough, no nonsense cunts. Hindus tend to settle and integrate well too. 
 Islamaphobia has absolutely fuck all to do with racism. And it’s not a phobia either. There’s nothing irrational in disliking a barbaric and misogynistic death cult that considers sex with children to be the norm. Fuck all those twisted cunts off and let’s have more Sikhs and Hindus. To be honest, I preferred it when they ran all the corner shops and they hadn’t been monopolised by Tesco fucking express and every other multinational.

• Like 1

Leicester Square Stabbings

Is that so hard to put into our British media news of this stabbing,?????? 

"" Desmond, 45, told PA that the suspect — described as a “young, white, skinny male wearing a black T-shirt and jeans” — appeared to focus the attack on the girl."" 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1851850

(Pakistan News?) 

You just can’t help yourself, you utter twat. 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

I know. No need for a patella hammer when subjects like this raise their head.

10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

When the dust began to settle, a whole load of talking heads in the media were crunching gears into reverse. Others ploughed on regardless , burying themselves in the bullshit of their dogma. History seems to teach us nothing. My respect for the police and the service they try to provide in difficult circumstances has markedly increased. My contempt for rioters (of whatever persuasion or pigmentation ) remains. There is no two tier policing. This erroneous conclusion has been drawn by armchair Churchill’s commenting on difficult tactical decisions  being made by senior policemen responding to crisis situations  in isolation in the heat of the moment (sorry for the long sentence). I absolutely acknowledge that it all depends where you live. In my neck of the woods we don’t have much racial or ethnic variation. In Newport …..the dock area, I would be in an absolute minority . Successive governments have failed to address or even anticipate the logistical needs of everyone , housing, medical care, social amenities. Right wing media has fuelled dissent and disharmony.

I feel a deep sense of shame from what I have witnessed. Those who have rioted will feel embarrassed in the aftermath and will need to justify themselves by continuing their xenophobic rhetoric . They will have to do this to protect their own self esteem and deny their utter lack of humanity. Rioting traditionally attracts heavy retribution. The mob is pitiless. Murder, arson and mayhem ensue. The innocent are always the victims ….you can’t reason with the mob. The mob reigns supreme. No sane, right thinking person goes out with the intention to riot or to be on the street in a riot. Anyone who presents therefore is a rioter in a riotous assembly and deserves everything that happens to them.

• Like 1