CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Riots in UK

peglegtwo

I see there's much gravitas around the man who has been handed a 3 year sentence for punching a police officer. No doubt he'll be sharing a cell with the other man who was filmed punching a police officer at the airport the other week.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I change the subject for a moment?   That problem I have with hidden posts with attachments that I now wish to delete and can't, you requested details of the attachments and messaged to you.   What details do you need?   Date?  File Size? Topic?   I am stuffed at the moment. 

I've looked at your attachment file and removed 23 downloads of the same corrupted PNG file. I've no idea how you did that. What remains is this:-

Screenshot_8-8-2024_95917_www.cuntscorner.com.jpeg

You'll note that the bottom two image files account for 80% of your attachment allocation. Advise me via PM which files you want removed.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've looked at your attachment file and removed 23 downloads of the same corrupted PNG file. I've no idea how you did that. What remains is this:-

Screenshot_8-8-2024_95917_www.cuntscorner.com.jpeg

You'll note that the bottom two image files account for 80% of your attachment allocation. Advise me via PM which files you want removed.

No idea either, the website went crazy. The "bottom" image is a personal favourite of mine.  It comforts me in these troubled times.  

Many thanks to the Roopster 🤪 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Complete fucking horse shit as usual

Im sure if your kids went to school where the main language was Urdu you wouldn’t be lining them up for play dates where uncle Abdul and his mates were on childcare duties

Aside from missing the point I think any parent wouldn't be happy if an "uncle" and his mates were on childcare duties irrespective of race but welcome back Mr Angry.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sorry scotty but she brings out the worst in me. If only there was some way I could just fuck off to my holiday home in Gran Canaria and get away from her, without having to keep coming back after 90 days. I’m sure there must be a loophole I could use to get round these pesky Brexit restrictions. If only I’d been born and raised in somewhere like say Ireland and could get an Irish/EU passport too, I wouldn’t have to keep watching out for the ridiculous traps she thinks she’s going to fool me into tripping up and falling into. I’ve found her efforts disappointingly feeble recently tbh. I’m really starting to wonder if it looks like I’m bullying her most of the time, which I’m not. I just want her dead.

No loopholes needed, Walter - just convert the NIE (you know, the card that you didn't know you had) to a TIE. Any non EU ex-pat property owner would know that.

6 minutes ago, Dave Umbongo said:

Fucking Canada! I knew he was fond of Withers and wanted to bum him but what's possessed him to go and find himself the North American equivalent??

He's an advocate of their liberal attitudes to trannies, non-binaries and, as you pointed out, homosexuality.

39 minutes ago, and said:

He's an advocate of their liberal attitudes to trannies, non-binaries and, as you pointed out, homosexuality.

Although 'they' always made out they were a man, the amount of times they (he?) changed their mind about contributing to this website or fucking off in another hissy fit, left me with the strong assumption that it was indeed a woman.

2 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

What are people's thoughts on Ricky Jones?? Do you reckon the constituents are satisfied with the way they voted and having him representing them?

It's a difficult one, I know.

If its the one I think it is .. "Mr Jones, who has represented the Princes ward since 2019, will be unable to sit on the Labour benches at Dartford Borough Council meetings." .. I presume that they've been bumming him in the cells.

4 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

What are people's thoughts on Ricky Jones?? Do you reckon the constituents are satisfied with the way they voted and having him representing them?

It's a difficult one, I know.

He's the poster boy for Keir's 'two tier' policing.

Evidently, if you can swear, wave a union jack and protest in the street, you're 'right-wing thug' and you'll get a few years in prison.

On the other other hand, if you allegedly advocate 'slitting ' someone's throat, you're a Labour councillor(but for how long?)

1 hour ago, Miles said:

I presume that they've been bumming him in the cells.

How long would you have to be banged-up, before you stoop to that unquestionably desperate activity?

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No loopholes needed, Walter - just convert the NIE (you know, the card that you didn't know you had) to a TIE. Any non EU ex-pat property owner would know that.

This hole you insist on digging is only going to get deeper and deeper. You don’t even seem capable of recognising obvious sarcasm in your current, befuddled state of constantly rising anger. If it’s any help with progressing your 🔍 investigation, tell ‘your sources’ 😂  that I’m probably not even going to immediately renew my U.K. passport when it runs out in a couple of years, as carrying two (from different countries, but one island) in my pocket when travelling, has definitely imo been a contributing factor towards every time me being the one out of ten who gets his luggage gone through after the X-ray conveyor and delayed by the security for at least five minutes while they repeatedly open both passports one after the other, staring at my face. And tbh, aside from the obvious benefits in the EU since Brexit, a ROI passport seems to be respected more than a U.K. one nowadays almost everywhere.

And yes I have intentionally more than once gone through the non EU passport gate in GC and had my U.K. passport stamped since 2019, because rude and narcissistic as I am (iyo), my missus would only agree with your opinion of me if I breezed on through the EU channel and left her queuing with the rest of the plebs for an hour. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

This hole you insist on digging is only going to get deeper and deeper. You don’t even seem capable of recognising obvious sarcasm in your current, befuddled state of constantly rising anger. If it’s any help with progressing your 🔍 investigation, tell ‘your sources’ 😂  that I’m probably not even going to immediately renew my U.K. passport when it runs out in a couple of years, as carrying two (from different countries, but one island) in my pocket when travelling, has definitely imo been a contributing factor towards every time me being the one out of ten who gets his luggage gone through after the X-ray conveyor and delayed by the security for at least five minutes while they repeatedly open both passports one after the other, staring at my face. And tbh, aside from the obvious benefits in the EU since Brexit, a ROI passport seems to be respected more than a U.K. one nowadays almost everywhere.

And yes I have intentionally more than once gone through the non EU passport gate in GC and had my U.K. passport stamped since 2019, because rude and narcissistic as I am (iyo), my missus would only agree with your opinion of me if I breezed on through the EU channel and left her queuing with the rest of the plebs for an hour. 

Brexit did split the nation right down the middle.  You DO have to ignore your natural instinct and join the slowest queue with your wife. 

Make sure she pays for it afterwards. 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

...now all of a sudden you conveniently have Irish citizenship? Excellent, the 90 day residence limit no longer applies - can't have it both ways.

Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practise to deceive

On 07/08/2024 at 16:50, Dyslexic cnut said:

It is neither fair nor unfair. This rioting bollocks is an ongoing matter with potential to escalate. The Manchester Airport incident is done and dusted and will be dealt with in due course. There is a public order emergency going on and, rightly, judicial expediency is being implemented to deter repetition and escalation. This is not the case with the airport case which will be dealt with as per.  I’m surprised at you,  casually conflagrating these two different issues and pointing towards this ‘two-tier’ horseshit. Snap out of it, pause and think.

Yes, I do see things from this viewpoint. The policeman will probably be criminalised but my concern is the sentencing of the two violent shits will be reduced as a result. They may even receive sentencing less than the current EDL white trash. How's that gonna go down with the far right, despite the police-violence irony?

Sir Steamer is probably very keen to not speed things up via the police's independent watchdog at ths moment, to not escalate racial tensions, of course.

And to the bit in bold: speak to me like that again for merely having an opinion and I'll metaphorically kick your fucking teeth in, you disrespectful Scouse baggage-handling, nouveau riche Pierre Cardin cunt.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, I do see things from this viewpoint. The policeman will probably be criminalised but my concern is the sentencing of the two nasty, violent shits will be reduced as a result. They may even receive sentencing less than the current EDL white trash. How's that gonna go down with the far right, despite the police-violence irony?

Sir Steamer is probably very keen to not speed things up via the police's independent watchdog at ths moment, to not escalate racial tensions, of course.

And to the bit in bold: speak to me like that again for merely having an opinion and I'll metaphorically kick your fucking teeth in, you disrespectful Scouse baggage-handling, nouveau riche Pierre Cardin piece of shit.

He also wrote "conflagrating" instead of "conflating".  What a berk. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He also wrote "conflagrating" instead of "conflating".  What a berk. 

I've told you before: keep your stupid, thick fucking beak out of my discussions with more elite members. This site would be better without you. You bring nothing other than inane, pointless bollocks, and then up the ante on racist ramblings to gain some popularity among others.

You colossal fucking dickhead.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...now all of a sudden you conveniently have Irish citizenship? Excellent, the 90 day residence limit no longer applies - can't have it both ways.

I'm no expert, and I know nothing about Billy. However, I guess it's at least possible that he might be married to a wife who doesn't have Irish citizenship, and whom he might generally like to accompany him. 

I'd like to hear from Bill about this hypothetical scenario. 

😒