CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Capability Starmer

ChildeHarold

I am pleased to note that today and tomorrow in many areas with large Muslim populations there are going to be large gathering of Muslim holding banners saying "NOT IN MY NAME" and Muslim preachers calling for love and tolerance towards non-followers.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I have been reviewing my wardrobe safety essentials, Eric. What do you say to a long nightshirt, Jesus sandals and a knitted cap?

I can grow a long beard to complement the outfit and reek of bo just for good measure.

Or paint your face with creosote and glue some Brillo pads to your head.

2 hours ago, Miles said:

I am pleased to note that today and tomorrow in many areas with large Muslim populations there are going to be large gathering of Muslim holding banners saying "NOT IN MY NAME" and Muslim preachers calling for love and tolerance towards non-followers.

Where’s a tower sniper when you need one.

On 03/08/2024 at 14:21, Eric Cuntman said:

Where’s a tower sniper when you need one.

Three of the peaceful Muslims in Stoke just ran out from a mosque which the police have surrounded to protect the poor little lambs, ran through the protective police cordon, stabbed two white Englishmen in the head and were blatantly allowed back into the mosque by Two Tier Kiers jihadi stormtroopers, who then arrested a white man for shouting at them, demanding to know why they’ve allowed this to happen?

Youtube channel: Joe Vloggs

title: “U.K. DISORDER” !! MUSLIMS FACEOFF WITH THE ENGLISH!! 

Fast forward the first 7 mins or so.

It’s strange how the filth have hundreds of cops protecting the (packed to the rafters with illegal immigrants) Holiday Inn in Rotherham for the last six hours plus, but for two decades couldn’t (wouldn’t) protect the hundreds of ‘white’ schoolgirls who were daily   being raped on an industrial scale by multiple Pakistani  grooming gangs in the town?

• Like 2

Not fit to govern this country.  This is the worst start since Boris went on holiday just before the global pandemic took hold. 

Conclusion: our democracy hasn't individuals or parties capable of governing this country to a reasonable level - the same level you expect of anybody else doing a job. They are bodgers. Deceitful bodgers.