CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elon Musk Agent Provocateur?

ChildeHarold

First - Musk, Twitter, Facebook, and Uncle Tom  etc, didn’t START or CAUSE the unrest.  It merely reflected what people were already thinking. 

Two - instead of banning free speech and social media the government should READ some of it to the end of informing policies to meet people's demands and improve race relations. 

Three - the UK govt can summons anyone here to their jackass windbag committees because we are subjects without rights in a feudal country without a written constitution - but Elon Musk is a free citizen of the USA with its Bill of Rights.*  So fuck off Starmer. 

(Remember how we were brainwashed at school aboit the Magna Carta giving us our special rights?) 

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

First - Musk, Twitter, Facebook, and Uncle Tom  etc, didn’t START or CAUSE the unrest.  It merely reflected what people were already thinking. 

Two - instead of banning free speech and social media the government should READ some of it to the end of informing policies to meet people's demands and improve race relations. 

Three - the UK govt can summons anyone here to their jackass windbag committees because we are subjects without rights in a feudal country without a written constitution - but Elon Musk is a free citizen of the USA with its Bill of Rights.*  So fuck off Starmer. 

(Remember how we were brainwashed at school aboit the Magna Carta giving us our special rights?) 

Never mind the Magna Carta. When I was at secondary school, probably around 1986, I had to spend a week measuring the circumference of lakes and square footage of bits of dirt for ‘The Domesday Project’. 
 We were told that it would be around forever as a reference source.

They didn’t even cunting well bother to put it on something that wouldn’t be obsolete by 1990, like the fucking 12 inch NON-FLOPPY-FUCKINGHUGEPICTUREDISC that they decided to store it on.

Now it exists in one museum and in one of the dark bits of @Cuntybaws‘ brain. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Magna Carta gave some specific rights to a few moaning nobles.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miles said:

The Magna Carta gave some specific rights to a few moaning nobles.

Are those the 'African Princes' and their entourage that arrive in their special rubber boats?

24 minutes ago, Miles said:

Where can you buy this "Elon Musk" and does it smell nice?

Harrods, probably, but it's out of your price range.

It smells like money, affluence and unattainability, with a hint of grubbiness.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind the Magna Carta. When I was at secondary school, probably around 1986, I had to spend a week measuring the circumference of lakes and square footage of bits of dirt for ‘The Domesday Project’. 

They didn’t even cunting well bother to put it on something that wouldn’t be obsolete by 1990, like the fucking 12 inch NON-FLOPPY-FUCKINGHUGEPICTUREDISC that they decided to store it on.

So you were abused by Normans from an early age.   Get help. 

Ed Balls interviews his own WIFE Yvette Cooper (Old/New Labour Loser) on Good Morning Britain ITV about the terruble right wing "riots" and the terrible social Elon Musk media. 

Fucking surreal.   This lot won't get in again and Elon Musk will be around long after Starmer is dust. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was all to be put on a writable compact disk which usually turn out to be unreadable after a couple of years. You are right .. totally forgotten by the year 2000.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What goes around comes around...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miles said:

It was all to be put on a writable compact disk which usually turn out to be unreadable after a couple of years. You are right .. totally forgotten by the year 2000.

The Y2K bug .. I had a little side hustle back in 199/20009 just for a few quid I would check your computer to see it you "needed" to do anything about the "Millenium Bug" .. TBH I always thought that the problem if any would crop up at the end of 2000. @Cuntybaws did you do any work on this?

2 hours ago, and said:

Are those the 'African Princes' and their entourage that arrive in their special rubber boats?

King John was likely not the wrong 'un history portrays him as (remember who writes the history), he was hated by the nobles because preferred to speak English rather than French and hob knobbed with the  vulgar merchant class, the nobles were afraid that he would bypass them.The Magna Carta was a to protect them .. His brother Richard The Lion Heart was actually a cunt who hated England and the English, his love was France. King John should simply be seen in the context of his time.

13 minutes ago, Miles said:

@Cuntybaws did you do any work on this?

I wrote a hunt program that trawled through many millions of lines of code looking for instances of dates being manipulated into substrings using 2-digit years rather than 4. Took me about half an hour. Found only a handful, checked visually, and updated a mere three instances. Say another half-hour or so. Threw the entire system at the test team and requested a full regression pack be run, which took them about 2 months. My Y2K bonus bought me a new car: the test team got fuck all. Happy days.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wrote a hunt program that trawled through many millions of lines of code looking for instances of dates being manipulated into substrings using 2-digit years rather than 4. Took me about half an hour. Found only a handful, checked visually, and updated a mere three instances. Say another half-hour or so. Threw the entire system at the test team and requested a full regression pack be run, which took them about 2 months. My Y2K bonus bought me a new car: the test team got fuck all. Happy days.

I bought a floppy off a pc mag .. I don' who wrote it but I made a couple back ups of it and it just came back with a load of bumf that said whether or not it thought the pc was "safe" and also stated the obvious re keeping protection up to date. I made a few hundred quid. I found three PCs that it said had issues.

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You may consider it so but then again…there’s always been something of the Baldrick about you, H. Fuck off.

8 hours ago, and said:

Pound-shop perfumery.

They call it Woolworth.  After the War, that's our white OAPs who were asked to sacrifice to keep the aristocracy here in their big houses, because of the usual shit state this country was in, most girls could only afford or get Woolworths. 

Let us never forget what is at the core of these current protests.