CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Riots in UK

peglegtwo

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...now all of a sudden you conveniently have Irish citizenship? Excellent, the 90 day residence limit no longer applies - can't have it both ways.

Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practise to deceive

I know. It’s such an absolutely ridiculous proposition to think isn’t it?
I mean how cunning and devious would someone like me have to be to take advantage of one’s right to hold both, especially if it made  the 90/180 day issue go away?

Im sure ‘your contacts’ 😂 could just check it out though and save you any further embarrassment as the hole you’re digging just keeps getting deeper and deeper. You must realise that I can at any time bury you in your own hole by simply posting proof of everything you’ve stupidly painted yourself into a corner with? But I’m not even nearly finished enjoying you destroy yourself with the ‘never back down, I’m always right’ character that you’ve fooled so many on here with for years. The games up Luv, the question is just how long will you keep me interested before I get bored with you and put you out of your misery?

Stay wriggling 😘

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, I do see things from this viewpoint. The policeman will probably be criminalised but my concern is the sentencing of the two nasty, violent shits will be reduced as a result. They may even receive sentencing less than the current EDL white trash. How's that gonna go down with the far right, despite the police-violence irony?

Sir Steamer is probably very keen to not speed things up via the police's independent watchdog at ths moment, to not escalate racial tensions, of course.

And to the bit in bold: speak to me like that again for merely having an opinion and I'll metaphorically kick your fucking teeth in, you disrespectful Scouse baggage-handling, nouveau riche Pierre Cardin cunt.

How the fuck do you remotely come to this conclusion. Read it again…’may’ ‘my concern’ etc. Absolutely no knowledge at all about the processes of the criminal justice system. Here’s me, thinking that youre one of the brighter posters on here, only to find out that youve been sucked into the retarded shpiel emboldened by fake Tweets and blind fucking ignorance. These were not riots (trust me, I’ve been in the middle of real ones, here and overseas.) These were minor street disturbances.

Indignation over as of yet not implemented sentences? Do me a fucking favour. As for your threats, metaphorical or otherwise…hopefully physical…watch your fucking mouth, cunt…either way, it’ll be the fastest fucking scrap youve ever been in. Wanker…with all due deference and canine affection…😉

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I know. It’s such an absolutely ridiculous proposition to think isn’t it?
I mean how cunning and devious would someone like me have to be to take advantage of one’s right to hold both, especially if it made  the 90/180 day issue go away?

Im sure ‘your contacts’ 😂 could just check it out though and save you any further embarrassment as the hole you’re digging just keeps getting deeper and deeper. You must realise that I can at any time bury you in your own hole by simply posting proof of everything you’ve stupidly painted yourself into a corner with? But I’m not even nearly finished enjoying you destroy yourself with the ‘never back down, I’m always right’ character that you’ve fooled so many on here with for years. The games up Luv, the question is just how long will you keep me interested before I get bored with you and put you out of your misery?

Stay wriggling 😘

I don't see any evidence of cunning and deviousness only the usual retarded bombast and bluster.

The hole you refer to contains your carcass but you seem to be in denial

Billy, one day you intimated that you would spend longer at your pretend property but for a 90 day residence limit, the next day you suddenly announce that actually you're an ROI citizen thereby rendering the previous point as void. You change your story by the day. It appears that Mitty Mansions is made of sand washed away by the tides of lies and stupidity. "Devious and cunning" indeed.

Stay Warm

• Like 1

On 09/08/2024 at 21:21, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the fuck do you remotely come to this conclusion. Read it again…’may’ ‘my concern’ etc. Absolutely no knowledge at all about the processes of the criminal justice system. Here’s me, thinking that youre one of the brighter posters on here, only to find out that youve been sucked into the retarded shpiel emboldened by fake Tweets and blind fucking ignorance. These were not riots (trust me, I’ve been in the middle of real ones, here and overseas.) These were minor street disturbances.

Indignation over as of yet not implemented sentences? Do me a fucking favour. As for your threats, metaphorical or otherwise…hopefully physical…watch your fucking mouth, cunt…either way, it’ll be the fastest fucking scrap youve ever been in. Wanker…with all due deference and canine affection…😉

Wash your mouth out with soap, you easily riled, unhinged cunt. You're coming across as the thick, angry northern Jack Russell I suspect you're probably not. It's clear I can wind you up pretty easily, and if I'm honest, this was part of my intention. I must concede however, Frank does it a little better.

I'll stand by what I said. If the copper's criminal investigation leads to a sentence, in the eyes of the law, it'll most certainly have repercussions on the degree of said two BO-riddled shitcunts' punishment. But it shouldn't, because they ought to have already been charged with the fucking outrageous crime they have committed. EDL thugs are already in prison for less – and I advocate the sentencing of those who attacked police.

Look at the facts with these words, DC (actually from the Beeb), and they say: "The police are alleged to have not identified themselves.... It was alleged they (police) hit his head into the ticket machine by grabbing his neck... This incident is alleged by the family to have caused an altercation between the police and the two brothers...".

Fuck their "alleged" solicitor Aamer Anwar (who has a history of causing trouble). Regardless of the outcome of Rambo's human reaction, they should have been charged.

Shove your gutless, unsubstantiated argument up your fucking arse.

• Like 3

On 09/08/2024 at 21:21, Dyslexic cnut said:

King Billy lite. Totally gone.. shot to pieces. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wash your mouth out with soap, you easily riled, unhinged cunt. You're coming across as the thick, angry northern Jack Russell I suspect you're probably not. It's clear I can wind you up pretty easily, and if I'm honest, this was part of my intention. I must concede however, Frank does it a little better.

I'll stand by what I said. If the copper's criminal investigation leads to a sentence, in the eyes of the law, it'll most certainly have repercussions on the degree of said two BO-riddled shitcunts' punishment. But it shouldn't, because they ought to have already been charged with the fucking outrageous crime they have committed. EDL thugs are already in prison for less – and I advocate the sentencing of those who attacked police.

Look at the facts with these words, DC (actually from the Beeb), and they say: "The police are alleged to have not identified themselves.... It was alleged they (police) hit his head into the ticket machine by grabbing his neck... This incident is alleged by the family to have caused an altercation between the police and the two brothers...".

Fuck their "alleged" solicitor Aamer Anwar (who has a history of causing trouble). Regardless of the outcome of Rambo's human reaction, they should have been charged.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/disgusting-moment-thug-punches-police-135839399.html

What's good enough for the above is good enough for the Man Airport thug who broke the female officer's nose. 

If not.  Then let it go to stage two until this thicko PM and his government of appeasers gets the message. 

This country is a tinderbox at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's good enough for the above is good enough for the Man Airport thug who broke the female officer's nose. 

If not.  Then let it go to stage two until this thicko PM and his government of appeasers gets the message. 

Reported.

You had a final warning from Roops but have decided to ignore it. For the sake of the site you need to be fucking muzzled before the politburo starts looking in to our very small corner of the internet.

You've only got yourself to blame for the lengthy ban that's coming your way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

You had a final warning from Roops but have decided to ignore it. For the sake of the site you need to be fucking muzzled before the politburo starts looking in to our very small corner of the internet.

You've only got yourself to blame for the lengthy ban that's coming your way.

I think you'll find that H is sensible enough to take heed Mrs R's comments from this morning. I value his input and there's very little you can do about it. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you'll find that H is sensible enough to take heed Mrs R's comments from this morning. I value his input and there's very little you can do about it. 

I don’t mind being nuzzled, it's like being cuddled but very quietly.  I've said nearly everything I want about these sad events and it's time to give it a rest and enjoy the Corner resuming business as usual.   It even looks like Dec is recovering from his recent meltdown. 😀

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Either you can’t see through the obvious machinations, or you are just amoeba fucking stupid.
But really, I wouldn’t expect more enquiry from a parroting, drivel daily’ consumer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don’t mind being nuzzled, it's like being cuddled but very quietly.  I've said nearly everything I want about these sad events and it's time to give it a rest and enjoy the Corner resuming business as usual.   It even looks like Dec is recovering from his recent meltdown. 😀

I'm no snowflake, Aitch, I just don't like change. Everyone has got their niche on here and I don't mind and actually usually enjoy the outbursts of @Eddie and @Eric Cuntman. The difference is it comes natural to them, and they do it with humour and panache.

What I take to offence to is metrosexual, liberal elite, global citizens like Frank who all of a sudden have decided that they're a member of the NF.

In fact, it makes me fucking sick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Standard pattern over the years, H. The usual coke-fuelled Friday night shenanigans followed by a more subdued and apologetic weekend of regret. He’ll never learn and he’ll never have any money. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Standard pattern over the years, H. The usual coke-fuelled Friday night shenanigans followed by a more subdued and apologetic weekend of regret. He’ll never learn and he’ll never have any money. 

I’ve always found that the people with real money never mention it. Shuffle along in the drizzle to your next closed shop window with your War-on-Want beanie and ridiculous, but appropriate for you, ‘sausage-dog.’ You’re fucking embarrassing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

More bollocks and supposition displaying no knowledge at all of due process whatsoever. I can only assume that you’ve had your two small bottles of Scrumpy Jack after mowing your own lawn. 
Amateur, wannabe Michael Mansfield bellsniff.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Poor old Decco is like a wee child in a sweet shop.

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It even looks like Dec is recovering from his recent meltdown. 😀

There is no recovery, he can't beat his addiction, the best thing to do is put him (and us) out of this misery, I want him dead! ☠️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve always found that the people with real money never mention it. Shuffle along in the drizzle to your next closed shop window with your War-on-Want beanie and ridiculous, but appropriate for you, ‘sausage-dog.’ You’re fucking embarrassing.

It's usually the nouveau-riche or those who have inherited wealth that tend to bang on about it the most.

@Frank comes from both of those stocks. You've seen the state of his old man, the physique and patter of a black cab driver, nicotine stained fingers and all the social grace of a fucking maggot. You're not telling me he was born into wealth, the scratch card winning, Jag driving, fucking barrow-boy-made-good cunt.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's usually the nouveau-riche or those who have inherited wealth that tend to bang on about it the most.

@Frank comes from both of those stocks. You've seen the state of his old man, the physique and patter of a black cab driver, nicotine stained fingers and all the social grace of a fucking maggot. You're not telling me he was born into wealth, the scratch card winning, Jag driving, fucking barrow-boy-made-good cunt.

He once gazed upon Tom Conti in Shirley Valentine, and decided to advertise his Greek background. 

• Like 2