CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islam

Eddie

1 hour ago, Dave Umbongo said:

If it had, Shamima Begun would be sitting at home watching EastEnders.

Apparently an appeal to the ECHR is on the cards. (who is paying her legal fees - not being a British citizen don't tell tell me WE are?) 

It's funny how if something happens to you abroad the British Consulate doesn't want to know unless it's high profile in the newspapers.  Even then you're treated like dirt on their shoes.   Yet any filthy illegal cunt can come here and all of a sudden they're in a three star hotel, three meals a day, health services luke US cannot get in iur "communities" and lots of access to lawyers.   Same with the two tier policing here. 

Also the fake news spread by government should be criminalised.  The government is the biggest source of fake news, disinformation and dangerous lies.  They just don't like competition from Elon Musk and the internet.  In fact, it really upsets them.  Remember they said Ukrainian refugees wouldn't be entitled to local authority housing? 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Apparently an appeal to the ECHR is on the cards. (who is paying her legal fees - not being a British citizen don't tell tell me WE are?) 

It's funny how if something happens to you abroad the British Consulate doesn't want to know unless it's high profile in the newspapers.  Even then you're treated like dirt on their shoes.   Yet any filthy illegal cunt can come here and all of a sudden they're in a three star hotel, three meals a day, health services luke US cannot get in iur "communities" and lots of access to lawyers.   Same with the two tier policing here. 

Also the fake news spread by government should be criminalised.  The government is the biggest source of fake news, disinformation and dangerous lies.  They just don't like competition from Elon Musk and the internet.  In fact, it really upsets them.  Remember they said Ukrainian refugees wouldn't be entitled to local authority housing? 

Some are being locked up for tweets, it’s a communist state, unless you keep quiet on the media and government stance on illegal immigration, prepare for jail, this country is a Fucking joke. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Some are being locked up for tweets, it’s a communist state, unless you keep quiet on the media and government stance on illegal immigration, prepare for jail, this country is a Fucking joke. 

I see Charlie Boy has said well done Keir.  That's what we are, subjects not citizens.  No written constitution.  No written legal civil rights.  Yanks and everyone else are fucking CITIZENS.  

The cunts at Manchester Airport haven't faced "the full force of the law" - I think if thay aren't treated the same as the protestors etc it will all kick off again. 

I've thought for a long time thay chanhing the ethnic makeup of the British population especially in England and Wales has been a long term objective of the authorities acting on behalf of the elites.   It's all about social control and managong a feudal colony.   I think the internet has upset their grand plan.   They are fucking chasing their own tails threatening anything and anybody who challenges their view of the world. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've thought for a long time thay chanhing the ethnic makeup of the British population especially in England and Wales has been a long term objective of the authorities acting on behalf of the elites.   It's all about social control and managong a feudal colony.   I think the internet has upset their grand plan.   They are fucking chasing their own tails threatening anything and anybody who challenges their view of the world. 

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/disgusting-moment-thug-punches-police-135839399.html

Let’s see what the Man Airport thugs breaking a female officer's nose gets - hasn't been charged yet. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

A bit like your garden furniture. Plastic rattan effect table and chairs indeed. So yesterday.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

...It's funny how if something happens to you abroad the British Consulate doesn't want to know unless it's high profile in the newspapers.  Even then you're treated like dirt on their shoes...

i.e. when they're poor, vulnerable, moderately attractive young females accused of drug smuggling.

• Like 1

On 10/08/2024 at 08:31, Eddie said:

Reported to the Keirstapo for inciting civil unrest. Penalty code - 1984.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Withers, I've got some Tolix style French bistro chairs... Metal, stackable and great for outdoor BBQ's and entertaining. What do you think about that? 

I was going to ask if you were gay, but it appears you've already answered that in the affirmative. 🪑🏳️‍🌈

• Like 1

On 09/08/2024 at 22:14, ChildeHarold said:

How many kids can a goat header look after?

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with Islam in its right place.   Our mistake was to carry all this biblical story telling of the Jewish nation into Middle Eastern meddling and state building.  We should have just left the Middle East and Islam alone to fight among themselves.   Likewise Britain should have defended itself against outside influence and migration as a Christian nation.   It's a tale of two fuck ups. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's nothing wrong with Islam in its right place.   Our mistake was to carry all this biblical story telling of the Jewish nation into Middle Eastern meddling and state building.  We should have just left the Middle East and Islam alone to fight among themselves.   Likewise Britain should have defended itself against outside influence and migration as a Christian nation.   It's a tale of two fuck ups. 

Too little too late.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is more like it Harold – an objective, nonpartisan viewpoint instead of the poorly researched supremacist bollocks you've been spouting for the past fortnight, which, with the current situation and Twitter uploads linking this site to the outside world, may compromise everyone.

I still hate you passionately, and I think the Vulcan should have fucked you off a long time ago.

You ridiculously stupid fucking bellend. It's too late. Get off the site.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Like most punters on here, I log on and scroll through reams of dull shit primarily from you & your tranny mate before I find something funny/interesting from normal/better members. Take the hint and fuck off you site-wrecking wanker. No cunt wants you here. Better still, die in a house-fire. Pseudo BNP gobshite.

• Like 2

Just like Christianity, Islam has allowed itself to be hijacked by cunts.  The fact that they're pyjama wearing brown cunts is of no import. Equally, judaism, when used as a justification for nationhood, moves from a mildly abhorrent freak show to a planetary existential threat. 

Incidentally, my Aunt Vi didn't hold with all this French shit that's been going on. 

Rat

• Like 2