CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elon Musk Agent Provocateur?

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's true to some extent.   What police don't like is physical mobility, potential "troublemakers" and criminals in cars and on mopeds.   Anyway, the root causes of unrest are not in the virtual world or any form of information they are jusy symptoms. 

When the law decides to be economical with the facts in the first place this itself sparks speculation and rumour.   The fact that courts can issue these gagging injunctions (and think of the fucking cheek of it) "worldwide" injunctions, they can seal court documents, hold courts on secret, withhold information not only from the public but parliamentary committees and investigations makes a mockery of their war on social media.  

You've been warned to button it, Aitch, so if I hear another overtly political post from you within the next seven days you'll regret it.

@Frank that goes for you too, you shit-stirring, fake Combat-18 cunt. Go back to posting pictures of your dishevelled, yellow mug reflected in the windows of The Addy Dunc and drop the Yaxley-Lennon retweet screenshots.

Do you fucking understand me?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've been warned to button it, Aitch, so if I hear another overtly political post from you within the next seven days you'll regret it.

@Frank that goes for you too, you shit-stirring, fake Combat-18 cunt. Go back to posting pictures of your dishevelled, yellow mug reflected in the windows of The Addy Dunc and drop the Yaxley-Lennon retweet screenshots.

Fine. 

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don’t know why you roped Frank into this.  I've made a pact with the Roopster which will see me cutting my posts by 50% over the next ten years which will coincide nicely with Labour 's promises on immigration.  

I am going to concentrate on quality rather than quantity.  Just like you.  Quality. 

And now for something sweet.  Pass me the tin!   Yum yum! 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don’t know why you roped Frank into this.  I've made a pact with the Roopster which will see me cutting my posts by 50% over the next ten years which will coincide nicely with Labour 's promises on immigration.  

I am going to concentrate on quality rather than quantity.  Just like you.  Quality. 

And now for something sweet.  Pass me the tin!   Yum yum! 

I’m not one to get personal, H, but how tall are you? 

• Like 1

Just now, Miles said:

He's measuring him for a ready to wear suit.

There are some stupid Redditor/4Chan wankers like @ClitWestwood who genuinely think that they can take a grizzly bear with nothing but their pasty, bare arms.

I reckon that a large adult male with peak conditioning could probably subdue a small to medium sized leopard in about 50 percent of confrontations. 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are some stupid Redditor/4Chan wankers like @ClitWestwood who genuinely think that they can take a grizzly bear with nothing but their pasty, bare arms.

I reckon that a large adult male with peak conditioning could probably subdue a small to medium sized leopard in about 50 percent of confrontations. 

Grizzlies and Polar bears are closely related .. Belugas often have scars from polar bear attacks .. belugas will break through thinner ice to breathe and polar bears know this and will lie in wait they will then try to tear off a chunk of meat with their claws and often succeed.

21 hours ago, and said:

It's cruel to mock the afflicted, but 🤣🤣🤣

As much as I despise your lot, I'll give credit where it's Jew (lol) and admit that there have been some absolutely superb Kike comedians over the years.

Being humorous seems to come naturally to a large part of your tribe, so I'd like to ask whether you have you ever stopped to wonder why you're such a boring, unfunny, absolute fucking dickhead?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

As much as I despise your lot, I'll give credit where it's Jew (lol) and admit that there have been some absolutely superb Kike comedians over the years.

Being humorous seems to come naturally to a large part of your tribe, so I'd like to ask whether you have you ever stopped to wonder why you're such a boring, unfunny, absolute fucking dickhead?

Most people have some sort of talent, mine doesn't happen to be comedy, then again, neither is yours, so I wonder what yours actually is?

That's right, you haven't got any, I hold my hand up, looks like I made a mistake.

Oh well, never mind.